There is literally nothing wrong with a woman being a slut

It is a remnant of a time when DNA tests weren't available to determine fatherhood. What's wrong with women enjoying themselves before they have kids? Face it, you're just against freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF go away!

And before one of you retards says "it destroys society", that is only true because men have such a shitty attitude towards female sexuality.

It's nothing to be proud of, either.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html

But that's wrong

Women aren't supposed to enjoy themselves. They're supposed to be chained up, naked and pregnant, in the basement.

It's a matter of preference. Nobody likes sloppy seconds, or thousands.

You sound beta as fuck get off this japanese Lamma appreciation forum and get back to orbiting ugly sluts.

The Bible says sex before marriage, for both men and women, is wrong. I follow the word of God, not what society tells me.

What the fuck kind of a thinking is this? Shameful. Why are you so scared of female sexuality?

>implying I care what some dumb cunt does with her gash

Hell I may even give it a go, but I'm not going to support a whore financially.

Most people don't like slutty women, and you can't force people to like what they find disgusting

>whad de fug!!!??! fuggin faggods agtually believ dis!!!??! fug sociedy :DDDDDDDDD

sage

you dont need 100 dicks from tyron to "enjoy yourself". also its proofed that promiscuity leads to less stable and less happy relationship

Why should we support something that would not benefit us? Liberated women become fickle and picky, enslaved women remain loyal and submissive.

There is nothing wrong with rape. It is a remnant of a time before DNA tests could determine fatherhood. Whats wrong with a man enjoying himself, you bigoted cis-shitlord! Check your various privileges!

>also its proofed that promiscuity leads to less stable and less happy relationship

But this is BECAUSE men are biased against sluts, Jamal. That's what's causing the problem, not female sexuality inherently. Understand the difference.

If men changed their thinking, everything would be fine.

rape is a property crime

nonvirgins are worthless.

no because they continue to fuck around

i wouldn't hate slutty women if they were capable of loyalty and being mentally sane.

Thet can do whatever the fuck they want. fucking whatever the fuck they see, but don't blame me or anyone else if you are disgusted for that kind of people that has no dignity and that thinks that sexuality is extremely important and relevant (overrated sexuality).

I see them as low thinkers, dopamine chaser niggers, who se feels over logic and thought, and want to feel important for something irrelevant.

>we should go back to a system where 10% of men impregnate 80% of women
>a system where women are literally walking incubators
>a system where roaming bands of beta males REEEEEEEEEEEak havok because they know all too well that feel when no gf and as such have no reason to work beyond thier own needs
great idea shithead

And you cant say anything about it. Because at the end of the day, if their game plan is to get married, they should probably take care of their marketability.

I'm allowed to not like sluts, and you can't do a damn thing about it.

it's not so much the slutting around, but the fact that when they're done riding dick they demand the utmost respect, as if by magically wishing they hadn't given in to the wishes of every horny nigger in town (or wishing no one would ever find out) they could make everyone else pretend they're wife material.

Suck dick all you want, but cry when you're a 40 year old single lady that no one wants.

There is nothing wrong with a woman being a slut.
Just don't expect me to marry her.

The only thing women have is sex and having babies by slutting it up women lower their already low value to a point where it is not feasible to enter into any form of relationship with them that is not purely sexual.

So while the world needs sluts and they do a service to us all they are not for relationships and especially not for marriage but i would not marry a virgin because it is a shit deal.

>What's wrong with women enjoying themselves before they have kids?

They don't stop after they have kids/

> enslaved women remain loyal

Their either enslaved and obedient or free and loyal. There is no such thing as a loyal slave. Stupid burger.

The term "slut" is negative in itself. So being proud of being a slut is like being proud of being a rude cunt. Neither are good but you can take pride in it if you wish.

There is nothing wrong with it though really, just at the same time sluts shouldn't complain when they end up as a single mother and without a partner. Nobody wants to be with a slut at the end of the day.

Sup Forums is full of MGTOW faggot edgelords with an Oedipus complex because they are fat NEETS and think they deserve the attention of all woman just like Mommy used to give them.

Still doesn't make being a slut a positive thing though or eliminate the fact that it is a bad thing.

Okay but I don't date sluts just like I don't date fat chicks.

Do you want women you decide to marry to end up fucking some other bloke paddy?

Do you have a cuck fetish my friend?

>There is no such thing as a loyal slave.

'aint you still on one of the British Isles?

