What a fine man will Barron be in 8 years! a school shooter? a psychopath stalker? perhaps a rapist...

what a fine man will Barron be in 8 years! a school shooter? a psychopath stalker? perhaps a rapist? the possibilities are endless

Possible future child molester, I'm calling it now. Screenshot this

He'll be running the Poland division of Trump Industries. He'll be bossing your kids around...and nailing your wife.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, FATHER

He is a white male so all of them at once obviously

I wouldn't be surprised if he was literally nailing my wife to something with a hammer

Well, he is certainly different, he is in the great heroic European tradition a stringent individualist(to the point of strangeness and eccentricity) but a true tribesman at the same time. He no doubt understands the complex metapolitical situation he inherits and is disgusted by the decadent civilization he inhabits. He is surrounded by people he can relate to and even admires but at the same time finds inadequate. He is frustrated though as much as he would like to spill his knowledge he understands the threat to his future power that would come from that and the suspicious eye cast on him, "Madness in great ones must not unwatched go".Like any great chess prodigy, Baron can see many moves ahead. Although quiet and reserved he is no doubt incredibly dangerous,engaged in a constant, meticulous process of calculation understanding the delicate tightrope he must thread to translate his current elevated position into one of full dictatorial powers. He feels lost in a world of his own fantasies and ideas, which he is bursting with but realizes the danger of being lost in a world of his own thoughts. Thus he makes attempts to stay focused and stay down to earth and has already begun the preliminary social maneovering that will pave the way for his ascension. Nonetheless he is an unapolegetic narcissist who feels he knows best, sometimes he feels like he is surrounded by idiots, liberals, niggers the filth of the planet earth although sometimes feels a resurgence of hope and future prospect especially with the election of his father. Sometimes this urge can get frustrating, he is a "god emperor" already, a great and noble king, but is yet to fulfill his role. For the moment though he is in a sort of limbo, still a child but with all the ambitions and vision of a man, of a god and a leader.

He will buy Steam and Twitch

He will be buying out the rights to your land and making your family homeless

he'll probably be a stud business man or artist fucking tons of girls while you masturbate to hentai

He will be the first american emperor.

wtf I hate barron now

He'll bomb Poland

SHILLS LEAVE BARRON ALONE!

always reminds me of this guy

a trap

He will be the Alexander the Great of our age

With the power of KeK I christen him Barron the Bold

Is Baron the second coming of Augustus?

>weak/sickly/awkward kid inheriting privileged status
>looks like he'll be brilliant and totally ruthless

You sick fuck.

You got this all from like 10 minutes of Baron screen time. You are truly a wise oracle.

He'll be a Sup Forums shitposter, if he already isn't

EMPEROR CHESSMASTER OF THE ONE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH

A school shooting psychopathic stalker/rapist god emperor of the United States of Great America.

He was chosen by heaven
Say His name when you pray
To the skies
See the Barron rise

Holy shit Yeah

Do you think he has whacked it to his mom's nudes?

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Yes, his father Donald Trump will lead America into a Golden Age; but sadly will not live to reap the rewards. Baron will inherit the kingdom, as he will grow up 8 years in the middle of the U.S. Government. His sister, brothers, uncle, father, mother all working in the government; he will know how things work and have connections all over the place.

thank God for Trump, seriously.

no, he's a neo-pagan and understands masturbating is degenerate

Why is he walking like that? He walks like an old man.

Digits confirm

No, Augustus was adopted and one of the ways he cemented his power was by executing Caesar's natural born son.

No his parents fuck him obviously, that's why he's going through puberty at 10.

That was well after Augustus was in power. Augustus came to power in large part because Julius Caesar bequeathed a large part of his property to Octavian.

>Poland division of Trump Industries
Plumbing supplies?

This guy.

He's gay. He looks like every closeted kid in high school.

Why doesnt anybody realize Barron is the anti-christ?

He literally spaces out tripping on phrophecies all day, just look at him.

Trump is big on Israel. Think about it...

That rabbi speaking at the inaug

Unless Gabe want to sell, he can't buy steam.If memory serve Steam is worth about as much as Trump too

>implying Caesarion was legitimate
Cleopatra pls.

