When did this fucking show become so FUCKING CUCKED

Was it because of (((Viacom))) or what?

matt and try are edgy left libertarians who used to make good commentary when we lived in a world led by raegen esque neocon faggots, but they aged out and no longer understand the youth culture

one day we will all go through it

anyway the other issue is half the cucks ruining society ARE left leaning gen x libertarian types who sold out to corporate dildo marxism because "live and let live make and make money man lmao"

who knew cultural nihilism meant you were a sellout

Based leaf is based. Thanks for the explanation.

For the record, if you examine their lives, trey is a bigger lefty faggot then matt, and matt is the jew

Anyway guys from that generation stand as a good example of what happens when you try to rebel against society when you yourself have no moral standards but self interest.

Hopefully next season will be individual episodes. The running storyline isn't working each episode isn't funny enough to bother watching anymore

This. This season was the worst of them all and you can tell they fucked up because just like everyone else, they had expected Hillary to win and were probably revolving their finale around that.

That season where the episodes were individual but interconnected like with Randy being Lorde were good, but this season was just the same 4 or 5 jokes episode after episode.

They thought Hillary would win and ended up trashing everything after the flop.
Also, they were experimenting.

I think matt and trey just got old.

>this so fucking much

Show has run it's course. They've said really all that needs to be said regarding politics. It's like how the simpsons is utter shit now because they keep trying to beat a dead horse.

I find it so fucking ironic because they did a show precisely on that.

its creators aren't that different from the show. Picture related - Trey and "family"

this pretty much
It's been painfully obvious over the past few seasons how they lost grip with today's society
They used to always hit right or at least be funny and now it's the opposite, it gets cringy when they completely miss the point of 9 out of 10 situation they're tackling with the same old shithead kid jokes they think are cool

>should have done the episode "about last night" again.

>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>Disgusting race-mixers

This is always the explanation I see given as to why the most recent season was arguably the worst one yet, but I think the answer is more simple than that.

I think
has it right. The "running, season-long storylines" just don't work. They're too convoluted for a show whose strength has always been that it could quickly respond to a current event and give commentary regarding it in the following week's episode. In the previous season, we saw them begin to make reference to the plot points of earlier episodes in the later episodes, and that was funny. That's where it should have stayed. Instead, they tried to expand on this concept by having an entire season be one long, continuous plotline. This led to forced gags and certain jokes running for FAR too long. More importantly, however, is that it resulted in each episode losing its individual voice. Like I said, South Park used to be great because each episode was centered around one, maybe two, current issues. This gave each episode a clear voice and message. The running storyline meant that each episode was just part of a whole, and the issues got muddied together across multiple episodes.

I don't think the issue is that Matt and Trey is getting old; I think the issue is that the show is getting old. They tried to do something new and fresh with it, but it didn't work. Maybe they'll try something new that will actually work, or maybe they'll just go back to the old formula.

Protip: Every single TV show ever, eventually becomes shit.

This happens for the same reason that eventually, almost all rock bands become shit. The creative force behind "[insert popular rock band, TV show, or book series here]" become wealthy people. They made it. Whatever it was that motivated them to set out on this creative course - usually money - has been achieved.

For a few years they bask in the limelight, and their ego demands that they continue to put out a quality product. But after a few years of easy living, even the legendary human ego can't pull gold out of its pampered ass anymore.

And there's no coming back - once it's shit, it's shit forever. That's why I only allow rock bands one bad album before I stop listening to them, and TV shows one obviously-contrived plot twist before I stop watching. Because I know that's it, it's all over. They've jumped the shark.

matt and trey are now super rich guys who live in mansions with private security and don't have to deal with 3rd world inmigration.

Last season SJWs were the bad guy. This season you were the bad guy. Deal with it.

I just want a new Mr. Hankey christmas special

they literally done an entire season on SJdub cancer.. how are they cucked

Imo it all went down hill when they cucked on the Mohammed episode. The network censored them because mudslides are so violent and they left are pussies