Sup Forums is literally what Roger Waters mocked in the Wall as a fascist regime hate speech

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAdaFpHkhW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drumpf BTFO in Mexican

You have to go back

Litteraly who?

Except none of that is happening.

Pink Floyd died with Richard Wright.

I mean Roger Waters does has a history of calling everything Hitler at some point...

>Rock stars
>Record Labels
>Margaret Thatcher
>Ronald Reagan
>Anonymous Latin American Meat Packing Glitterati

>Seen his Wall tour twice in like 2010 and 2012.
>Pretty good stuff, but I know now hes really pushing the anti-trump angle.
>David Gilmore has betters sets still.

the Wall is overrated. Pink Floyd is overrated.

Was the best part of the movie.

whoa dude like pink floyd bro??? i smoked up SO00O0OOooo much of that gooo00000ooOOd iiiiiissh listening to the floyd man!!

>kid was raised by a single mother and bullied in school
>gets cucked by his wife who cheats on him
>feels lonely, isolated, and angry
>as a result, has megalomaniacal fascist fantasies

So, if you're saying this represents Sup Forums.... then you're implying we're the victims of an oppressive culture rather than the perpetrators... right?

Their fascist satire was so good and on point that it actually encourages fascism subconsciously. Nice job pink.

Like I give a fuck what that old ass hippy with a blood cocktail full of acid has to say about the world.

Pink Floyd is overrated. Gilmour's acoustic work was the best thing about them.

Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd when he took it over. The Wall is also the most overrated album ever made. I'm not even being hyperbolic.

How rude. Doesn't he understand that Sup Forums is just satire?

Who's this old geezer and why should I care about what he has to say?

So what. Roger Waters is a great musician but like most great artists he's a fucking pussy liberal with no idea how the world works.

this tbqh, dogs is a great track

Yep. They still don't get it. Alt-Right: You are the problem.

Yeah, "mocked."

He has an inferiority complex because Nazi killed his daddy. It's really just daddy issues.

There is also some pretty fash lyrics in Waiting For The Worms.

The Wall is a pretty bluepilled work but I love parts of it. Waters understanding is your typical Boomer cuck perspective about fascists being evil meanies who love cruelty and have some crippling personal pathological defect.

Roger Waters is a fag.

You do realize that Roger Waters and The Wall have nothing to do with political commentary, right?

If you don't know that The Wall is about Pink and Water's insecurities you may as well just kill yourself.

Your point OP?

The whole album is about politics/war affecting a sensitive individual.

>TFW you get Rohm'd for being a fag

Shit sucks, guys.

Still better than being a communist.

Pretty much. Pink was supposed to be a tragic character.

This
It's a shame Roger Waters is actually misinterpreting his own work now. It has a very important meaning outside of politics and he these days he keeps shoving his literally Hitler propaganda around now because he wants to stay relevant. I like the art, I hate the artist

We should stop or we're the bad guys.

Rude!

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This true user? I'd like to know more. Would I be able to trust Wikipedia if I poked around on the album's page?

See:
Sup Forums words/actions are a symptom and not a cause

Smash in there windows kick in there doors
WAITING TO FOLLOW THE WORM

How many times you gonna post bullshit today you faggot? Not a single thing you've posted has meant anything. I come here today to see faggot antifa an pussy commies getting BTFO but all I'm getting is a giant wiff of your stanky pussy

Except the whole theme of them album is about making sure those atrocities don't come to pass by stopping schools from indoctrinating children, decreasing the power of government. Literally things everyone is hoping trump does.

Btfo

They are the solution. The final solution.

Pinkfloyds final cut is pretty good the wall is absolute garbage

hey dude, take that shit back. Piper at the Gates of Dawn was brilliant. Pink Floyd doesn't exist without syd barret.

>we

Roger Waters is a fucking faggot. Who gives a shit what he thinks? He plays guitar for a living. Next you'll be telling me we should all listen to what ole drug addict, wife beating John Lennon had to say like he knew shit. They're all fucking faggots and we only put up with their shit because they're decent at arranging notes in a pleasing way.

Fuck you and fuck Roger Waters.

You honestly judge a band based on faggots who smoke weed and have heard DSotM? Listen to Meddle, Animals, and Atom Heart Mother and tell me they're just for 420 fags.

This. Sup Forums is the immune system of the west kicking back against a virulent leftist infection.

