Do you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Do you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Yes

Yes, but my God is white and didn't originate in the middle-east.

No but I go to church anyway.

Yes.
I'm not sold on the whole Trinity thing.

No. Fuck off archaeo-marxists

No

Liberals and Jews wouldn't exist if he existed, so no. No I don't.

yep
>mfw all those atheist, feminist, sjw, and liberals mad because Trump mentioned God or the bible
Funny because these people just so happen to be the cancer in our society.

T. literal good goys

This

Fuck off fedongras

No but I respect religion.

You've run that meme to the ground Sven, it has no meaning anymore.

>be Christian
>Fuck laws and traditions and shit
>take over Rome
>Destroy and oppress pagans in Rome
>Convert Barbarians to Christianity
>Christians sack Christian Rome because all the Roman Christians refused to serve in the military

You are literally jewish marxism. Fuck off, Christianity is blue pilled as fuck.

Is there any proof that God exists?

Of course

No. I still aknowledge the fact that theWwest is Christian and a lot of culture came from the Church. I will take Christianity ten times over Islam etc. I just cant bring myself to believe in something that has no proof.

yes but islamic god, its nice that you believe in him too

After today, yes

Yes, and I believe Jesus Christ is his son.

>the barbarians are Christian when I believe so!

Does it matter? I don't need infinite damnation to convince myself not to rape people.

Yes, as an existence that embodies everything that is good (beauty, strenght, justice, virtue, etc).

What kind of loving and caring God would inflict Drumpf on us????

this is what it looks like

No. I don't believe in spirits either.

I believe in Kek

No, I'm not retarded.

I was never brought up around religion so I am fairly indifferent to it. But it's great to see people holding onto traditional values in today's fucked society

Being alive is not enough for you hey? What more to you want? Not asking you to belive in man made lies like religion. But at least seek the truth for your self and don't Meh I just do not believe it anything.

Yes. Former Asatru turned Christian.

Nope

Yes

Of course I believe in Kek

>jews wouldn'the exist for Christianity

>pagan intellectuals

Jews existed before Christianity dumbass

How is life proof of God?

No, but I don't hate religion. It's just not for me.

>being alive is proof of god

Stopped believing in God when I was 5. Around the same time as ehen Santa Claus had the same handwriting as dada.

I believe in God, I believe his son Jesus christ died on the cross, I believe all of it because God emperor trump just declared the second crusades to wipe out all Islam from the planet. Sign me up let's fucking do this.

I look at it this way:

literally all humans need some sort unquestioning faith in order to function in society and not go insane. traditionally this has been religion, but in recent times popular alternatives have sprung up, including

- cult of celebrity
- cult of science ("the science is settled" "the science is immutable" -- literally the most unscientific things once could say)
- cult of diversity
- cult of identity
- cult of consumerism/brands

so, having been raised Catholic, I look out into the world in 2017, and ask myself: which of these choices helps improve my life and well-being the most?

to help me decide, I look out into the world and see the sorts of people who have replaced traditional religious values with these dangerous alternate forms of "faith".

none of them seem happy. none of them seem productive. none of them seem to be anything other than the most degenerate individuals I've ever met.

I just moved from the hipster, ultra-progressive pacific northwest back home to South Dakota. boy is it nice here by comparison.

the people here aren't ultra-religious for the most part, but they're happy, productive members of society, raising happy families, comforting each other in times of need, treating their neighbors as they themselves would want to be treated... the list goes on.

the city I live in has had a notable influx of Mexicans in recent years... but they males are hardworking laborers and the women are family-oriented homemakers. nearly all of them are far more religious than anyone I knew in Portland or Seattle. they're happy, and raising good families.

my faith has been restored.

so, yes. yes I do, user.

I do now.

Yes, I have seen Her face and heard Her voice.

>Being alive is not enough for you hey?
How is that proof for the existance of God?

>But at least seek the truth for your self and don't Meh I just do not believe it anything.
But that's exactly what I do as an atheist/agnostic, I want to find my own answers, not get them from a thousand years old myth. People can believe in whatever they like, doesn't make it true.

His name is Melkor.

hitler is in heaven right now

I would like to.

YES

God is fake news. I only believe things with evidence.

If you believe in God and that Christ was his son who died on the cross, maybe reconsider the "God Emperor" shit. Ironic idolatry is probably no better than the real thing. Just saying.

Look it up, faggot. They were arianists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

Yes, and faithfully.

Why are religious people the most racist? Can someone answer that question for me?

>Tolkien
>not christ cucked

Wew

Absolutely. Christianity is the bedrock of any nation that wishes to last.

mmmm

>inb4 fedora lol

I do, with all my heart.

>her

Lol you fucking cuck.

you're a moron, leaf. you'll never find a more genuinely racially-tolerant bunch than "flyover state" Catholics (and most Christians desu)

Yes, I'm a faggot/sodomite and I worship Moloch using my butt

I see your point. But even if religion, in some cases, improves societies, it doesnt mean that its true.

Nope

No, but I want to. I've accepted that being a Christian is important to lead a good life, but I still don't really believe in God. Should I go to church anyway? Would that make me a heretic?

No because I'm not a fucking retard that believes in something that isn't defined so is not provable and doesn't even make any sense or even have that good lore anyway. However apparently there a lot of Christians that share some of my ideals so I can get on with them but only as so long as their retardation doesn't become Islam tier. Deus Volt.

>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
>before me

Doesn't say shit about having other gods. Just don't put them in front of the main guy. Not to mention that there is definitely a difference between ironic idolatry and real idolatry. We're judged by what's in the heart.

Why do you have to be a Christian to have a good life?

This is because of the new wave of churchianity that has nothing to do with actual Christianity. It's feel good shit, and liberals love feel good shit.

יי

yes.

You don't these Christ cucks are literally all just permavirgins who justify their abstinence on god instead of the fact they can't get biological pussy

Yes I do.

There is only darkness in darkness idiot. Death is the end of it all for YOU

Why would you live according to the morality of a system you don't even believe in? There is no "good" without an objective standard by which to measure it.

No.

No.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=KJV

Prophecy and lots of it.

Only cultural Catholics are tolerant. They are just atheists in denial

Real Catholics are most hyper-nationalists and hate immigrants

>has nothing to do with actual Christianity
Yeah, actual Christianity is believing that Jesus will return soon, so you should abandon your family and sell your possessions to follow him and experience the eminent apocalipse.

>projection: the post

>nihilism is more believable than religion meme

kek

People mindless enough to believe in magic tend to buy into the power structures they are fed.

yes

Check your digits, shadilay

Yes

There are good people who aren't Christian. Doesn't that disprove your point?

>an argument was not found
I challenge you to find one good or noble thing which cannot be accomplished without religion.

Yep.
Pic related wrote Mere Christianity, best book of the last century on why.
Highly recommend it for anyone with questions about Christianity.

I dont believe in (((Yahweh))), but I believe in Kek

Which one, user?

Do you believe in Nostradamus predictions too?

kek

No but I don't rule out the possibility of a god or gods.

Literally anything. If there is no god, there is no "good." Morality means nothing unless there is an objective moral standard.

Yes

>Prophecy
Christians took a lot of things out of context. The jewish messiah shouldn't be god, shouldn't have a second coming, shouldn't die for people sins...

is it an easy read enough for a frog ?