Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/822531900770320384
whitehouse.gov/lgbt
whitehouse.gov/
exhentai.org/g/561840/fb05cc6c78/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw mike pence will direct the next crusade within your lifetime

i am literally crying with anticipation

They didn't even bother to crop out the "Continue to Website ->" link.

>Climate change removed
>LGBT page removed
>Russian puppet in office with his person yes-men collection as a cabinet
>People voted for this man based on how good he was at playing to a crowd

I just hope he doesn't cut funding to NASA, our only way off this planet when climate change kicks into full gear

Hi guys spic here can I join the Fag zapping squads too PLEASE

Why would they? It changes nothing. The LGBT rights page is still missing.

*gasp*

fuck those gay fags. i honestly don't give a fuck about those things

LGBT was just merged with services for the mentally ill, where it belongs.

Climate though is a total hoax, so it has simply been excised entirely. Welcome back to the good 'ol days!

Touch the cock,get the shock

Yes because only Jews like money

>day 1
>fags and illegals already BTFO

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Just went to CBS Twitter. Nothing.
Post link or fake.

Daily reminder that democrats worship a death cult. CDC: Half of Gay Black Men will get Hiv/Aids Fact

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/822531900770320384

whitehouse.gov/lgbt

It's real.

Climate change is completely false. The earth goes through extinction events to purge the surface for life to reboot. That is how the earth was designed.

t. Immortal.

It should redirect to a picture of an electric chair

>implying I give a fuck about fags and treeworshipers
This is exactly what I voted for.

America is already 50% greater.

is this something that someone from the current admin would set up to cause problems for incoming president?

it's like hazing but it fucks with millions of emotional idiots.

it seems staged and way too on the nose

Faggots are not human though. They are going to get the Deus Volt treatment.

Are they going to put it back up with Trump's policies?

Why don't you people like Russia? I love Russia. I love the USA. Nothing is wrong with Russia. :)

>Climate though is a total hoax
You can't at the one hand claim to be you're a realist because you recognize the IQ gap between the races, but at the other hand ignore the fact that is climate change.

Ignoring the second, because it better fits the agenda of your party, makes you just as bad as a liberal ignoring the first. Don't claim to be a realist, when you're really just a polarized extremist.

>inb4 you post some retarded conspiracy ""documentary"" that """proves"""" climate change is a hoax, because you lack both knowledge and understanding of physics

Honestly i hope he cuts all funds to NASA. Commercializing the space industry will make the industry move a lot faster

I can't be the only one looking forward to the Golden Age of Corruption that a Russanized Planet will start.

Don't see the issue. Those LGBTBBQ already have rights, its called the constitution.

>muh 97%
>muh fags
>muh RUSSIAN BOGEYMAN
>muh demagogue
kys shill

This is fake news guys.

Obama's staff are taking down the website and Trump's staff will replace it with their own.

how? where's the profit in doing that?

Ok Klauss, how much will the global temperature increase by 2020? If you are off by more than 50% will you kill yourself?

Still better than Hilary, desu.

electrocute the cultural Marxist agenda to hell. Death to the leftist extremist gay agenda!

Maybe because the old page refers to Obama too much, which makes no sense now he is no longer President?

Instead it goes to a "transition splash" page.

Like, what a fucking straw grabbing desperation story - it'll likely appear again re-worded.

This, he just redirected every page to the home page. This is about 1 line in the apache rewrite rules, it will be undone in the future.

Only jews will enter the oven for money.

>This denial

Climates change.

Mankind has some effect on the climate.

Im going to guess you go with the well its not the majority but its enough to cause major consquences.

What percentage of the factors involved with climate change are influenced by man?

Taking down Obama's shit as they rework the website to put up Trump's stuff isn't news. I don't even care if he puts a replacement page back up though honestly.

btw I'm gay

t. /qa/

>>People voted for this man based on how good he was at playing to a crowd
Isn't that how elections work? How would it be different if Clinton won?

>Making a point that LGBBQ rights are not an issue warranting federal concern

I agree with this, this is simply a blow against SJW's and all their illk.

Best timeline yet

>yfw the gov becomes right-wing
>yfw CIA and FBI is forced to become right-wing
>yfw now the most powerful country on the earth is now /ourguy/

We are actually gonna make the World go Right-wing, aren't we?

>removes the lgbt and climate change pages along with EVERY obama administration issues page
>media and people on both sides eat this shit up

fuck off brownie, we going to stuff you in the oven first

gonna make a baked brownie out of you

Climate change is real, it's natural. Humans have very little influence on it.

