So...we literally just memed a man into the whitehouse

So...we literally just memed a man into the whitehouse.

Whats next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFqXesxZiVw
youtube.com/watch?v=pLaCCgqJ07Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world

Your mom

Meme Le Pen and Petry into power, and then out of the EU

Marine Le Pen
THEN
the world

Year of the Rope.

Build a wall.
Deport illegal immigrants.
Make LGBT illegal.
MAGA.

>Whats next

Day of the rake.

We need to meme Michelle into running in 2020 so Trump wont even have to try.

Meme leftists out of existence.

>Whats next?

The UK.

i would really like to see annexation of canada by burgers

The next fuhrer, getting rid of jews, and stopping circumcision

meme the refugees out of europe and make it great again

Make anime real.

More winning. Praise.

war on islam

let's see what Ke will reveal in this thread

Meme a woman into the White House

WILDERS
LE PEN
MICHALOLIAKOS
ARIEL

Could you imagine the butthurt if the title of "First Female President" went to a Republican? Libs would never recover.

Question is who should it be?

Sup Forums's meme golden age will likely end soon. As it did for Sup Forums, as it did for Sup Forums and as it did for Sup Forums, which board will have happenings next is to be seen.

let the corps run things

whitehouse.gov/net-neutrality

Obviously Palin

Meme first contact with aliens.

I'm hoping /x/ and it will change the world forever (more than Trump anyway)

>implying a board made as a parody of reddit is ever going to be revelant

Canda and Mexico

Make North America Great Again

enjoy it and shitpost until the next happening

>literally just
>it was 3 months ago and he just moved in

Meme him into doing our bidding tbqh

bitch please, we did our job 6 months ago

we destroy the media starting with CNN

Why not meme one of my personal heroes of all time back to life?

This desu ne.

These things happen in cycles. First it was /i/, then Sup Forums, some time later Sup Forums came to power which gave rise to Sup Forums's influence, Sup Forums became a regional power for a short time which gave way to Sup Forums influence, and then the Meme War began and Sup Forums became the power of the day. The only question is figuring out where this new generation of newfags will settle, which is usually the deciding factor in determining the next board hegemony of the time. Meme magic is real, but it's weilders cannot remain powerful indefinitely.

>we

Le Sup Forums is a hivemind meme

>yfw we have become the jews

Ivanka

We meme God back to life

We actually get our shit together, establish an epistocracy and begin our death march through the world to reshape it towards our manifest destiny.

Kek's plan is ethnofacism and a the fourth Reich, anything less will lead to the extinction of humanity within 2 centuries.

>t. Ibn Khaldun

/mlp/

>404

Good riddance. Net neutrality is cyber soclialism.

Fucking gibmedats. Pay for your bandwidth

>aliens completely weirded out when confronted with chan culture
>never return again

Giuliani all the dindus

Get Ali G elected in Britain. Then Milo can be his successor, perhaps as king after Elizabeth dies.

>We did it reddit!

Shut the fuck up. Some losers shitposted about a candidate that happened to win. Get ben garrison nominated and I'll be impressed

Start a war.

>Sup Forums

>Being any sort of power

kek. Their board is slow as fuck and the mods are uptight assholes who hate anything that isn't a general and the board is littered with libshit cucks who cry if you call their niggerhoop and football players niggers

That happened in June

Next up is the French presidential election, but that's a long shot.

This is actually a pretty accurate representation of the next front in the Meme War: youtube.com/watch?v=BFqXesxZiVw

Let's get good ol' Georgey back.

I have a hard time keeping track of time on Sup Forums so I don't know when, but I do remember seeing a lot of Sup Forums memes at one point even though I don't use it.

>Sup Forumstards actually think they memed trump into the white house when even inauguration threads get only 500-900 posters all from varying countries

lmao

They would have voted for trump with or without the internet or memes

also, check it idiots

I'm taking a year off, I might settle down some if I meet the right gril.

But then we fix the leaf.

This. Imperialism is back and you can forget nation building. It's time for an expansion.

I second this.

We meme enough for Great Kek to regain the full extent of his powers and fully manifest on the physical plane in all his glory.

Then, Sup Forums, the Great Work will begin, and he will meme the meme that ends the world.

W is pretty damn awesome when he's not in office. Obama is a Muslim faggot who's married to a nigger with a dick. Always will be.

Nothing, we sacrificed Sup Forums on the altar of shitposting to gain this victory. No other pure offerings remain.

Ivanka/Palin 2024

First we destroy the EU.

Next the Europeans and us ally with Russia to kill all the world's Muslims.

Then we team up again and take out the Chinese clearing the path for Europeans to dominate the Eastern hemisphere and Americans the Western.

Then space, then the galaxy, then the universe until we can threaten to deport God Himself if He will not submit to the white man's will and pay for our fucking interdimensional space wall.

really makes me think

we're already there

youtube.com/watch?v=pLaCCgqJ07Y

this

>destroy the EU

This sounds like it was written by the FSB.

Barron Trump 2048: secure the galactic lebensraum

GUYS IT CAN STILL HAPPEN