Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-actions-20170119-story.html
sys.Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CtNCWVMvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too late

YOU

IT'S ALREADY IN MOTION

Your family has to go back. Don't break the law thus making you criminals.

you have to go back

HAVE

You have to go back

You can go with them since the 14th amendment is going to be overwritten and retroactively enforced. You aren't even a real citizen.

Bye bye

TO

GO

>illegally enter a country
>have a kid to anchor him/her there

You're less than dirt. Your family has zero honor or respect.

Over the wall, son.

Gwon. GIT!!

you have to go back

BACK

Then don't break the law in the first one place. Apply like everyone else.

Do they work? Or do they leech welfare money?
If the first, You have nothing to be afraid of.

You have your parents to blame. They knowingly crossed the border illegally. Literally their very first action in the USA was to break the law.

Too bad faggot.

>Gone will be the temporary protections of the final Obama years for people in the country illegally. In their place, say immigration advocates and people familiar with his plans, expect to see images on the evening news of workplace raids as Trump sends a message that he is wasting no time on his promised crackdown.

>In addition to the high-profile raids, those people said in interviews, Trump will also widen the range of people singled out for deportation, focusing on those with criminal convictions, and he could move immediately to reduce the number of refugees allowed into the U.S.

>Trump’s transition team has planned a “very robust few weeks” of executive actions on immigration, energy policy, crime and combating terrorism, Spicer told reporters Wednesday. He said Trump will sign “four or five” executive orders within hours of taking the oath of office Friday and plans additional actions Monday.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-actions-20170119-story.html

fuck you and your dirty spic family.

>America follows through with policy to send everyone back where they came from
>America returns to pre-colonial federations of tribes that base economics on egalitarian land usage (except the Sioux, fuck those horseback-niggers)
>Gender politics disappear overnight since no one cares what you call yourself as long as you contribute to the well being of everyone
>Germans don't want immigrants anymore
>England doesn't want immigrants anymore
>France doesn't want immigrants anymore

But hey, lot of Americans moving to Ireland would mean they actually live in a place where they file their taxes for a change.

GET OUT

Start packing.

YHTGB

unless you're an aborigine your family did the same thing, straya
>muh prisoner ancestors!

if you were not deported by obama (who has the record of most deportations) you probably wont be deported by trump

Why? Why do you hate your nation of origin soo much?

That's bullshit.

.t los angeles fag

what was the immigration policy of the land at the time his ancestors went to straya?

Once we make America great again, we can colonize the rest of the world. You don't need to sneak into America anymore, we will come to you.

Sup Forums only hates illegals, right? You guys don't hate legal Mexicans that follow laws, right?

If you gave a shit about america you wouldn't have snuck in. Get the fuck out, never return.

this. think of all the good you can do for your country. after all, you and your family are honest, hard working people.... right?

We need a nation for whites. There's already a nation for you.

they have to go back

Don't worry user, only criminals get deported.

Your family didn't do anything illegal, did they?

Just don't mix races and you're alright.

The problem with mexicans is this whole extended family bullshit, one or more family members are illegals, so everoyne else defends them.

So no, 9 times out of 10 I still hate you mexicans. It's not the way you guys look, it's the way you live. You litter on your own sidewalks with used diapers and wrappers, you never pick up after your pets, you allow your kids to roam the streets at night, you pack your cars with scrap metal and literally take 2 minutes to get into gear and move, you never have a leash on your dogs, you stop in the middle of the road and turn on your hqazards while you talk. You drive up cost of rent here because you have 10 people living in a 1 bedroom apartment, I mean I can go on and on. We are just sick of you mother fuckers already, time to go.

I hear you man, I too a fellow Mehicano live in fear of it every day. Gotta stay strong hermano.

Adios Taco Nigger.

You have to go back.

You have to come back chicANO!

pack your shit up and gtfo

Bye.

What, you will get deported from Norway?
At least use ur proxy ffs

None of that. We're tejanos actually

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftouch.metro.us%2F%2Fnews%2Fwatch-protestor-scream-no-in-horror-as-trump-is-sworn-in-as-president%2FzsJqat---vt4Y2rep4PaM6%2F

can this be a new MAGA slogan?

Kek, just keep heading south, we are full here.

Legal Mexicans are called "Americans" where I come from.

You have to go back.

deus vult

>tfw i actually do some of these things
tough shit senpai i aint ever going back
probably going to have more kids than all you white guys too but look on the bright side going to graduate in CS soon so at least i wont be on government assistance

You can come back legally.
If you've been making a living here with a job that an American citizen could have had then you potentially have enough money to come back legally, now fuck off.