Quick question: how much has the earth 'warmed up' in the last 18 years?
>Nothing.
This is a fact. Why hasnt it warmed up? We don't know.

G-guys, they also took down the page showing all members of congress

Has Trump gone rogue and removed all congress?

KEK
PRAISE HIM

Its especially stupid because Trump is possibly the most pro-lgbt president in history. Regardless, reditors and normies are gonna eat the headlines up.

Incoming presidents wipe all sorts of electronic presence out.
Do you think Obama's team left Bush's Bible quotes up online? Hell no.

Every time I see that, I'm always fucking amazed at the talent.

How long until he makes all LBGT disappear?

It won't because It's fake news

Yes and no. Privatize NASA's science and commercial aspects but roll the agency itself into the military as a fourth major branch. We need to start building our space fleet ASAP.

We voted for him to watch the world burn. Fuck off and go worry about your queen.

Climate change is a lite or real and the solutions so far provide are nothing but green based communism.

Fags are gay.

What are you really concerned about?

Yep, top thread on /r/politics is about this, with 3 thousand comments. Why are they so dumb?

Let me ask, why do you have a lgbt page on that website in the first place?

What a retarded statement. A person can understand and mathematically derive which mechanisms will factually lead to an unstable system, without claiming that they can provide you with a model for the entire system.

Not being able to make an accurate prediction for the short-term behavior of a system, doesn't make it impossible to see the long term behaviour of said system. And the fact that you don't know this goes to show just how much you have no clue what you're talking about.

Why don't you stick to your expertises instead of talking out of your ass about shit you lack even basic knowledge of.

what reasonable things are lgbt people even being denied?

shocking , isnĀ“t it

Yes the whole administration is at balls and gallas and shit

It's not like pence got website admin rights and is sittingnin a corner deleting all pages referring to gays

You choose to be gay.

what is "it"?

as long as you're legal. otherwise zap them in mehico.

I see he's hard at work already!

It's really absurd

whitehouse.gov/

There are already replacement pages up, fag rights aren't among them.

Maybe they don't need a fucking page for that or haven't built one yet, or it's not a white house specific platform?

Are people retarded?

Also fags shouldn't marry because it allows them to adopt kids which they REALLY shouldn't be allowed to do.

Give fags their own separate marriage title with the same benefits for taxation etc etc but they can't legally adopt.

Boom, everyones fine with that. You also don't raise broken children growing up in home faggot metro cocktail bars instead of mummy and daddys duality.

Reminds me of their slogan
> Some people are gay, get over it!

The congress page has been removed too, has Trump disbanded congress??? give me a break, they have to rewrite everything so it doesn't reference Obama.

>see who it's politically correct to vote for
>vote opposite

>Fag rights are as important as congress

Because every single federal department and division has ITS OWN INDIVIDUAL office of civil rights / LGBT rights / etc etc etc. It's dumb as shit.

nothing.. they are just bored so they make shit up to protest.

No one denies the weather, kike. The argument that has always been made hasn't changed; the (((media))) refuses to ever be honest about the opposition they're paid to attack.

>Climate change is real, it's natural. Humans have very little influence on it.

Hahaha You gotta love new Grand Master Mike Pence

Trump really wants to see us land on Mars and that moon We think is made of water. He will increase it if anything

FAGS BTFO. HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>1 post by this ID
what did he mean by this?

sauce plz

I don't ignore climate change. Climate change has happened since the earth was formed. I just don't believe in man made climate change.

Where's the source on this?

yeah. currently people attribute the same level of skill to twitter posts and call them artists and heroes.

Pence is screwing over the fags...? Shocking.

Poor little snowflake

You'll have to find your "rights" next to everyone else now

exhentai.org/g/561840/fb05cc6c78/

here's sauce for anybody who cares
MAGA

Try this link and look where is going to take you
whitehouse.gov/lgbt
you're welcome

NOICE

Thank god I have homosexuals on my facebook.

Good. Shit was probably disgustingly one sided and needlessly divisive.

Isn't equality a goal of the LGBT community? Now they're one of us, no one special and with no special Presidential Web page.

Surely this isn't a result of a bunch of fags raving outside Pence's house last nigh.

Are you fucking retarded?

I was born in 1994 and I can fucking SEE the goddamn weather changes. I have lived in Indiana all my life, we went from having full, 3-month winters to swampy garbage weather with barely any snowfall sticking for any more than a week.