WE WUZ MUTINS N SHIIIT

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Virus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers arent even primates tho

x-men is pretty much Muh Victim Status: The Comic Book

They're more of a stand-in for fags though.

Blacks don't have super powers, unless you count stealing and murdering unarmed people.

>muh black struggle

Stop committing crimes

Understanding and caring are to different things. I'm not going to pretend to make excuses. At the end of the day if it comes down between me and you. I'm going to pick me every time.

Most people don't side with Magneto, though, who would be the equivalent of the people who riot and say things like "kill all white people."

Were the Mutants constantly raping, looting, rioting, drug dealing, robbing, and murdering?

> global minority of citizens with superhuman abilities who try to make the world a better place

I can see why whites would sympathize

Really fries the eggs

i'd say i always was thinking that gov was right to discriminate mutants and that it had nothing to do with IRL examples of discrimination

>implying I didn't side with the government on the eradication of the mutants

Some of them are probably decent people though.

Xavier and Magneto were intended to parallel MLK and Malcolm X.

I mean, that's pretty much what X-Men is about. That and counter-culture, gays, etc.

How is the government the bad guys in x-men
I'm pretty sure if some sixteen year old could nuke a city just by thinking of it people would want them to be controlled

why I'll never go to a black doctor unless it's uncle Carson.

Everyone understands the problems presented in films and other forms of entertainment, but nobody likes to think of real world parallels or even apply them to one another.

Take for example the game Skyrim: Ask most liberal players of the game who does Skyrim belong to? Well Skyrim belongs to the Nords, obviously! It's their land. Just like the Native Americans.

Who does the West belong to in the real world? The people who lived in and built it? Of course not, it belongs to everyone.

Robotic race in a film has it in it's code to hate humanity? Wow, evil robots destroy them all. Islam has it in it's own belief system to hate kaffirs and all non-Muslims? It's their culture shitlord.

We live on a planet inhabited by retards who are scared of reality.

>Magneto
is Malcolm X
And Xavier is MLK
I've heard it was obvious even then

>mutants
>super evolved beings with extraordinary powers

>niggers
>literally proto man, from which every other continent has long evolved away from

Mutants were always stand inside for blacks and other minorities. The movies made it about fags

>mutants
>super evolved beings with extraordinary powers

Specifically in the comics, the vast majority of Mutants are powerless freaks

>The most Liberal players picked the nord

That's wrong and you know it.

Mutants are more relatable than negros.

I don't know it. Most people I've talked to that I know are liberal sided with the Nords.

The game goes out of it's way to make the Empire look evil and oppressing the poor Nords.

Mutants should all be killed. How in the FUCK can walking nukes be allowed to just waltz around doing what they want.

Some gay pencil neck lecturing us on morality by using a comic book as an example.

Western Civ is fucked unless Ghost Hitler comes back to save us from ourselves.

What a dumb fucking thing to say

X men was about gay people though

you forgot to add - lying, drug dealing/using sucking off the government never bathing ruining every neighborhood they live in and fucking up any/everything they come into contact with. Also Mutants are better looking

Anyway it's besides the point.

Most people have a different opinion on a social or political situation depending on if it's in a fictional setting or if it's reality.

I know this fag too, goes to my school. He's practically white

Hahahahajajajajahajajsjahahajsjsj

There is no liberal reason to side with the storm-cloaks. The whole belief system goes against liberal beliefs. As a gamer I always picked the Nords because it had the biggest house.

When the movies first came out, people thought it was a metaphor for gays.

The X-Men actively try and defend the Earth, though.

I picked the Nords because I could relate ;( ;(

>niggers are mutants
Did he not make his hourly checking privilege routine before posting?

Well Mlk is dead and malcom x's protoge tried to genocide whitey.

Stan lee has literally said the x-men was written to reflect social struggle and society

>The whole belief system goes against liberal beliefs

Invading forces stealing the land of the natives does NOT go against liberal beliefs. Again, I'm not specifically talking about Skyrim or how it handles politics

X-Men are essentially normal people with super powers.

Black people are illiterate, violent morons who are incompatible with civilization.

But race is a social construct! Actually black people are mutants. Which one libfucks?

>Most mutants in X-Men are law abiding citizens
>Mutants don't get a tidal wave in handouts from the government
>Mutants have jobs and contribute to our society

Top lel there is nothing more delusional than a nigger

Niggers will never be pleased
so dont ever try

/thread

The entire point of X-Men is that mutants literally are dangerous murderers that need to be exterminated

the xmen and "Professor" X fight magneto, who last time i watched xmen, reminded me of a anarchist nigger who cant vote or debate

>have access to incredibly wide and deep pool of media of all sorts
>watch capeshit for preteens
ok

The X-Men don't whine and destroy their own property when the humans do something they don't like.

