Was watching the parade and noticed this guy on the right seemed kind of off...

Was watching the parade and noticed this guy on the right seemed kind of off, anyone else catch that or am i sperging out like a tinfoil fag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was thinking the same, thought he had a very small head.

are you shit posting Baron or? if not which guy exactly?

The guy on the right of Melania

How many different Guns dya think he's got under that jacket??

To our right looking at the picture? Or the guy on the side of her right side beside trump?

Yes, the guy holding his pinky.

There was a gif of him beyond Trump on inauguration party last night and his eyes and expression was all over the place

Probably an alien defending the godemperor.

I assume you're talking about barron, what you're seeing is a complete lack of normie genes, doesn't mean he's autistic. I looked just like that when I was his age, I became an engineer and am only slightly socially retarded. Every smart person has odd physical mannerisms , and it could just be that awkward stage when puberty hits.

I thought it was strange that his jacket was too big.

I'm not talking about Baron fuckers, i'm reffering to the bald guy holding his finger, i should've been more specific but like the other user said, his expression was odd the entire time

Looking at the picture obviously.

Are you people retarded? He's Secret Service. His eyes are all over the place because that's what he's suppose to be doing. He's messing with his pinky so he can keep his arms up better to grab his gun. His coat is oversized to conceal his weapon.

the guys is Secret Service.

These are the cats that will shoot anyone who looks at the POTUS wrong. Probably some sort of ex special forces, or whatnot.

Yeah, those guys are fucking deranged/strange. That or he is an alien.

hes a security guard most likely. He is holding his wedding ring wondering if he will make it home tonight to his beloved Suzanne, he would give up his life for the president, and know how rabid the leftists can be.

He's Trump's reptilian handler

What you're noticing is the mannerisms of a man with a submachine gun under his coat who is prepared to use it at a moment's notice.

>That look

Reptilian warrior with the strength of a thousand men

My family member was accepted into the Secret Service so I know a little bit about their vetting procedures, AMA

That's what it looks like when a private guard is doing his god damn job. It's the face of a man scanning for enemies constantly going over a changing list of potential threats he sees or hears while his muscles are primed and ready to react to a combatant as fast as humanly possible.

Itchy trigger finger
Very common in ye olden days

Just post some interesting shit.

OK friend

The typical polygraph test to get into local law enforcement (police, sheriff's deputy, etc) is usually a couple hours.

The polygraph my family member took to get into the Secret Service was broken into two sessions, each about 4 hours.

Among other things they asked "would you die for your country?", "do you love your country?", and things like that.

So that's what Grimace has been up to lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk

You worded it weirdly. But i dont get any off vibes from him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w

There are secret service alien handlers. When Trump reads the Presidents book of secrets he will know.

You suck at being interesting.

You suck at making observations and then expressing it by attaching humorous visualisation.

TRUMP GRIMIS 2020

I was kind of hoping for "weirder" facts but that's an okay one, I guess.

Sorry

You don't have any more facts? Just that one?

look at the guy beside trump as well, they are prepped to pull a gun at a moments notice

the others are watchers, they are the designated shooty pooty

Barron always looks effay as fuck.

lousy shop

saved

spoopy

who's the blonde in the grey coat?

donald trump, your president

>grey

Noticed that too. He was playing with his ring a lot during the stream. Sign of nervousness.