G-Guys

thehollywoodrep2197-yahoopartner.tumblr.com/post/156131784284/donald-trumps-inauguration-speech-borrows-line

Honest question, is meme magic real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"“Today’s ceremony, however, has a very special meaning... we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people.”

Jizzed
in
my
pants
desu
senpai

>actually read the article
>its fucking nothing
according to this, every time a marxist opens their mouth they are quoting bane
sage

This is considered plagiarism in most college writing styles.

What do these clowns (professors)do whenever historical papers and expository writing has to be evaluated? Only so many ways before you can say "the first president of the united states was g.w." before they all sound alike.

At a certain point its all plagiarism isn't it since 7 words is the limit.

So the most generic crowd-pleasing line ever. Oh no what a horrible thing to say. You know I might have become a leftist if they didn't make news out of stupid shit like this.

is he signalling us that we should start baneposting again?

yes this comes from the top, baneposting is back

Have we started the fire?

THE FIRE RISES

Wow like 5 whole fucking words. I guess this means every time I use the word "the" I'm plagiarizing.

Mr. Trump is a bug guy

CALM DOWN AMERICA, NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR

THAT COMES LATER

FAKE NEWS

I wish it was true, but alas another lying liberal "journalist"

UUUU

Do you feel in charge?

What's going on in this thread?

for real tho bane is the meme that just keeps on giving

That feel when CIA try to stop Trump

That feel when little Marco called Him Big Donald

That feel when bane posting is now president

>bane
>villain
(((hollywood))) made his(banes) ideals seem villainous, he was actually a hero

(((hollywood))) always flips the script making the good guy evil, and corruption virtuous

ssame applies to gook hollywood (((anime)))

Guys
Wtf
I'm going crazy right now, we are making history. It just dawned on me, we're pretty much the illuminati and with the way things are going, it seems like we're getting even stronger. We're a major geopolitical force, goddamn it!

history my dear friend

>youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

is it any coincidence that DC and Marvel have been cucked since the beginning of time, regularly making evil white men promising prosperity a key element to how dastardly they are?

This is normally the case. If you see anything with "based on a true story" tacked on you know it's either entirely fictitious or the roles have been reversed.

Buckle up though because this timeline will be going balls out. (((They))) will finally be outed and all pushed into Israel and, well, I guess you know who turns into the hero we should have thanked all along.