Perfect execution.

HIGH ENERGY

Here is your (you)

I know a few legal beans who have illegal relatives. Ive told them in person that i specifically support trump because of illegal-apologists like them.

Basically if youre legal but defend illegals, there is no difference to me.

Should have come LEGALLY. Crime doesn't pay, user.

As long as you know you're a slave and people look down upon your kind, im good. You are the inescapable result of your peoples tragedy, you put down yourself down by saying shit like that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

FUCK YOU, why does the USA owe you anything?

I want a fucking answer invading faggo!

Deus vult sacaren

Fuck you, fuck your family. Don't worry, you are going with them

Leftist agitators have permanently broken the fragile trust between races required for a liberal democracy to function properly. The wounds of division will never be healed. Americans will never again be united by common ideals. They will always look upon the hopes and dreams of their supposed comrades with suspicion, and seek racial solidarity over patriotism and civic duty. They will forever agonize over demographics and simple answers to make sense of their miserable economic conditions as wealth becomes something to take from others, not to create. Their godlessness and moral decay will lead to eternal suffering for mankind as America's optimism becomes a target of mockery and ridicule, and her benevolent empire is replaced by cruel, authoritarian madness across every nation and people.

I hope I'm wrong, but in this sick, depraved time, Trump's efforts to make America great again will be blocked every step of the way.

legal immigration is ok by definition. I would opt for a harsher restrictions to immigration because it makes sense nationally given the shifting demographics to a sharper lower upper split.

Families need time to accumulate wealth for the middle class to grow. If the labor market is too supply side, then corporations have power regardless of unions meaning a smaller middle class and harder competition for small businesses that emphasize the middle class.

Corporate growth is good but without interbusiness competition the growth slows. Incentives are required for businesses to advance themselves. America becoming more nationalistic will put a premium on national action. In a similar manner to how charity affects public perception and brand image, for advertising purposes there would be a financial benefit with corporations adopting programs/ company values/ efforts that benefit traditional american structures (the army, veterans and patriots)

you should have came here legally bitchh nigga

Yes we hate all non whites.

Aw gee shucks oh golly my heart is breaking and I'm literally shaking.

Buh Bye. I wish you the very best of luck in your new lands where you came from.

A little advice - next time you move somewhere, do it legally.

Peace out.

You must go. Go help Mexico become great again

illegals!!

fuck you faggot, you and people like you are ruining the lives of people like me. honest people who try to do the right thing are getting fucked, it's about time there was some justice.

but we have no choice but to side with them . you guys know we are very family oriented .Going against our faily is a no go .truthfuly i understand why you guys are mad .if i was white i probably would be against illegal immigration as well.

How is this any different from a libcuck screaming autistically at a Trump rally?

I just want people to fucking TALK about politics again instead of brandishing memes and spouting buzzwords so everyone knows that their freedom is better than other people's freedom.

You go back to Germany first you sauerkraut looking Drumphkoff.

Last time I checked there ain't no "Trump" native American tribe.

Too late Paco.

The difference is his guy won. I think a little gloating is in order considering how the libs have acted.

What's the story here? Is trying to power up?

The libtards are chanting "fuck Donald Trump" so /ourguy/ is just saying "fuck you" back.

>do nothing
>record on a smartphone, blog and rant on social media
>continue to do nothing

usual SJW order of business

ay, no lloras wey... ←agarra, ↓escucha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CtNCWVMvE

>holding the magazine

>not dual wielding

If you guys were only like 3-5% of the population I wouldn't really mind you. I'm just worried you people are going to turn the entire Southwest into a gigantic Kosovo.

It's a trump supporter giving off a victory yell because he's so proud of his country.

That's just attention seeking. You become an idiot yourself when you engage with idiots. It's better to sit back and just let them be idiots and prove themselves that they have no power.

Gloating is what worries me about this election. No one wants to just get things done without pointing fingers. Partisanship is getting to be worse and worse and it's turning from one of the most effective bureaucracies in the world to a shouting match between football/soccer hooligan clubs.

Well not to me because I find his shit funny.

The libtards all chanting "fuck Donald Trump" isn't attention seeking?

Why is your family illegal

Nope

Nothing like a good victory yell. Good on 'im.

>you have to come back

Top kek Pedro

btfo alien

True.

Shoulda thought about that before you came here illegally paco. Sorry, but this is your fault, completely/