>SAA offensive in Homs continues
>Syria gave Iran the mineral rights to its phosphate mines for 99yrs

Donate to SF
southfront.org/donate/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeJxy3MGt-s
youtube.com/watch?v=LSOfE72ihwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrar_al-Sham#Designation_as_a_terrorist_organization_and_relations_with_other_designated_groups
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139568/ISIS-blows-Tetrapylon-Roman-Amphitheatre-Palmyra.html
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/822534235093434371
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/822500074827575296
aml.ink/G1tsa
aml.ink/IQFke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S O O N
O
O
N

Previous thread:

fucking jews

SAAnime!

SOON
O
O
N

TURKS BTFO

>am I kawaii? uguu

At least. Attack on Raqqa continues.

Supposedly those 5 guys died to a VBIED

frank why do you always use the same image for new breads?

Reminder: Onur is celebrating this victory against the kuffar in al bab

Soon he will drive his truck into erdogan's house

What's Mel Gibson doing in the Middle East?

that is so deep, is that sufism ?

What are they even trying to hit?

isis is yet to deny sulfaniyah and qabasin gains though.

al bab is going to be shish ke bab soon

is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=zeJxy3MGt-s

Is that a Toyota Hilux artillery modification?

roaches, duh.

Daily reminder that Erdogan is the most based leader in the Middle East.

Sending in my air support on deir ezzor A.S.A.P
God be with you Issam!

Armenian?

>180 degree in syria policy in mere 6 months
kek sure. hes a literal idiot imho.

thank god there are sane people in mid-level buerocracy and army in general at least.

is the syrian chicken army still holding deir ez zor?

Al-bap

Syrian

do you not like consistency user

he wants change!

to be fair the world has kind of turned upside down during that period.

>#ISIS call the regime Soldiers via loudspeaker in #DeirEzzor to Surrender, and nothing will harm them. #SYRIA

>#ISIS giving the ultimatum to #Assad militias via loudspeakers in #DeirEzzor...

lmao

when will they learn

yep. looks like youll have to stay in romania shitskin

so its actually a 0 degree? wew.

at this point of the war, which one is the less murderer/toxic leader?
Assad or Erdogan?

i'm speaking about long term consequences.
Syria is going to be split if the YPG remains.

Even the most generous estimates, which are heavily biaised in their favour, only acknowledge a maximum of 16 000 fighters as of December. Given that they're currently committing suicide via infighting, the actual number is probably much lower.

Also, of course they have contacts in Western countries. This whole "revolution" would have died within a month if it weren't for Western help. But good luck getting anyone to help them now, al-Maghrebi.

>Syrian Republican Guard forces personally led by Maj. Gen. Issam Zahreddine in combat with ISIS militants in the cementary area in Deir ez-Zor

>2 hours ago

youtube.com/watch?v=LSOfE72ihwY

variety is the spice of life

its still 180 degrees mathematically

erdog is the toxic one imho but this doesnt mean assad is better.

>shitskin
das rite

but relative to the world its 0 according to the belgian's claim.

Something. As far as I know, the gun IS designed for indirect fire support as well.

>ahrar al sham has 50 000 fighters
top kek
>not a terrorist organization
Al-Maghrebi never ceases to amaze. Verily, he is the Maghrebiside General.
Now that Trump is in office, expect a proper terrorist mark on Ahrar al-sham, fuck Obama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrar_al-Sham#Designation_as_a_terrorist_organization_and_relations_with_other_designated_groups

Will the cemetary in DeZ be the graveyard of IS' hopes and dreams?

...but Armenian. At least his name is Armenian. I know there are Amenians in Syria.

ill use my burger collection when i start new threads henceforth user

has he just started?
or has he been doing this for a while. pretty good.

of course he has some bad sides, but he is far from being the worse president/leader of the Middle-East

made me think

yeah I think it's a BMP1 turret that they took and installed it on the back
they're just using it for indirect fire

dunno

he has just started

its a 45 degree turn though, look at the position of line that belongs to "world".

Suwadiyah is relatively big for the region, prewar pop of around 10k I think

w00ps meant for also, he is a literal shit head, worst leader in ME by far imho. all of his sides are "bad". this whole syria is his mess to begin with. everything he did regarding to syria was wrong from day 0.

>literally insane
>not the worst leader in the Middle-East

Although I acknowledge it's technically possible to be even worse than he is, he probably still holds the current record.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139568/ISIS-blows-Tetrapylon-Roman-Amphitheatre-Palmyra.html

>Palmyra being demolished even more

NDF was an absolute joke and the fact that the Russians completely abandoned the place despite placing a lot of effort into liberating it in March and setting up a base is just embarrassing.

And yes I'm fucking pissed off that these subhuman demons destroyed the past glory of one of the most important civilizations to ever come about on Earth.

Turret looks like it's from BMP.

soon he'll be asking for donations....

>defends Erdogan
Alright, so you're a t*rk expat. Funny how t*rks in t*rkey are less retarded than you.

Who gives a fuck, they already demolished most of Palmyra before it. Capturing Aleppo was infinte times more important since Palmyra serves second to no strategical interest.

the kobane mess fucked up all his plans.

ISIS attacking that city was the end of his initial plans.
if ISIS hadn't attacked it, hr would have launched ES (or similar operation) years ago and could have taken the whole northern part of Syria.

