WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS

4 years ago i made a post on this fucking board

it went something along the lines of
>goddamn please god let romney win, i cant wait until america is back safely in white hands

I was sad the next day

but it was all worth it

we fucking did it boys
we did it better and harder and bigger than ever before
WE DID IT

i love you guys

im so drunk right now

we did it m8

The God Emperor would not approve.

Whatever happened to those fags posting the 2012 Sup Forums screencaps anyways?

we fuggin did it ;_____;)))))))

today is a beautiful day

This is surely the greatest timeline. No victory in recent memory was as hard fought, against all odds.

god bless I still havent cracked a beer yet. Saving it for the party I am throwing tonight

Damn American's really can't into parades.

W

European Trump supporter reporting in

I'm so fuckin blitzed rn. Love you hooligans. MAGA

Yeah man, it's really awesome huh.

Steve Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary, worked earlier for Soros and Goldman Sachs.

Dina Habib Powell, Assistant to the President and Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives, worked for Goldman Sachs.

Anthony Scaramucci, Assistant to the President and Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs, used to work for Goldman Sachs.

Gary (((Cohn))), Director of the United States National Economic Council, the fucking president of Goldman Sachs.

Le ebin drain the swamp :DDDDDDD

I want to know the hero that made this.

Everyone thought Trump "just wanted attention." Including me. I came here one day and saw this and wondered if there was something really happening here.

All through the summer of 2015 I watched rallies and saw an electricity that the media never picked up on.

Whoever you are, user, drawing a fucking Pepe and Wojack on Trump's border visit changed somethings. For me at least.

was this the first trump pepe?
one anonymous man started the meme magic revolution

I drank my way through the inauguration. It's 8am now and the high energy is flowing through my veins still. I don't think I'll be sleeping at this point

>i cant wait until america is back safely in white hands

fucking lel

I thought Australia was 24 hours ahead how is it 8am

Learn to timezone bro. I'm GMT +9.5

We can't physically be an entire 24 hours ahead

Fuck yeah.

We did eet.

Fucking autist the most he could be ahead is 12 hours

I'm pretty sure I'm 15-16 hours ahead of your West coast mate. -8 to +9 is far more than 12 hours

Alcohol is degenerate