Let's exploit #notmypresident stupidity

Let's exploit #notmypresident stupidity.

I suggest we push a fake initiative, telling people to protest against Trump by not paying their taxes.

After all, if he's not their president, why pay him anyway ?

Since most of trump protesters don't pay taxs (too young, too college students, too black) they will support it as it cost them nothing. By doing that, we might trap some really dumb liberals into federal offense and raise awareness of the fact Trump protestors don't pay taxs anyway and contributes nothing to society.

I can say with 100 percent confidence that today Barak Obama is #notmypresident

>France

Good thinking Bogdanoff
#NotMyPresident #NoTaxForFash

#notaxesforfascists

I love it.

#Grabhimbythewallet

bump

Yes

Let's do this.

Tell them to migrate in response. That way, he really won't be their president AND faggots are kicked out.

But most niggers don't want to migrate, they are more racist than Sup Forums and wouldn't even know how to proceed anyway.

By telling them to NOT do something, you are flattering their lazyness and it works wonder. Just keeping the money sounds easier and better than doing threw all the troubles of migration.

Can't we just make it the leafs' problem?

bump and praise kek

We need to post something like this

"To all woke sisters and brothers. Thank you for going outside and protesting this piece of shit, he's not my president and never will. Sadly, it won't be enough, Drumpf don't care about protests and his medias will do like they did in Ferguson and show us like bad guys. Here's the solution, kick him where it hurts: the wallet. Stop paying your taxes, stop paying your fines, don't give a cent to the government he now owns. Remember he lost the popular vote, if most of the country stop giving him money, he will be forced to resign. Fight the good fight sisters and brothers and keep your hard-earned money.
#notmypresident#grabhimbythewallet
Of course I'm french and I'm not fluent in niggerspeak so I need someone to rework this but that's the general idea.

Frenchbro coming through with a great idea.

>#notmypresidentnotmytaxes

Or flood #notmypresident with pictures and posts about Obabo, since he's actually not the current president.

bump

You're welcome

You're stupid

What do you mean niggerlover?

Obama is finished, it's over, he's dead. Why would you do anything involving him ? That's a waste of time. Also trying to flood a # is a defensive move, that's weak ass faggotry, you want to attack and expose liberal stupidity.

That's fair.

I just thought some libs would get mad if they checked out the tag and saw Obamer instead of Trump.

Selfbump.

Also french propaganda TV is trying to pretend today is much warmer than the 2009 Obama inauguration, saying people came then inspite of the cold but they didn't today. That's also an indirect way to confirm global warming.

What's the truth ? Is it cold ?

Make it so.

this would be good

Push a race mixing meme with the theme of erasing black purity.

#WhiteWashing
#Derooted

13% of the population is black, easily bred out into a mix of light skins. Would not put a dent into the white communities. Especially if white men breed with multiple black women.

The black population within 20 years would decrease to something like 5% and it would be GG.

How do you want to lead a successfull action when you have to work with idiots like ?

Bump

Why don't you go butt fuck Pierre while Simone takes 50 loads of nigger arab cocks in her vagina cannel.

aw haw haw wee wee

Start making images.

Fucking niggers is YOUR fantasy, apparently.

Now can you go back to blacked.com and let us adults talk ?

I'v fucked so many white women, I may as well do good and white out some negro females.

Who do you think will get a job faster? A full black who was cultured into ghetto hood activities and speaks ebonics or a half breed who goes to a tech school and speaks clear english.

A nigger in prison will get a job faster. Get your vulgarity out of my face now and let's get back to topic.