But now, he still can help the rebellion by:
1- fucking up JFS fastly
2- total merger and not shitty op rooms like JAF
3- give more weapons.

The FSA has the number of soldiers, but is in real need of weapons/training.
The fact that it doesn't fortify its positions by digging/etc really shows how in need of supervising they are

depends on astana

>Corpses of 2 ISIS suicide bombers killed today by >Syrian Army at the cemeteries South of >#Deir_Ezzor city in ongoing SAA operation

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/822534235093434371

40 mins ago

Leith is going nuts on twitter right now. I think the US inauguration has scrambled him.

kobane was never his plans actually. its kinda long thing to write in here but sooner or later i ll write my whole ideas about syria. it ll be pretty long though i guess. i need to be drunk first!

Ohh shit I miissed the last ISIS video. Do you lads have any link that is working?

>implying Russia will allow its puppet Erdogan to help the rebellion in any way, shape or form

also,
>The FSA has the number of soldiers, but is in real need of weapons/training
You're mistaken, they lack all 3 of these things. Not to mention morale, discipline, and basic brain functions.

it will be the last easy fight in the region, they can't advance in al thawrah or raqqa

Anyone know how influential/supported PJAK are in Iran?

eh if it wasnt initial russian intervention everybody really expected for assad to lose which was pretty logical because he was losing.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/822500074827575296

Is this the one you're looking for?

Al-Masdar News @TheArabSource 1m1 minute ago

Lebanese security forces bust terror cell aml.ink/G1tsa #Lebanon

Al-Masdar News @TheArabSource 33m33 minutes ago

#ISIS attempts to maintain gains in Deir Ezzor as Syrian Army launches offensive aml.ink/IQFke #DeirEzzor #Syria

eh iranian government feeds them so i guess no influence.

Agreed, but Russian intervention happened, so yeah.

>suicide bombers
>killed

Are they claiming intentional suicides as part of their kill count now?

They never detonated.

It's not new, it was from the hospital attack in al bab in early december or before

i look forward to them

yeah, now we have a new world order. erdog's real mistake was not to fit in it early, he made all the wrong choices hence a really shitty leader.

killed before they explode of course.

let me guess
we need some war for some money

They'll take both Taqba and Raqqa but they'll be vastly more extensive operations and will take more lives

Watch video in link, then you will understand

Part of it I supposse but I think that there is a longer video

no what i was going to write was erdog's attitude towards this war actually not something like "why it happened" etc. because we all know about the pipeline shit already.

>Who gives a fuck, they already demolished most of Palmyra before it.

Are you serious? Apparently Assad and Russia did. They lost tons of equipment including lots of resources and materials after Russia created a base near the city.

>Capturing Aleppo was infinte times more important since Palmyra serves second to no strategical interest.

Well apparently capturing Palmyra was important as well hence why they had a massive offensive in March. And not only that, it's VERY heavily important to Assad. Palmyra was a huge tourist attraction and profit generator for Syria's government. The Roman theater still exists and so did many other artifacts.

It's also embarrassing for Russia to lose ground after they played an opera at the theater as a symbol of triumph and there is no doubt that Putin must have been pissed at Assad's military for fucking that up.

>will the graveyard in DeZ be the graveyard of IS' hopes and dreams?

I must admit i laffed, even though that would be so fucking poetic

Can't blame them for being desperate to raise morale, for both the fighters and the supporters, many have died and if people become too pessimistic things will become an even bigger chaos than it already is. 6 years of war are very daunting.

Conflict News
@Conflicts

BREAKING: Gambia's longtime leader Yahya Jammeh has agreed to step down and leave the country: advisor to new President Barrow - AP

TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS A C*U*C*K.

Glad to see he is not longer hogging Assads limelight.

>Have a happy Gambian in celebration

of course the kobane battle had nothing to do with him, but the fact that ISIS focused on the YPG made the US urge their intervention and choose the YPG as principal ally.

If ISIS hadn't attacked the YPG: 2015: ES-like attacks the YPG and ISIS, no "rojava state" and other bullshit.

>make the FSA as the first collaborator with the US in Syria.

FSA has the number but still not (officialy) the unity.

Morale is high, there is a lack of discipline because they are civilians who took weapons to defend themselves against Assad regime, unlike the iranian/afghan/lebanese/iraqi mercenaries of the regime.

They need weapons and (real) training to continue

Is this map accurate? That the airport is no longer cut off from western Ezzor?

They can't with their actual army. ISIS is extremely efficient in its strongholds. Lile in Al Bab or Mossul.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

erdog actually wanted to help kobane, he said that so in 99% of his public speeches those days

>our kurdish brothers are dying in kobane
>we need to help them
>i am calling USA to help us intervene
>these isis are scum, they are muslims killing muslims in the name of islam, this is nonsense

and many more.

Don't worry, now Onur is on your side, he will drive his truck deep into Manbij.

whatever, I would love to read your insights
do it faggot

> Palmyra serves second to no strategical interest.

Also forgot to mention how this is fucking wrong on so many levels. Palmyra was a buffer that stalled and prolonged transport of ISIS troops in Homs along with oil. It was a transit and trade center for them and is indeed strategical as its the only major city between Deir Ez-Zor and Homs.

i didn't deny it, of course he was against the Kobane attack.
But this attack fucked up all his plans of that time, because now, if he invades northern Syria, he will be labelled as "ISIS partner"