>leaf
>Everyone is hoping Trump doesn't purge
Okay...

You'll meet the firing squad and hangman before it's all over.

youtu.be/fAdaFpHkhW0

youtu.be/fAdaFpHkhW0

I personally like dropping acid to the albums you listed.

Wtf I hate Pink Floyd now!

I always liked that song.

WTF POL BTFOOOOOOOOOO
thats it im r/cuckold now

>2 bass players
Wtf is that? Does Roger mime it now?

Seeing all those liberal oldfags twitching and moaning while they see their degenerate era ends before them is delightful.

Can I have some more, please?

This, "HITLER/FASCIST" is Roger's favorite insult. He called Stanley Kubrick, a JEW, a bookburner just because Stanley refused to let him sample 2001: A Space Odyssey

This album has nothing to do with politics in that sense. It is about the internal and interpersonal conflicts of an emotionally unstable man. How his mother, school, wife, popularity as a musician, and society at large, made him what he fantasizes becoming. He blames all of these problems on them, and then imagines using his platform as a musician to forcefully change society.
It is self aware (pretty rare for Waters) and in the end, he is forced to recognizes his faults as his own. While parts of society are fucked, he was a cunt to the people who cared about him most.

>Roger Waters mocked in the Wall
How dumb do you have to be to think Waters was "mocking" the protagonist in the wall? Also, who gives a fuck about roger waters?

OK. Portrayed. Better?

I miss Syd Barrett and Rick Wright :(

I don't base my political opinions on dadrock, user, sorry.

>Sup Forums is literally the character waters portrayed in the wall
So what is your point?

So you agree?

>a bloo bloo bloo muh dead dad muh war
literally everything waters has ever been a part of

Roger Waters is one of the biggest anti-Israeli celebrities in the entire world.

Perhaps the monologue from The Wall wasn't him mocking anyone.

>implying we care what a degenerate druggy with zero political acumen has to say
>hey, don't teach the kids, they just want to be non-conformists just like me, man
Yes, against the fucking wall!

Agree with what? That a character in a "rock opera" about mental illness caused by the rock star lifestyle is "literally Sup Forums"? No, not really.

Checked. We will purge our lands of degeneracy and jewery.

Nigger, fuck off. I've been practicing my nooses just for you and they are fucking solid.

this so so so much

People aren't the problem, it's ideas.

We're all possessed by ideas.

Sup Forums will be the ever shifting and changing thing that will solidify of escaping the right and left wing pyramid structures. The 2020's will be the best and worst thing to happen, because the fascists and Marxists will never get their revolution.

It's time to find new purposes. 2017 is a new year, we all should improve ourselves before viciously attacking others.

To be fair, pink floyd weren't druggies after Barret got kicked out. They were simply business men making money off of providing the soundtrack for druggy culture

Was it a poor schoolboy who said "we don't need no education"?

nobody cares about entitled aging """"""rockers""""""
the wall sucks

What that overrated hack doesn't realize is that people appreciated his fascist, racist facade at it's brutal face value as opposed to his intended (rather wimpy) self parody.

kek

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show.

To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.
I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
We're gonna find out where you fans really stand.

You can't tie your own shoe laces.

Fucking A brother. Pink Floyd is nothing without Gilmour and Richards, espescially the latter.

Waters is a hack, literally anyone could've filled his position. The Wall is a pathetic attention-whore album of his doing.

i think racist jokes are funny. that's about where my racism ends.

that being said there are a few real racists in here.

Amen brother.
Rest in peace Richard!

a funny racist joke is funny cos its funny not because its racist, that would be racist

Wow! One of the dicks that set back the general educational standards of the west by about 60 years. That was a great help to his peers in the selling people shit made in sweatshops and polluting the earth industry.
> Dat one isn't an indentured "mixed race" McWorld employee! Get Them up against the wall!

>middle class connected lefty twat talks down to people he knows nothing about

Pink Floyd are about as profound as Oasis.

If you don't think he meant this literally then you don't understand Pink Floyd.

oh no how will we ever recover...

>people that don't listen to mainstream news are sheep now

have i awoken in an alternate timeline?

looks like the hammerskins logo

sure thing
i'm very proud to be the kind of person this piece of shit hate

There's a reason why I don't listen to the Wall anymore.

All true.

Didn't Waters diddle little boys and girls? Probably why he's so afraid.

Nigga you serious?

>itt people hating everything after piper at the gates of dawn.