>Face it, you're just against freedom.
How is that a bad thing?

Hey potato shut your fuckin mouth

Girls can slut around all they want. Just no one wants to pay for their little bastard baby that no dad wants to take care of because no one wants to settle down with a whore. Back in the day that kid would starve, be hucked off a cliff, or left out in the wild.

Now everyone has to pay for that bastard.

Because it creates mental decay and inability to maintain healthy, progressive human relationships.

If you're having tons of sex before you commit to someone, good on you. If you're unable to love or build or be a decent human being because society has been enabling for your entire adult life to have no morals, then you're a broken person.

I'll just leave this here

>>>>hapiness
typo gets me everytime ;(

female sexuality is antisocial. it creates violent, backward and primal societies.

that's why patriarchal societies dominate. patriarchy encourages cooperation between males and more investment in offspring. the result is more powerful and advanced nations that develop things like technology, medicine, and culture.

A woman's main role is to use whatever her husband provides to her to provide for him, be impregnated, give birth, and help shape that child's life so that they may fulfill their purpose when the time comes.

Sexual liberation spits in the face of all that. Instead of bettering themselves so that they can cook, clean, and be useful to a man, she focuses on feeling good, no matter what it means for other people. Instead of becoming marriage material, she will hunt the biggest penis in the vicinity and won't stop until she crams it into the moist pit between her legs.

A man's purpose is to work hard so he can provide for a woman who provides for him, sexually or what else, so that they can build a steady home to raise children in.

Once again, sexual liberation spits in the face of all that. Most men who are still working hard with the hopes of finding a woman and building a life with her don't get the second part of the equation, since most of those women who WOULD be settling down with them are still chasing the same guys because of their huge schlongs.

So now, we have a culture where men are still expected to work just as hard as ever, if not harder, for the reward of sex, and women are constantly receiving more and more privilege for simply existing while being encouraged to drop out of the traditional way the human civilization is sustained because they (read: not them individually) have suffered enough.

You think its terrible a woman can't walk around by herself at 2AM downtown because a big, bad man will come by and rape her?

I think it's terrible that 80% of men have to accept they might never experience love because of the 5% of men that actually are rapists, and that they aren't the 15% of men that modern women are actually attracted to.

>theres nothing wrong with being a slut 9 months out of a year for all the guys i spend time with. its fun!

do you see whats wrong here

Being excessively sexually promiscuous increases the chance of getting an STI.
As a person who cares about women's health, I advise against being a "slut" and for women to limit their total number of sexual partners to preferably below 5.
This also applies to men. Human health is precious and shouldn't be taken for granted.
Furthermore, men and women shouldn't have sex with someone who has had many sexual partners, again because of STI risk.

this.
not anti-freedom, women can and should do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies and their lives.
just like i will do whatever the fuck i want with my body and life and choose who i want to enter into relations with.
i choose virtue in my females.
i can be as choosy as the sexual marketplace allows.

>nothing wrong with being a slut
Unwanted pregnancies.

STDs.

It cheapens the act of intimacy.

I'd rather have an obedient dog than one that will bite me in the ass.

Women don't have any agency. How can they be "loyal" if they are unable to make informed rational choices in the first place?

>There is literally nothing wrong with a woman being a slut

Dumb Italian.
This shit righ here is why you don't have a cool eagle in your flag.

This thread is now a female shame thread! Thank you OP!

I agree.

You sound like a virgin, user.

Not at all Billy/Timothy/Taff/Tommy. I'm with my missus over a decade at this stage. So she never really got much of chance to be sucked into the slut stage like some of her friends.

Sluts will always be a thing. No matter how you think you can control them, they will always exist. Its only MGTOW faggots that have a real problem with sluts because they believe that they are owed some pussy because they are male but even a slut can tell a beta MGTOW faggot when she sees one. Even if she doesn't immediately, the micropenis is what gives them away in the end.

Yes. Its a geographical term. Not political.

And to think Caniggers give Burgers a hard time over their education system.

MGTOW faggot detected. You should just stop hiding from the reality of your situation. Just accept your role as submissive queer and enjoy yourself some dick. Like all good burgers you can practice with a box of twinkies beforehand. You'll be happier for it.

Plus means it less likely one of you faggots will rape someones wife, mother or daughter to compensate for your pathetic existence.

>Italian supports slut culture

GEE WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

desu I support it too but it's only because I benefit from it.

also Dicklets btfo

>It is a remnant of a time when DNA tests weren't available to determine fatherhood.

