Found something golden on one of these live rioting streams on yt

found something golden on one of these live rioting streams on yt.

>be cuck
>defend muh diversity
>cuck didnt check his privilege
>girl tells him about her (((struggle))) - she endures every day

the best parts

>cuck: we are all brown
>you dont live my fuckin struggle
>fuck your god
>i claim rape if he touches me
>we dont need your white savior complex
>cuck: when they convicted jesus
>yaeh i am angry, yaeh i am violent. oppression does that to ppl

this is perfect and should inspire us! divide and conquer. we need to divide the political correct

starts after ~ 56 min now
youtu.be/LN0w4O-vymc?t=3393

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYTnickc/status/822524888468561920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More proof that they just hate white males.

the only thing western women have to struggle with are periods.

they're like spoiled kids. they already have everything and more, but they still want the goldplated one, for free.

bump

For fucks sake right wing death squads

just another idiot who parrots what she hear's and uses buzz words.

>divide and conquer.
We're well on our way. We've reversed the wave of cultural Marxism with memetic realism. K. O.

Great find op

Lets keep posting this

Reminder that the only response to that kind of thing is "Whites are the supreme race lmao"

bump, nice stuff

This is personally the best part of these riots.

twitter.com/NYTnickc/status/822524888468561920

dis shit too good ahahahahahhahahaha

BUMP THIS SHIT

That guy was a white cuck liberal activist too
Make this go viral, also maybe dox the whore
Videos like this awaken peoples white identity
Someone with editing skills, cut that part of the video out and re-post on youtube, we will help it go viral

Come to us

Don't you mean "jajajajajajaja" Alberto Barbossa?

>christcucks

lmao

His liberal brainwashing by the (((lugenpresse mainstream media))) and cognitive dissonance really makes itself apparently when he immediately comes back with "b..but we're all brown".

Maybe this is the day his inner white man wakes up, and he casts off the mental shackles a lifetime of marxist jew programming has done to him.

if i have ever heard a demon, i have heard one today, speaking through this lunatic.
pray for her.

>believing in imaginary friends and sky people with wings that live in clouds
That faggot deserves it.

I DON'T NEED U BRO

Someone better put a compilation together after the weekend.

She couldn't keep her shit straight.

>WE DON'T NEED WHITE SAVIOURS!!!FUCKINGREKTM8
>(speaking to a white guy)
>YOU NEED TO DISMANTLE THE SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THAT YOU INHERANTLY BENEFITZ FROM

Well Cunt, which one is it?
Fuck white people.
or
Help us inside job white privledgeeeeeee,

How that guy didnt laugh in her face because of the incoherence of her argument is the most amazing feat of self-restraint ever.

>be cuck
>really believe shitskins promotion of diversity is because they think it's beneficial, and not because they just wan't white birth rates to decline so they can gain more power.

HAHAHAHAH They're finally turning on white lefties

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, white boi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mogadishu Slums, and I’ve been involved in numerous rapes and murders across Europe, and I have over 300 confirmed cuckolds. I am trained in BBC warfare and I’m the top bull in the entire Democratic Republic of the Congo. You are nothing to me but just another beta cuck. I will cuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Blacked.com, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, pin dick. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Germany and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your wife for anal, faggot. The anal that wipes out the pathetic little shred of dignity you still had. You’re a fucking cuck, kraut. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck your wife in over seven hundred positions, and that’s just with my bare cock. Not only am I extensively trained in penile combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cuckold ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cuck. I will cum fury all over your face and you will drown in it. You’re getting fukt, faggo.

Wow, the left are so broken that they are resorting to infighting. What a time to be alive.

>We don't need you
>We don't need you
>We don't need you
Then get the fuck out and go back to the shithole you came from

I don't watch vertical video because phoneposters are cancer

the timecode isn't 56min. what is it?

so edgy

GIVE ME THE CORRECT TIME CODE YOU FUCKING KRAUT.

should be after 56 mins into the video.

it somehow changed though before.

you do realize it worked for everyone else in this thread?

Whose side should I be on, or are they both degenerates?

both degenerates

>We don't need your white savior
Great! I just wish more white liberals would realize this.

bump. great find