Guys

Guys...

Memeing Trump into office was fun and all, but doesn't something feel WRONG to you? Doesn't it feel like we're living in a fake version of reality that shouldn't have been allowed to happen by the laws of nature? No matter how I look at it, my mind won't accept that he's actually the President. President Donald Trump. President Donald Trump. It's just sounds in my mouth. There's a signifier but there's no signified and no referent. There's just an empty space in my mind where they should be.

I didn't want Hillary to win, but we actually elected an elderly TV clown to lead the most powerful nation on the only planet that we know about, and it really seems like we made that happen with sexually frustrated frog cartoons.

How... is this possible? What is reality? Did we really program reality to have this foolishness in it? Can we make aliens show up now?

ITT Roll for aliens, I guess.

It's too late to go back.

Chaos is the only way now.

trump will give us warp drive and we will go find them. and eat them

Cut down on the blotter and get some fresh air.

Also, praise KEK!

>How... is this possible? What is reality?

It's called winning. Get used to it.

Yet more proof that we're living in a simulation.

jk that's just another kike conspiracy to push hedonistic nihilism

meh, arnold schwarzeneger was governor of california and reagan was an actor. trump being president doesnt seem that unrealistic.

If singles it's all fake

Something happened in 2016 that shifted our timeline.

The "other side" is leaking into or world. Expect some major space anomaly shit in 2018.

i do want to see some aliens.

the gud kind tho. plz dont hurt us alien anons.

HAIL
TO
THE
CHIEF

i feel the same way and this sinking feeling in my stomach wont go away.

Well, we ARE living in a simulation, it's just that it doesn't matter that we're living in a simulation because life is and always was and always will be about living well and making good things happen. It doesn't matter how many simulations deep we are unless bad things are happening outside of the simulation that we have to stop.

something something watch it all burn to the ground

I don't have the sinking feeling. I just have a void space where there should be understanding. It's like a windows error message. PRESIDENT NOT FOUND PLEASE ENTER PRESIDENT OF USA

>Enter "Donald Trump"

INVALID ENTRY PLEASE ENTER PRESIDENT OF USA

>Enter "Donald J. Trump"

INVALID ENTRY

#dubs4jesus

We have changed the timeline we were on.
Feels good man

Try with "Donald John Trump"

Either he Makes America Great Again or he runs it into the ground.
Either way is fine with me. I'm just here for the lulz.

>ecuador

Nope. Its 100% natural for there to be a islamic backlash against bush jr leading to an islamic US potus, and now things are back to normal with a traditional potus.

>even leafs are satirizing shill tactics

I felt the same since the P.E.P.E Shadilay song that supposedly was made in 1980 that had no coverage at all but was found all out of sudden. That shit is really scary if you think about it.

You think the past makes better sense than the present because it's been turned into the narrative of history. 'History is a set of lies agreed upon.'

This election is relatively minor on the scale of social upheaval. Imagine how surreal it was for people witnessing underarmed zealot American colonists defeat the British Empire. Or the World Wars, or the fall of Rome, ect.

We just careen into the future, and in hindsight it makes sense because we weren't there.

A
FUCKING
LEG
SWASTIKA

B-but I thought it was the collective conscience

Maybe if the other candidate did literally anything, like literally anything and not come off as a soulless puppet. Look at around you faggot.99.99% of all humans do not give enough of a shit about the world around them to do anything to change it. That might be changing now with how fucking disgusting the west is becoming with the increase of non whites and cuck whites.

>I just have a void space where there should be understanding.
Knowing that is half the battle. Because if you know that, you can take it as a prompt for self-reflection to identify the source of your ignorance/confusion. Some people saw it coming. Why did they and not you? Largely, we actually looked at history and the state of society. Look for yourself with open eyes, and you may be able to see the likely paths that history will flow down too. Just be aware that the next years will likely be interesting in the sense of the Chinese curse. Pretty awesome to watch, though. Stain timeline is definitely best.

Liking your trips

Fuck off shill, he is officially the President.

Your copy/pasta sucks.

Hope that money from the Soro's teat dries up real soon and you have to find a real job.

Yeah that's called normalcy bias.

Times change, kid.

every fucking day when i'm sitting in the toilet taking a shit i wonder to myself what will be on the other side, you know? like time flies so fucking fast, in about 1 year i'll have lived roughly 1/4 of my country's average lifespan. I just fear that when i die all of this will have been a dream all along or that i've been in a comma.

Same. Just biding my time. Getting educated and making connections. It will happen. We all know it. Something big is on the horizon and many of us have felt it all our lives.

Yeah this was a mistake we should have elected hillary

If repeating integers cure for cancer and epilepsy will be released by the end of Trump's first term

Something is wrong. This shouldn't have happened.

>in about 1 year i'll have lived roughly 1/4 of my country's average lifespan
Careful now. Your avoiding underage b& depends on mods giving you the benefit of the doubt on "about" and "roughly".

When you lose all your life it's a surreal feeling when you win.

Leftism had become the norm, the implied morale rule we were "all supposed to head towards" according to the media.

Their mindset has been shattered in a surreal twist. It shows that the secure "we'll always be moving forward" idea is nothing but a lie.

Kek has blessed you.

We are in the meme timeline now.

We must tape into the mether (meme aether) and learn to become saints of kek. Meme wizards of vast and cosmic power.

>elderly TV clown

How old are you? He was famous for being a real estate mogul decades before The Apprentice. Why are dipshits still trying to force the "reality TV star" meme?

nah mate, i'm 19

The feeling is called winning

>Brazil
>life expectancy 75 years
>1/4 is 18.75
>about a year younger than that

We broke the conditioning. We're forging our own path now.

Revel in it. There are no more limits.