France:

Paternity testing is regulated by the state and only allowed in certain cases:

Without a court order the express consent of the person must be obtained in writing before the carrying out of the examination, after the person has been duly informed of its nature and its purpose.
With a court order (if consent could not be obtained)

This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine.

>sexual revolution
>people (((eventually))) want to (((settle)))
>rates differ
>lucky number 13
>increase in sexual partners due to it
>divorce rates increase
>jews profit
hmmmm im so proud of these strong (((willed))) women!

Only reasonable person on /pol

Women judge men for their sexuality, shame men for being virgins, shame men for having weak/fat bodies, shame men for being poor, shame men for lacking confidence (sometimes due to mental illnesses beyond their control).

Equality goes both ways -- if women don't want to be judged by their sexuality, then they shouldn't do any of those above things.

Unfortunately, our government and laws have been giving women more special privileges (branded as "equality"), putting men in a difficult social position. Hopefully this will change under Trump.

the womans womb absorbs the DNA of every man who cums inside her
if you have children with a woman who was a slut in her younger years, you are a literal cuck

There are actually scientific studies that show a woman stores the DNA of every guy she has been with if she is pregnant or on birth control. So if you are cool with your girlfriend having been a slut enjoy the fact knowing your kid is going to be only a fraction of yours.

One famine was not enough.

(Actually I agree whit you. The thing I cannot stand though, is lying to save face.)

>LaToya
what a surprise

If only there was a soulution...

>prowd sloot
>why cant i find a man to be with me im only thirdyyy!!!
>i hate men feminism 4 evr

Their cunts look like mange bulldogs that just licked custard off the floor. There. I said it. We are all superficial. Are you happy that we all feel like asshole now? Cunt.

>The Eternal Taig
>Perfidious Hibernia

Not even once.

they are against this because men cant stand women who act like them. Men have always been cheaters and liars who can't keep their dicks out of anything. They are now seeing their actions from the other side because women are free to act as they do. They don't like it for the same reason women don't like it, because it hurts them. Men are big babies who think they can do everything without consequence, and they could until now.
Men of the past could have a loyal wife and a slut or two on the side in addition to fucking hookers. They can't have that anymore so they are pissed.
There are going to be some autists who say "I'm not like that I would never cheat!" but they don't realize that almost everybody cheats and loyal people usually end up with cheaters.

> There is literally nothing wrong with a woman being a slut

There is nothing right with a women being a slut

There is literally nothing wrong with men not wanting to marry a slut. What's wrong with men enjoying themselves instead of having kids with damaged goods? Face it, you're just against freedom.
:^)

Ok but she ain't gonna get shit from me. I know women want to be sluts but a slut won't get Chad to marry her. Not my problem desu, it's slut themselves who get shit on so I don't give a fuck

ain't you still in North AMERICA?

it's just a name you stupid fucking leaf

>Men have always been cheaters and liars who can't keep their dicks out of anything
this is bullshit my american friend
there have been men like this but most men were and many still are very normal monogamous nice guys

Degenerate whores end up as bitter alcoholics

I've had lots of dogs in my life and I never considered them a slave of sorts. They were all good friends to me.

Using your logic the same can be said of a woman. She doesn't have to be enslaved to not stab you in the back.

I disagree with a woman not having agency. I'll always ask for her opinion before making important decisions for us, it doesn't mean i'll listen to her but I at least give her a chance to voice her opinion.

Women aren't braindead, vapid babymachines like many of the faggots on here wish they were. If they weren't so heavily motivated by their soft emotions they would be able to be on the same level as men in my opinion. I do believe giving them the right to vote and elevating them to positions of power was a mistake. Its in their nature to be weak which has led to the problems in western society that we see today. However that still doesn't give me the right to claim ownership of them, or validate some faggot MGTOW for trying to rape them.

Maybe Israeli women should be whores. Fuck off kike.

Is this what your mother told you after you caught her getting fucked by yet another random guy?

this never gets old

you are deluded if you think this. I wish I could be as optimistic as you are, and I wish I could end up with a loyal man even more. They are rare birds. A lot of men want to be monogamous but it's honestly not in their nature. Men get bored of sex with one person very fast. They don't cheat because they are evil or anything, but because they can't stay satisfied with one woman for 50+ years.

I would never, ever, EVER marry a slut and I'm relatively liberal compared to Sup Forums

>why won't c-chad commit to me?
Fuck off roastie