Now that we know the Catholic Church is a cucked beyond belief hellhole taken over by Satan: which Protestant...

Now that we know the Catholic Church is a cucked beyond belief hellhole taken over by Satan: which Protestant denomination is the best, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
youtube.com/watch?v=h9fws69tSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fx3eLUyE
washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-keep-streaming-into-europe-as-crisis-continues-unabated/2015/09/06/8a330572-5345-11e5-b225-90edbd49f362_story.html?utm_term=.6729ff05d178
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bane/images/1/15/Bill_Wilson-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150630064340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

protestants don't exist

Orthodox or GTFO

Stop being reprobate.

>Protestant
Retard.

Merkel is the daughter of a protestant pastor and highly religious.
>This piece of shit and our president is a literal pastor.

Both churches are THE enemies of nationalism, especially ethno-nationalism and cucked beyond repair.

Orthodoxy is much closer to Islam than to catholicism. Putin said so himself. youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k

>Cucktianity
not even once

>he hasn't watched the young kino yet

youtube.com/watch?v=h9fws69tSuw

"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision" ~ Titus 1:10

>Cucktianity

You're either an Ahmed or a Nihilistic Atheist, in any case: kill yourself.

>Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on Earth

No, that's heretical.

>Closer to Islam
>Literally stood against the brunt of Islam in the first five hundred years, before the Catholics even got involved.
>Literally the only nations opposing the movement of Muslims into their Countries are Orthodox.
>Putin said to Muslims that they need Russia, Russia doesn't need them.

Fucking neck yourself.

>Orthodoxy is much closer to Islam than to catholicism

Orthodox/Shia alliance against the eternal Jew when???

>Orthodox/Shia alliance

Kill yourself.

It's already a thing you dumb leaf

>Protestant denomination is the best, and why?
Presbyterianism.

>Presbyterian churches derive their name from the presbyterian form of church government, which is governed by representative assemblies of elders. A great number of Reformed churches are organized this way, but the word Presbyterian, when capitalised, is often applied uniquely to churches that trace their roots to the Scottish and English Presbyterians, and several English political groups that formed during the English Civil War.[2] Presbyterian theology typically emphasizes the sovereignty of God, the authority of the Scriptures, and the necessity of grace through faith in Christ. Presbyterian church government was ensured in Scotland by the Acts of Union in 1707[3] which created the Kingdom of Great Britain. In fact, most Presbyterians found in England can trace a Scottish connection, and the Presbyterian denomination was also taken to North America mostly by Scots and Scots-Irish immigrants. The Presbyterian denominations in Scotland hold to the theology of John Calvin and his immediate successors, although there are a range of theological views within contemporary Presbyterianism. Local congregations of churches which use presbyterian polity are governed by sessions made up of representatives of the congregation (elders); a conciliar approach which is found at other levels of decision-making (presbytery, synod and general assembly).

youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fx3eLUyE

Yeah, and kill yourself for even supporting such a retarded idea.

Shia and Orthodox are conflicting and eternal enemies. Fuck you for not understanding this you Islam sympathizing cocksucker.

You're a detriment. Shias are not "bro-tier"

The roots of Presbyterianism lie in the European Reformation of the 16th century; the example of John Calvin's Geneva being particularly influential. Most Reformed churches which trace their history back to Scotland are either presbyterian or congregationalist in government. In the twentieth century, some Presbyterians played an important role in the ecumenical movement, including the World Council of Churches. Many Presbyterian denominations have found ways of working together with other Reformed denominations and Christians of other traditions, especially in the World Communion of Reformed Churches. Some Presbyterian churches have entered into unions with other churches, such as Congregationalists, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Methodists. Presbyterians in the United States came largely from Scotch-Irish immigrants communities and also from New England Yankee communities that had originally been Congregational but changed because of an agreed-upon Plan of Union of 1801 for frontier areas.[4] Along with Episcopalians, Presbyterians tend to be considerably wealthier[5] and better educated (having graduate and post-graduate degrees per capita) than most other religious groups in United States,[6] and are disproportionately represented in the upper reaches of American business,[7] law and politics.[8]

>Shia and Orthodox are conflicting and eternal enemies

is obviously untrue. The two religions had barely any conflicts apart from Russian-Persian border disputes

>is obviously untrue. The two religions had barely any conflicts apart from Russian-Persian border disputes

Fuck right off Ahmed. Islam and Christianity are vehemently and violently opposed to one another within their own belief structures.

