Start an argument with my parents

>start an argument with my parents
>defending trump
>they start raging
>say he wants to ban immigration
>kek, wat?
>explain that he wants to remove illegal immigration and stop more illegals coming in
>they REEEEEEEEEEE
>"Terribly disappointed at you"
>show no arguments
>I ask for arguments
>they say that a friend of their want to immigrate to usa but her VISA wasn't granted
>I start saying that immigration should be controlled
>"But many Portuguese went to France illegally to have a better life"
>couldn't really come up with an argument

>they say that many women accused him of rape
>say how convenient the timing of this was

>they say that he said things that many people could interpret him as a racist person
>"so he didn't said that right?"
>"you can infer what he's thinking"
>wat

Couldn't play the multiculturalism card. What did I do wrong?
It really gets on my nerves that they start saying that I live in an illusion and don't know the world. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomers gonna boomer, stay strong oldest ally.

And the french decided to ultimately accept them. Whether to accept or not, it's for the receiving population to decide. Trump as democratically elect serves the will of the american people, and their will seems to be for stronger immigration laws.

You couldn't be illegal because you're in europe mate.
As a French i can granted you a good welcome, everyone here knows you're hard working guys in the construction things, not like the mudslims or the niggers.
And we are christians, you and I, we have a cultural common core so we can live together with not so much trouble

ask your parents why they like muslims so much when they want to behead them or run them over with a lorry

Show them some of the protests from when Trump went to California.

LOL your parents are fucking dumb. Top kek indeed.

>Portugese people arguing for immigration

Nigger what? No immigration worked quite well for you, given how you are almost wholly without Muslims. You have no idea how much I envy you.

>be me
>be slightly geeky and socially uncomfortable
>be living in America during 2016
>junior year of college. year is going pretty well.
>hear about Trump winning the election.
>doesn't hate Trump, but reasons with conservative ideals of his party.
>be in library
>see thicc geeky girl sitting at the table across accros from me
>Damn, this girl pretty cute
>decide to try chances
>ask her out for a date
>she says yes
>we are the champions.mp4
>be half a month into senor year
>Trump has been Inaugerated.
>relationship has developed into a dreamlike romance
>able to find time from school and work to hang out with her
>be at her place
>netflix & chill occur.
>be me about to finger that virgin geek p0ssy
>be filled with sexual confidence
>"i'm bout to grope that puss puss like Donald Trump"
>Remember that she thinks he is a massive sexist
>regret quickly sets in
>she gets upset and calls me a sexist
>kicks me out
>Blueballs.png
>we break up soon after
>cock blocked by Ameircan politics.exe
>kms

Holy fuck if you can't riposte this simple fallacy just keep your nose clean until you've spent more time in the online training dungeons.

Ask what's wrong with limiting immigration, whether illegal or not, and providing for the citizens already here. Immigrants from 2nd/3rd world countries have succumb to welfare and drain the system. 3rd world countries bring third-world problems. The murder rates in countries like Guatemala, this culture doesn't magically go away.

We are not a country without a border and laws. A sovereign country needs to be able to decide what people will benefit their country by by let in. We are under no obligation to let everyone in just because they want to take advantage of our or France's system.

>live in a practically 3rd world commie country
>surprised when your parents are commies
???

This, also my limited exposure to European media has revealed it to be ludicrously left wing, so your parents opinions of Trump (and their entire worldview) aren't likely to be founded in reality OP.

I can't fucking imagine how terrible it would be to have blue pill, liberal parents.

there is nothing wrong with banning immigration

america has millions of poor people, we owe 20T dollars.... we dont need more people right now

many libearls would fill a lifeboat until it sinks killing everyone

I was 14 and went to work with my Dad (11 years ago now), he had to pick up materials in Toronto (we lived in a small town).
Some arab fuck cut him off and he said "fucking sandniggers".
My life has never been the same since.
Thank you Dad

My parents are bluepilled conservatives, still sucks to be around them.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I dont think your parents are much into politics, you can argue with me about Trump desu

I realize there are many such cases, but the question remains - what kind of abysmally moronic dipshit gets into political arguments with friends, family or co-workers?

Seems like that idea resides somewhere below the lower limit of stupid. Guess that assessment is wrong.

>bluepilled conservatives
How so? Tradcon values?

lel os teus pais sao ums cucks de merda...
ate o meu velhote que esteve contra as colonias(e lutou na guerra colonial aos 16) defende a deportaƧao de ilegais...

My dad has been redpilled about niggers and spics due to having to interact with them. But he still is a good goy for Israel. It's amazing how brainwashed the older generation is to protect Israel at all costs.

>>"But many Portuguese went to France illegally to have a better life"
They didnt double our crime rates.

Tell your parents they have to go back.

