This bigot is in charge for 2 hours he already had the LGBT section on Whitehouse.gov removed. Explain yourselves

This bigot is in charge for 2 hours he already had the LGBT section on Whitehouse.gov removed. Explain yourselves.

whitehouse.gov/lgbt

techcrunch.com/2017/01/20/the-white-houses-lgbt-rights-page-has-disappeared/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/lgbt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's stupid to care so much resources on LGBT, they are ~1% of the population.

More likely they removed themselves.

Be
Cause who gives a fuck about that page

Not even the LGBT fags. It's an idea from the big people about what little people like

It's a waste of taxpayer resources

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with removing special interest groups from politics.

The Veterans, Rural, and Economy pages have been removed as well. Is he targeting these as well you fucking idiot?

More like 10%.

Probably higher if it weren't judged so much and people would give honest answers when surveyed.

>president OBAMA
>picture of OBAMA

Pretty sure they're removing it because it has Obama written all over it, Trump just became president, and will be replacing it with his own crap. Seems like more dumb niggers just looking for any thing to trigger their Trump derangement syndrome.

Probably taking them down to replace them you faggot

>whitehouse.gov/lgbt
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PENCE GRINNING IS FUCKING PRICELESS.

That's my point you mong.

Trump could be like "Frosted flakes aren't good, they're great" and fucking idiots would be like "trump hates frosted flakes!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

He's looking forward to a brighter tomorrow, illuminated by a million fruits being turned straight.

Trump knows they have the same rights as everyone, so a page just for them its a waste of resources and time

Because they are faggots.

Hopefully it's gone for good.

.?????? I hate faggots and the day of beating the fuck of them outside a gay club etc. Are long fucking gone. If some homo is afraid to come out thats their problem.

To be soon replaced by the benefits of shock therapy.

I believe it's more accurately around 5%, and there isn't a stigma around being gay in the US anymore so if they're too scared to be honest that's their problem.

I would let Pence-senpai turn me straight. uwu

it's about 2% if you just count openly gay people

we can't really "count" closeted people but it's probably 5% max