There is no struggle just excessive crying, I don't demand people treat me differently because of my disabilities.

Petition to refer to all black people as mutants

You havent read xmen, that used to be magnetos thing.

It's a metaphore of the struggle of the jewish people, blacks appropriating jews history? Many such case! Sad.

That's why the X Men movies sucked and tanked hard? Huge Jacked Man is the only thing keeping that shit show alive, hence why it's a Wolverine movie every other year.

The nords believe in racial segregation and thing Skyrim belong to the nord (white) only. Also you whole point was the liberal people pick nord in the game, but go against that belief in real life.

Yeah, they just destroy the San Fagcisco bridge. GAS MUTANTS SPECIE WAR NOW

Mutants have the decency to self-segregate.

This idiot doesn't even know what X-Men is about. If anyone is the equivalent of BLM it's fucking Magneto and his crew. The X-Men believed in living side by side in PEACE with normal humans. Not using violence and destruction of communities as a tool to get what you want.

But... Blonde hair and blue eyes are mutations. Technically white people are the mutants.

>The nords believe in racial segregation
>implying Liberals don't either

>Also you whole point was the liberal people pick nord in the game, but go against that belief in real life.

They do for the most part when talking about Skyrim, but again, the point is people generally have a different opinion on something if it's based in reality as opposed to fantasy.

A lot were, iy's just the protoganists who were dindus who actually didn't do.

YOU

>But... Blonde hair and blue eyes are mutations. Technically white people are the mutants.

Top tier retardation. We're human beings because we've been evolving (mutating) for thousands of years. Nobody is technically a mutant, and everybody is.

>You havent read xmen, that used to be magnetos thing.

...And he's the bad guy.

I looked up Magneto and it says he's compared to both Malcolm X and some kike called Meir Kahane.
The latter is celebrated as a Jewish hero, despite the fact that his entire political view is basically ethno-nationalism.

It's funny how Jews can act like the equivalent of white supremacists and be universally celebrated for it.

>He also noted that, "Democracy and Judaism are not the same thing." Kahane also stressed that a Jewish state and Western democracy were incompatible, since Western democracy is religion-blind, and a Jewish state is religion-oriented by its very name. He also warned of the danger of non-Jewish citizens becoming a majority and voting against the Jewish character of the state: "The question is as follows: if the Arabs settle among us and make enough children to become a majority, will Israel continue to be a Jewish state? Do we have to accept that the Arab majority will decide?" "Western democracy has to be ruled out. For me that's cut and dried: there's no question of setting up democracy in Israel, because democracy means equal rights for all, irrespective of racial or religious origins."

>Kahane proposed an "exchange of populations" that would continue the Jewish exodus from Arab lands: "A total of some 750,000 Jews fled Arab lands since 1948. Surely it is time for Jews, worried over the huge growth of Arabs in Israel, to consider finishing the exchange of populations that began 35 years ago." Kahane proposed a $40,000 compensation plan for Arabs who would leave voluntarily, forcible expulsion for those who "don't want to leave", and encouraged retaliatory violence against Arabs who attacked Jews: "I approve of anybody who commits such acts of violence. Really, I don't think that we can sit back and watch Arabs throwing rocks at buses whenever they feel like it. They must understand that a bomb thrown at a Jewish bus is going to mean a bomb thrown at an Arab bus."

x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Virus is basically AIDS: Mutant Edition

Many of them would be incredibly dangerous IRL though, the human fear of them is entirely justified.

Also did you happen to forget the whole "you can't worship your god anymore fags" shit?

I wonder what modern parallel that's pointing to.

It's actually way worse, in addition to the mutants that WERE doing that, pretty much all of them have weird and unbelievably dangerous powers science knows nothing about, that THEY THEMSELVES can't even control properly. People who think that "teh government" in the X-Men universe is evil on principle for not treating mutants the same are fucking stupid. The point of the whole issue is that it's an interesting conflict with no clear good or bad side.

That's why I like cis-gened superheroes like spiderman.

I'm rather surprised they hadn't changed it to "x-queers" instead

> The ones which react violently are the antagonists though... I don't think you're supposed to cheer for Magneto.

X-Men is more about how mutants deal with oppression than anything.

>implying Liberals don't either

I'm 100% you don't know any liberals in real life.

>the point is people generally have a different opinion on something if it's based in reality as opposed to fantasy.

Yeah no shit. I'll kill a hooker in GTA, but wont kill one in real life. That doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I realized this after awhile. Stopped reading it

But I'm fine with mutants getting tagged and exterminated.

the deterrance is in education

X-Men presents three sides to the issue.