>Shia and Orthodox are conflicting and eternal enemies

Says a Canadian protestant with no relation to either of these groups that unironically posts Luther memes. Maybe we should ask the Lutherans why there are so many Somalis in Minnesota right now.

Fucking heretics make me sick

High Anglicanism

>Islam and Christianity are compatible

No. Absolutely no no no no NO.

Protestantism and Christianity are not compatible. Do you understand? Your opinion means less than nothing, you might as well kill yourself syrupnigger.

Protestants (all 10,000 denominations) are heritics, and will burn in hell. Except maybe not the Amish or Mennonites, they're based.

Shia have traditionally been on their backfoot, incapable or Sunni style conquer the world for the profit bullshit.
I don't know if that's part of their philosophy though or simply a practical matter that they can't go gallivanting about subjugating non believers when they're checked by their Sunni sectarian cousins.

>Protestantism and Christianity are not compatible

Protestantism IS Christianity. Even besides your retarded cocksucking point, there is no compatibility when both religions follow completely different gods.

>Protestantism IS Christianity

The term ‘Protestant’ signifies the amorphous mass of non-Roman Catholic heresies formed since the 16th century in the West in contradiction or retaliation to the Roman Catholic Church.

Whereas the one dogma that binds all Roman Catholics past and present together is submission to the Pope as sole authority (thereby abolishing every other authority), the one dogma that all Protestants have in common is the rejection of the need for submission to any rule for salvation, other than one’s own private opinion (about everything).

Undoubtably, within Protestantism there are many opinions and contrary beliefs, but they all base their religion ultimately in a rejection of external authority as needed for salvation. What Rome began with rejection of all authority save that of the Pope, Protestantism finished by rejecting the authority of the Pope as well. This results in an indifference to and a severance from the Body of Christ, the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, the sole Church founded by Him and His Apostles.

Among the innumerable heresies found among Protestants (the number of ‘denominations’ in the world currently exceeds 26,000), there are: denial of the priesthood and all mysteries (baptism, eucharist, etc.), denial of the saints and their ability to intercede for us, assertion that the character of one’s life is a matter indifferent for salvation - only confession or lack of confession that Jesus is your Savior affects one’s salvation, rejection of Apostolic tradition and the Church as authorities, predestination or the arbitrary election and damnation of men by nothing but a divine whim, millenialism or chiliasm, and many others.

>can't even formulate his own arguments so he copies and pastes the words of someone else

You're arguing that Shia Islam is somehow good, compatible with Christianity AND you're saying Protestantism isn't Christianity. We're done here.

>which Protestant denomination is the best, and why?

easy one - old style baptists, protestants but not cucked and not crappy rocky pentacostal music and act normal (yes, being angry about some things is normal, SA goes too far sometimes doe)

>Shia Islam is somehow good

No, just better than Sunni Islam

>compatible with Christianity

No, just natural allies against the Jews

>AND you're saying Protestantism isn't Christianity

Because it's not.

Remember when I said we're done here?

We're done here. Stop spreading misinformation, Ahmed.

Cult of Kek

Cause it's real user

Lutherans, Calvinists or any old school, traditional protestant churches

DUDE THE POPE DOESNT LET ME FUCK WHOEVER I WANT BETTER START A NEW CHURCH LOL PRAISE THE LORD

>Anglican

>Presbyterianism

>being this buttblasted

If you ignore your enemies, they win

>Whereas the one dogma that binds all Roman Catholics past and present together is submission to the Pope as sole authority (thereby abolishing every other authority)
no offense but some of the orthodox critique of Catholicism is straight up retarded and protestant-tier, and this sentence is a perfect example of that

Oh course I get buttblasted over retards spouting nonsense and Islam sympathizes. You people are evil.

