Well, congratulations Sup Forums. A closet-fascist was just elected president of the United States

Well, congratulations Sup Forums. A closet-fascist was just elected president of the United States.

How does it feel to be on the winning side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this sarcasm?
I can never tell with you toothless chavs

Hitler took away guns. Shouldn't liberals be thrilled?

Wew lad, I sure hope it goes well.

>A closet-fascist was just elected president of the United States
retards actually think this is true

GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA

I laugh you pathetic liberals and how everything is a holocaust to you people if nothing goes your way.

It's amazing the amount of crying and rebelliousness you people unleash when a simple person is elected president, even when there are checks and balances and absolutely no sign of fascism.

It's pathetic as fuck that there isn't a mature bone in your body when it comes to new leaders, people have yet to explain how Trump is so evil and mean when in reality he's just a white male.

Not to mention the entire establishment; banks, Hollywood, record labels, magazines, news corporations were all shilling for Hillary but you thought Trump was the evil one when the entire establishment was totally against him.

You're sad and pathetic and dumb and can't figure out who the real globalists are versus normal ordinary leaders.

>A closet-fascist was just elected president of the United States.
>trump

You know I want to think that you're baiting, but a look at the catalog makes me think you retards are serious with this shit

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Feels pretty good man

Really fucking good.

>Was getting a FUCKING WHITE MALE elected part of your plan?!
>Ov COURSHE
>Well, congratulations Sup Forums. A closet-fascist was just elected president of the United States... now whats the next step in your master plan?

you're a bad troll

Only retarded liberals deny Trump is fascist

feels great

Fucking happy m9

are you a wog?

Fuck off liberal you crying pathetic moron.

>fascist

>bad thing

What the fuck has this board come to?

>Crashing this country

>with no survivors

Day of the rake

do u even history ? dirty paki

>A closet-fascist
Time to come out

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

>GO TRUMP GO KKK GO FASCIST USA
will be our credo

>fascist was just elected president of the United States
>check news
>Killary is still a loser
Don't scare me so much, you mong.

Feels amazing, faggot.

Man I wish he was a closet-fascist

He got a jew to speak after him
All his children are married to jews
He sucks Israel cock

I don't see how your image makes any sense.

I look forward to a clamp down on democracy

I can't wait until my kids have to enlist in the Trumpjugend. Makes me want to shed a tear of happiness.

pretty...pretty...pretty good

Hope Trump makes us sexy uniforms.

Reread what I posted you complete imbecile.

Remember that liberals want to remove the checks and balances and just have everyone on the honor system.

It feels fucking incredible. Thanks for asking.

Wouldn't mind if trump become a literal hitter, I'd have a comfy patrolling/extermination job

Can you define fascism for me first

Hey Mr. Moore!

> How does it feel

It still feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Exuberant. I wish he would come out of that closet and start shooting anyone caught protesting today.

So he's in the closet about being facist? How do we help him through this

only delusional fascists think Trump is the beginning of the fourth reich

face it, you lost WWII, you had your chance. It's time for the Democratic Republicans to do their thing and actually improve the quality of human life. Step aside.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

Bretty gud desu senpai

Call me fucked up but there is something majestic about this picture, I love it!