On the one hand, you have Professor X and the X-Men. They want to be included in society, and believe that humans and mutants can live and work alongside each other, but accept that in order to do so, mutants may have to hold themselves to a higher standard. It's not fair, but that's the card's they've been dealt. These are your decent, hardworking, upstanding members of the Black community.

On the other hand, you have Magneto and the Brotherhood of Mutants. They don't want anything to do with human society, which they think they're superior too and which the identify as a threat to their own existence. These are the Black supremacists and the BLM crowd. And, just like the Brotherhood sees the X-Men as sellouts and traitors, these people see upstanding Black citizens as Uncle Toms and house niggers.

Lastly, there's the normal people. They don't have any powers, they don't have any real stake in the ongoing internal politics of the mutant community, and they don't really care. They're simply regular people who recognize that while individual mutants may be good or bad, the mutant community as a whole represents an unstable element in society, one which may require laws, regulations, and registrations to ensure that everyday people aren't endangered or at the mercy of a dangerous minority.

>I'm 100% you don't know any liberals in real life.

They comprise most of my friend groups. You're an idiot if you don't think liberals support segregation outside of white countries, absolutely buttfuck retarded even.

>Yeah no shit. I'll kill a hooker in GTA, but wont kill one in real life. That doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Way to scratch the surface genius. In that case you're asking yourself if it's okay that you (the real YOU) are the one killing hookers. But ask yourself the question is it okay for the video game CHARACTER to be murdering people.

>Magneto
>Starts his own Mutant independence movement
>Succeeds in his goal and literally runs his own god damn country
>But noooh you cant do dat, the """"good guys"""" shut him down
>Cyclops becomes the leader of the X-men and gets red pilled, literally becomes Magneto 2.0

So the answer is clear then. We just need to ship all the mud skins off to their own country?

Blacks claim community but ignore black on black crime in real life.

The key difference is that mutants have something to actually contribute.

Magneto takes over as xavier after he got killed. Dude was a full blown good guy xman, it was scott summers who went too far and went evil genocide mode.

>Way to scratch the surface genius. In that case you're asking yourself if it's okay that you (the real YOU) are the one killing hookers. But ask yourself the question is it okay for the video game CHARACTER to be murdering people.

Are you autistic or something? That's not an insult it's really a question. You are aware that video games aren't real. That me killing a video game character is no way similar to killing real people. You are starting to come off very SJW.

>mutants have abilities with practical applications capable of forwarding society
>niggers have abilities capable of...running kinda fast? stealing car radios?

Pretty much in every version he always tries to destroy the world from his own country.

You are not very bright. He is saying that IN UNIVERSE it is not ok for the character to murder people. Do you not understand the rest of his argument from this?

>You are aware that video games aren't real.

You're incapable of understanding what I'm saying. Good job, dumb ass.

The humans did nothing wrong, the mutants of X Men proved themselves a menace over and over. Gas the muties, gene war now!

at the same time, if they killed all the fucking mutants, THEY WOULDNT HAVE A MUTANT PROBLEM ANYMORE

really makes you think...

Capcha: Church Conserve

No your just not good at making a point. Your original point was that liberals are hypocrites because they do this in a video, but don't hold that same belief in real life. My point is that the morals choices you make in videos game have no real impacts on your real life morals. That and you are wrong on what side liberals would pick on Skyrim.

>at the same time, if they killed all the fucking mutants, THEY WOULDNT HAVE A MUTANT PROBLEM ANYMORE

>"hurrrr if we all killed ourselves that would solve all of humanity's problems"

You're so fucking retarded even the Swede had to tell you how stupid you are.

Incapable of thought you are, bud.

At least most of mutants have job.

found the nigger

If you could prove me wrong you would have, but you go with name calling just means I'm right.

Wrong, most mutants are either cripples or freaks and steal to survive. The morlocks sent their strong mutants to loot real peoples stuff so they could feed their inside out sentient stomach blob brethren.

>but you go with name calling just means I'm right.

That's how it works. If the sphere-Earther called the flat-Earther retarded that means the flat-Earther is actually correct. Yup, got it.

Really made me think thoughts. Fact is I didn't even have to post one thing to the Swede for him to be able to understand it. Seems like you're not the sharpest lightbulb in the drawer.

Why do liberals like to use superpowers as an analogy for being a fag or a nigger or whatever?

Yes

Did you read the Swede comment? He just pointed what I already commented about. Which you think video games are real or at least I should obey real world laws in video games. Either way you are pants on head retarded and spewing some anita sarkeesian level bullshit.

Can't empathize with actual niggers and faggots because they're scum.