NORWAY YES!!!

Sweet..sweet revenge! What do we do about the (((Norwegian))) problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21617014-market-islamic-financial-products-growing-fast-big-interest-no-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love islam now

Are non-Muslims allowed to partake?

Actually, yeah, usury shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Where do I sign up?

How does that even work?

You Have give your shit to that bank. They will only give it back if you pay them back.

You get charged 1000% more for bank fees

>interest free

I would be in favor of this. I need a new car and if covering to islam means no interest on a loan I would """"act"""" like a mudslime for a while.

that's called lombard in my country

Yeah but not paying interest would still save a lot of money, wouldn't it?

I know Sup Forums is mostly illiterate but I want to try remedying that

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21617014-market-islamic-financial-products-growing-fast-big-interest-no-interest

It's a lucrative financial product. The UK and US are already doing it in droves

Everyone convert to Islam. You're halfway there Sven.

If there is no intrest on the loans, who will cover the inflation loss?

Damn, this is just sad...
Wtf Norway?

FUCK YEAH

In both Christianity and Islam, interest fees are strictly forbidden. The first holy book to come up with interest fees are the jewish one - our todays standard.

You could just say you're a Muslim, how would they check.

Why did they do this to comply with the principles of Islam, when the principles were introduced in that religio-social tree long before with Christianity?

What the fuck?

U When RT says something the opposite is usually true, so I guess we're not having halal loans

this is one of the things that are great in middle eastern countries. They also really dislike inflated prices for food, water.

Islamic banking is growing extremely fast, you should invest in it.

>Could be

That's not how it works. They still charge a "service fee" which amounts to what the interest rate would be anyways.

And paying a whole year's rent in advance

You don't actually get a loan of money.

Instead, the bank buys the object and then you pay monthly installments to the bank that eventually accrue to a price that is at fixed percentage above the initial purchase price for the bank. Basically rent-to-own.

Christians are also against usery though

Brothers, although we have our differences. We at on point all believed in the same thing. So my fellow Abrahamic brethren. Join us in restoring economy to how it was before kikes got their hands on it. You may be wondering why this is only for Muslim compliance when the Bible had this concept as well. Well it is because Muslims do not sway from our religion like the cuckold that is modern day 'Christianity' (no offence but when you follow a book that is written in a different language than that which it was originally written, and your pope and your religion contradict each other as much as your testaments do, it becomes difficult for sheep to know which Shepard to follow) and so your own churches have been infiltrated by kikes at the highest level due such a disturbing lack of faith. It is not too late. This may be the time when the Goyim stop being cattle and become herders of these jews by using their very creations against them.

>I'll need your Islamic pin number and your isis membership card please

not gonna happen.

we have sylvi.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>this is how you convert everyone to islam

thats a retarded way off saying loans with interest.

the hala loans work like this:

you loan 100k, and repay 110k as an example.

the 110k you repay are pre-set so its like you have already calculated the interest before hand.

basicly its the same as any fucking loan except they remove a few words.

accommodate our religion or suffer jihad, norg

The Knights Templar created the first modern style fractional reserve banking system.

This, fuck "halal" but usury needs to be stopped. It was typical Catholic policy for hundreds of years to stand against usury. It still is, but nobody cares.

Interest free loans.....so the jews are going to shut down islam?

This, tried to search up the article, and found one. It's from Storebrand, and it was kept secret because fags will freak out about anything involving islam.

It's a normal loan.

Just because there's interest doesn't mean it's usury you dumbfucks; it's when the terms are unfairly weighted as to make them unpayable, more like a lot of credit cards or pay day loan shitholes, that's usury. An interest rate just gives an incentive for (((somebody))) to loan your dumb ass some money, other wise get bent and stay poor

>rape
>interest free

There has to be a catch.

Can I not cancel my card without losing a limb?

Interest free loans!

Why don't we have that here?

because we actually want an economy

>Cannot charge %10 interest.
>Instead, surcharge $0.10 on the dollar.
I don't see the big difference. They are just being charged a little more in interest so we can call a rose by any another name.

if this happens i will enjoy my bank funded life

Discrimination is illegal, so yes.

>want

OK, so you get intrest free loans if your a muslim.
Fuckin great norway, YES!

>miss a few payments
>bank kicks you to the curb
>you lose all your equity

Maybe Norway is onto something.

we have one on the way, 3% growth first quarter, lowest of his eight years

Not quite related, but isn't Norway also shutting all their radio stations down?

will they come to behead me if I miss a payment?

We are shifting from FM broadcasting to dab.

Shutting down FM frequencies and implementing a system that is supposedly better(Dab). I don't really know, a lot of people have had problems with it, but since I'm not 50+, I dont really care for radio.

>you loan 100k, and repay 110k as an example.

That's fucking jew-tier, why don't they just call it usury since that's obviously what it is?

Just because it's "free" doesn't mean they don't profit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, white boi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mogadishu Slums, and I’ve been involved in numerous rapes and murders across Europe, and I have over 300 confirmed cuckolds. I am trained in BBC warfare and I’m the top bull in the entire Democratic Republic of the Congo. You are nothing to me but just another beta cuck. I will cuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Blacked.com, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, pin dick. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Germany and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your wife for anal, faggot. The anal that wipes out the pathetic little shred of dignity you still had. You’re a fucking cuck, kraut. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck your wife in over seven hundred positions, and that’s just with my bare cock. Not only am I extensively trained in penile combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cuckold ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cuck. I will cum fury all over your face and you will drown in it. You’re getting fukt, faggo.

Is there any country in Western Europe that is not degenerate?

Well besides Andorra and Switzerland

This, this, and so much this.

I'm working in a bank and never heard something like that.

Have fun with no one investing in the economy ever.

Okay Mr Abu al swedani. I will need your signature here, here and here, then, allah peace be upon him, you will be the owner of that brand new truck for only 3 kuffar heads per month, quite a blowing deal mashallah isn't it ?

Not a lot of degeneracy here.
And theres some in Switzerland.
Shadman is Swiss.

it is interest with a different name basically

I don't know what to say about this besides using the guise of Islam to have interest free loans. Very strange time we are in.

This is the only thing Islam has right

>RT

*breathes in*

I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE IT FROM A MORE REPUTABLE SOURCE

Christians are pretty much cucked, they are jewified

It's still just a normal loan
Just reworded and added a few steps to avoid the words "interests" and "debt"

No because we are slaves to jews

i'd sign up for that

you any idea what that means?

ZERO interest on the loan

Christians used to be like that till they where subverted by jews.

>interest free loans
BEST
INVENTION
EVER

The cognitive dissonance is painful.

Interest-free banking is literally the only good thing about Islam and takes away all jewish power

This guy gets it

Dammit Norway, why you do this?

This is a good thing. Maybe other bankers will even have to go zero interest to compete.

Shadman is not degenerate.

Pretty weak shit, Påsan. Get some better ammo before trying this diversion stuff.

Oy Vey, praise Allah.

The bank forms a partnership with you, and that partnership buys the property and charges rent to a tenant who happens to be you. Your share of the income goes to buying out the bank's share of ownership of the partnership. Until you buy them out and the partnership is dissolved with you in ownership of its assets.

>That's fucking jew-tier, why don't they just call it usury since that's obviously what it is?
Because it isn't.

You think the bank is going to give you money for free? Are you a fucking retard?

Obviously you have to pay for the service they provide.