>Presbyterian church USA.
May as well call themselves Episcopal the kikes.
At least it's not as bad as licking there feet.

>there
Their***

>traditional
>protestant

pick one

>At least it's not as bad as licking there feet.
it's a lot worse actually

>not knowing what traditions are

Where do traditions come from exactly? Are they metaphysical ideas that have existed for eternity?

Roman Catholic Church is fine. Don't leave.

WELS or LCMS Lutheran.

Papal authority is wrong though.

People are fallible, which means the Church is also fallible.

Actively calling for Europeans to bend over arse and take muzzie cock hard and cleaning their feet is worse than a rouge group of """presbytarians""".

If you're going to be a filthy prottie be anything but Methodist. Be pentecostal.

obvi you don't read up on history. Try the battle of Tours with the Catholic French in 732. Only a hundred years after the dirty byzantines first dealt with muslim invaders.

>Actively calling for Europeans to bend over arse and take muzzie cock hard
that only happened in your mind m8, stop having such disgusting fetishes
>cleaning their feet
an act that is in the Bible. Sure, he does it in a way that also virtue signals leftists, and this decision of his I disagree with, but it's not a heresy.

Yes, the presbyterians are heretic and it's much worse to change dogma on an institutional level and then teach it to others than a guy making some politically flawed but good intentioned decisions.
Stop falling for Sup Forums memes and open your eyes you inbred island nigger

How is the Catholic Church cucked? You know not of what you speak.

It's just the pope. He's cucked

Holy Tradition is the teaching of the Church, God-given with a living voice, from which a portion was later written down. As with Holy Scripture, so, too, Holy Tradition contains Holy Revelation, and is, therefore, fundamental for our salvation. Holy Tradition is the life of the Church in the Holy Spirit and, consonant with the enduring life of the Church, is thus a wellspring of Holy Revelation, such that, consequently, it possesses the same authority as Holy Scripture.

From the time of Adam until that of Abraham, according to the old chronologies, 3,678 years passed, and if we add 430 years when the Israelites remained in Egypt, we have 4,108 years. Throughout this period of time Holy Scripture neither existed nor was the Sabbath considered as a feast among the people. During this period of many thousands of years the faithful and chosen people were guided to the path of salvation only by Holy Tradition, namely, from the teachings about God which they received from a living voice. Only for the duration of 1400 years - from the time of Moses until the advent of Christ - were they guided by the Holy Scriptures of the Old Testament.

Just as before the books of the Old Testament were written the people were guided in the knowledge of God and on the path of salvation only by Holy Tradition (Tradition with a living voice, orally), so too were they precisely before the writing of the books of the New Testament. The Holy Tradition was the guide by which the first Christians were directed to the path of salvation. The first to impart the teachings of the New Testament with a living voice to the ears of the people was our Saviour Jesus Christ Himself, who for three and a half years continually taught the people, distributing His Gospel without, however, writing anything.

Right, you can stop copy and pasting.

PCUSA is long gone. PCA is on its way down, but still fine. Don't know much about RPCNA, but I think I've heard it's good.

I'm going to visit an ARBCA church soon. I have high hopes.

>LCMS Lutheran

If you want great non-degenerate protestant music, LCMS and PCA are the way to go.

>that only happened in your mind m8, stop having such disgusting fetishes
If I do recall your child fiddler of a pope you seem to worship did call for Europeans to accept the coming invaders with open arms.
washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-keep-streaming-into-europe-as-crisis-continues-unabated/2015/09/06/8a330572-5345-11e5-b225-90edbd49f362_story.html?utm_term=.6729ff05d178

>he does it in a way that also virtue signals leftists
So he bends his arse for the left wing?