Yeah my conservative dad is annoying sometimes. He's the "it's liberals that have caused the high crime rates in black cities!" kind of goy. He groaned every fucking time he saw Michael or Barack on the TV for the past 8 years. I don't like Obama, but I gave him a chance. He immediately did not. I don't think McCain would have been better than Obama, the guy's a warmonger.

bs have a few family members and friends that are luso-french and they describe the other luso-french as monkeys.. violent with short temper that make them look like savages. truly shameful

I can't get a working visa in canada or europe

>das racist?

>But he still is a good goy for Israel
This is the single-most annoying thing with conservatives. They think the Jew's existence is needed for the second coming to happen and we happily give them arms that they then use to wage conflict with us and every fucking country in the ME.

small town, small world view, small intelligence.

no its called cracking down on crime

>Be spic me discussing Trump with parents
>Mama, I support Trump
>Thats ok mijo, just dont go around telling everyone about it, now have this big plate of enchiladas
>Papa, I support Trump
>LOL, me too, fuck those wetbacks idiots.

Your parents suck OP

my parents are the same
my mum just arguments against EVERYTHING i say with "yeah but trump hates women" "and he hates gay people"

Everyone here in Denmark is freaking out over Trump

We have an user app where people can write within 10km.

Live in major City, max liberal butthurt

No one comes up with any arguments in terms of NAFTA losing so many Blue collar jobs in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Virginia

No one comes with any arguments about drugs and crime from no border with Mexico

No one comes with arguments on Trump wanting to stop wars

No one comes with any arguments on wikileaks revealed DNC / Media corruption

Literally just MUH TRUMP IS EVIL REPUBLICAN

I really understand why burgers hate europeans now

Tell them, with new greatest ally Russia all would be better.
Wear Tshirt with Putin.

>I really understand why burgers hate europeans now

I mostly just feel bad for Europeans. By the time enough of them wake up it'll be too late. I mean no offense, but will Denmark even exist in 30 years? 50 years?

Dude, you don't just say stuff like that out of the blue. My GF is becoming more moderate in her views because I coaxed her into not seeing things in Black and White. (She was a huge commie and now she is communist socially and capitalist economically)

It's all about showing different points of view to the same problem.

Case in point: Cologne rape attacks and islam immigration in Europe. In the beginning, she wanted muslims to come over to Europe without control and after I showed all attacks that happened and reasoned with her, now she thinks there should be a much tighter control.

literally this
my parents are conservative and pretty much all of trumps policies should be in there favour if they where held by a german politician.
yet they hate him because they still trust the media and dont like him on a personal level

Based spic.

legit advice but its too late now

Riight DF'er. Keep rambling on. Moron.

Get a job and stop leeching off your parents, parasite.

his parents are cucked. even my father who fought in the colonial wars at the age of 16(he was against having colonies) is pro deportation of ilegal imigrantes and is not found of black people..(dosent trust them and thinks they are dumb and lazy)

>"so he didn't said that right?"
>"you can infer what he's thinking"
>"wat"

got called a uncle tom for pointing out trump hasn't said anything racist. there is no hope for any type of debate with these people

Triggered.

>speaking with your parents means you are living with them and leeching off of them

Based Dr. Carson

>will never have a trump to privatize the shitshow that is RTP

He is right, you are a leech. Get off your parents life already. They didn't raise you to be a cuck

>second generation American (grandparents emigrated from Spain/France)
>whole family is extremely pro trump except for granny
>this was probably her last chance to see a female president

was it worth it

Do I look like I'm OP, Pablo?

VOLTA

Muh Christian values
Muh hardworking American
Muh blue collar job
Muh illegal aliens
Muh patriotism
Muh heritage
Muh gubbmint

But as soon as nationalism is mentioned, it turns into MUH JEWISH OVERLORDS, MUH GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!!

>her VISA wasn't granted
Did she lose the lottery? That has nothing to do with Trump, or any single person. The lottery is awful policy, but for all of its shortcomings, it's absolutely fair. Everyone who applies gets an equal[ly shitty] shot!

TOP KEK

Based spics

Does he look like he's OP, Jose?

>Having an actual relationship with your parents, however shitty it may be, and speaking with them means you are living with them

You're one hell of a mental-midget.

That's a good one.

France, and the rest of the West, didn't have the modern welfare state at the time.

France, and the rest of the West, had been tremendously depopulated by two world wars.

France, and the rest of the West, had a long tradition of taking immigrants and making them "French." There are a huge amount of 3rd, 4th and 5th and even further back generations of assimilated Italians, Poles, Germans, etc.

Tell them to go walk through Saint-Denis in the suburbs of Paris and ask if these people have

> contributed collectively to the strength of the French state
or
> assimilated in any way, shape or form

Then you show them this video. This is France. It was taken by French Arabic women whose sons have been lost to ISIS recruitment:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

If it wasn't the lottery its often hard to understand the process. There is little transparency and if you are denied you often don't find out why So it makes it challenging to resolve the issue that got you denied.

And once you're denied once getting in gets increasingly difficult. So even for people wanting to come here legally it's not always a good process

Did you call them cucks? Works every time.

Suburban and rural patriots.