Bro Baron is alpha as fuck. He's going to be a playboy fucking dimes in the oval pffice

if he really is autistic then he'll be posting here

Clearly you don't know anything about anime. He's in the prime of his life at 10 years old. He gets to live out all his chuuni fantasies and fight demons and then experience the harem antics of japanese high school.

Because his main male role model is an old man.

the kid barron needs to get into the puffing game

Amazon owns twitch. Donny doesn't have near enough money for that shit

>thinking he an afford that
This self-made fat piece of shit is worth more than the entire silver-spoon Trump family.

You've just foregone yourself the right to a quick and painless death.

Lol compelling with the bank of america mural but no. Scripture says he will come out of the pit.

But the old man wasn't walking like that.

Commander of the Department of Memetics and your boss, faggo

Sure but at least Trump can count to 3.

Actually if you even bothered to watch Rome season 2, you'd know that Julius Caesar didn't have a kid with Cleopatra; it was a soldier named Titus Pullo.

fucking idiot

Ya dude a money pit full of snakes

He's going to be a mecha pilot.

Trump is president for 8 years and his older sons take over his businesses, barron, a fresh 19 year old becomes the youngest president in history
Check

Hmmm. I guess its possible i didn't vote for Trump or Hillary because they both supported abortion. And those 666 handsigns trump throws around do make me nervous.

He was a bit.

too bad you have to be at least 35 to stand for presidency
maybe if trump changes that...

>Well, he is certainly different, he is in the great heroic European tradition a stringent individualist(to the point of strangeness and eccentricity) but a true tribesman at the same time. He no doubt understands the complex metapolitical situation he inherits and is disgusted by the decadent civilization he inhabits. He is surrounded by people he can relate to and even admires but at the same time finds inadequate.

hmm, reminds me of me

you gotta admit.........that boy is ADORABLE.

9/10 would snuggle

the guy who tells your american uncle he did a nice job cleaning the floors at trump tower.

probably ceo of trump intergalatic enterprises

he is gonna be the heir of trump dynasty

He is pretty cool. I'd give him a noogie and a shove and say "get out of here, kid. Go do some cyber with your friends. On you way out, tell your mom I need a... I need to see her in here. Tell her to put on something... nice."

Kek

He's a sociopath for sure

everytime i read
>PULLO
in varus voice

>handsome, tall, rich, dad is a president
>tfw ugly poor manlet
its time to kill myself.

>even kek tells me to kms

at least your not auti-

52nd President of the American interplanetary empire.

Barron Trump 2040

glblrlflf

49th president screencap this

>hating on autistic 10 year olds and white males
way to demonstrate your liberal morality
your not racist crybaby asshole bullys at all
kys

My autism makes me content and nice. I couldn't even think of hurting other people on purpose without cause. I can't be the only one that has obtained these traits in my autism, can I?

He wouldn't touch what Jamal already had

>First Führer Adolf Hitler
>Second Führer Trump
>Third Führer Trump junior
The future looks fucking bright boys.
Hail victory to all of ya!
The future is ours.

CTR has their eyes on another child

Is it just me or has he grown a few inches since the primaries?

That kid will be 6'3 by the end of Trump's first term.

Barron is the mastermind of the Sup Forums memewar bruh

>tfw fully grown man 5'7

Hail Barron

>filename

He'll be a staffer in the White House for Ivanka's presidency.

The same thing will happen just like the case of Philip II of Macedon and Alexander the Great.

Barron has potentials, prepare your memes for 2026, for now, don't meme him, let him be in obscurity and enjoy his youth - But the path towards the throne is already paved for this poor young man.

Looks like one of the 10 immigrants in Poland got internet access

Sad

Barron was taller then some of the manlet secret service. Hes only 10.

you all ain't think melania and donald play with baroon's little dick constantly? HULLO?

his dick probably not that small anymore anyway he's going through puberty early from all the sexual playing they triggered it to happen that's why he's so tall

how did USA go from this to Maximo Autism™

I know because my parents played sex with me as a small child and then after my mom left my dad kept messing with me
I started puberty at 10 and by 11 I had triple d cups
you know what's up

He'll be Cesare Borgia.

if you think trump ain't rubbing his old dick on barry's little scrotum and taint you are stupid and delusional

Now the boy scouts are marching through
you know what it is.
touch those boys for freedom
sex = power

He looks like he do have Asperger's.

Actually, those ones that are born from elder parents are at a bigger risk of being born with autism.