>I don't want to read answers to my questions

Not an argument faggot

They both fight sunni so it's a logical choice. Sunni are everything wrong with Islam

>Don't know much about RPCNA, but I think I've heard it's good.
The seem to keep tradition with the covenant theme so that looks good.

Non denominational.
God would want it that way.

Which sect did Christ belong to?

They're not your answers, retard.

You had your chance.

THIS

Seriously, don't fall for this d&c bullshit

>which Protestant denomination is the best
not one

All i know is that Lutheran evangelicals are shit.

You're not doing very well tonight OP

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bane/images/1/15/Bill_Wilson-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150630064340

As long as you arent Mormon, a JW, or a snake handler, then you are a brother

>If I do recall your child fiddler of a pope you seem to worship did call for Europeans to accept the coming invaders with open arms.
only the real refugees, not the military-aged men

>So he bends his arse for the left wing?
even if he did that, and he doesn't (see his statements about Brexit, gender theory and homosexuality), that still wouldn't be a problem because Catholic teachings are intact, whereas presbytarians are pure heretics

>hungary and poland and slovakia and czech are orthodox

Jesus was a Muslim.

he was a romanian

Pentecostalism is best

>give the Holy Spirit the attention he deserves
>only go by what is in the Bible. no extra bullshit like changing dogmas or ignoring rules (like cuck methodists and their women pastors) or extrabiblical idol worship (catholic cucks and their "holy lady")
>hardwired by belief in the Bible to resist all degeneracy: gays, trannies, are all degenerate sinners in their eyes
>women are the purest when they actually believe in the church
>have totally different world views than modern western women. Believe in traditional family roles as outlined in the Bible
>won't cheat on you because God said so
>don't dress like degenerate women of today. Instead dress like modest good hearted women with long skirts and conservative blouses.
>absolute disbelief in casual sex unlike the degenerate roasties of today

What are you waiting for. Be annointed by the Holy Spirit and live a life free of degeneracy.

>Sunni are everything wrong with Islam
Explain yourself.

And neither are you. You can't even defend your own points without someone else talking for you. I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

4th century frauds of Constantine

>protestant

>not going back to the original church founded by christ himself

>pick related

fuck christfuckery

converted to islam long ago

I shall part take in a Jihad on england

>orthodox deception
>sycophants of satan
>pick relationship

cleaning toilets is a holy war now?

Nice bait

Every few years, another pederasty scandal. Followed by finding out they knew for decades and never turned the perp over to law enforcement. The Catholic church is literally a criminal organization, in violation of the laws of the land in the United States and any other civilized country. They're even eligible for RICO prosecution.

There will be a big boom in the near future somewhere in england.

screencap this

bitch

>protestant
>best

Pick one and only one you filthy heretic

It's all 100% true.

Go kiss those Muslim feet.

this belong on /x/. This is Sup Forums. Fucking leaf.

>he doesn't know what /x/ is

TRUMP WHEN

Are you going to explain to me how the Catholic Church is cucked?

Protestantism is shit that contradict the church fathers and early christians

NONE can prove me wrong

Neither Catholics nor Protestants follow the church that Jesus intended, OP. Learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and why it's the true Restored Church.

Well for one they believe a human being can take the place of Jesus while he's not here, and this said human being is also infallible.

If you take a look at church history the development of Catholocism and Orthodoxy is extremely similar to the Pharisees which also hold a false claim on tradition

>Dude lesbian priests lmao

I don't think even Trump has the balls to take them on

oh god you fuckers spread to the Netherlands now?

But why do Protestant contradict the early church and all church fathers?

Some of you chaps are alright. Don't take a poo to the loo tomorrow.

I've seen Pentecostal churches are the most redpilled denomination, especially go they are small churches that aren't connected to some nationwide group. My pastor doesn't bring politics into the sermon because that's how it should be imo, but he did support Donald Trump and is very critical of atheism, islam, and homosexuality.