Your inner hopes and thoughts (fuck feelings version)

We dont need to pretend anymore
Trump is president. We did it.
So, ill start.

1: i dont give a fuck about anyone other than whites. i dont. go fuck yourself if youre not white.

2: i dont care if trump breaks the law in advantage of white people.

3: women are fucking useless.

4: muslims should not be allowed into western countries even the "good ones".

5: i have double morals, and i dont care.

6: it doesnt matter if trump says stupid shit as long as the shitskins get to pay for it.

7: i hope gay people and women will lose many of their rights.

please fill in the list with thing you have on your heart.
during the election we've had to defend some stuff being said, and even it out on a rational level, but deep down we all think it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't all nords be like you

1: drumpfkins think they've elected hitler when in reality they will get bill clinton 2.0

2: refer back to 1 until the blackpill finally settles in

If you care about whites, why do you care about a kike puppet like Trump?

ty

as long as it makes people feel united against shitskins, its still better than the (shitskinned) president they used to have.

also britfuck. britain are getting sweet deal with the US after brexit. all of europe will soon be as rightwinged as it can be.

>Years ago
>Used to be a wishy washy liberal
>"I think minorities really do get pushed around" etc etc
>Even voted for Obama's second term
>Every time I got mugged, it was by niggers
>Every time someone wanted to get in my face at my job (at the time, I've since moved on) it was niggers
>Poor as shit, barely can keep a roof over my own goddamn head, can't get college money except for table scraps, and yet I'm this horrible, awful, evil, terrible cis male
>Get screamed at for daring to say that Trump isn't the supervillain you think he is
>Got laid off of my office job because the 70% women wouldn't stop bitching
>Can't get fucking work because nobody will cooperate with me on my college schedule
>All those homely loser girls I used to hang out with in High School are now whiny obese SJW losers who have to bitch and moan about fucking everything
>Two of my best and closest friends of 10+ years turned into whiny crybaby SJW beta orbiters

Fuck Mexicans. Deport every single god damn one.
Fuck the Burmese. I'm tired of you fucking shitheads shitting and pissing whenever the fuck you feel like it.
Fuck niggers. Just fuck'em. Black men are okay. I'm talking about JaMarkkkus and BeQuisha'nae who are loud, hooting monkeys in every single fucking one of my University classes you're in.
Fuck women. Whiny, petulant fucking little bitches who will piss and moan about the smallest thing.
Fuck Commiefornia. Nuke them into goddamn glass and then launch a few more just to make sure.

I'm going to wear my MAGA hat every single fucking day and you rainbow haired pussies can't stop me.

jews are better than islamists.
and if he was such a puppet, then why is he against the culture many say that the jews are pushing upon whites.
i would rather see some allready rich jews make money than cucking over for black people and lgbt's

>jews are better than islamists.

Islamists are jew puppets faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

Agree on all of this.

sure thing billy.

>calls me Alex Jones
>Alex Jews supports Trump

OK

Setting aside politics, Trump worries me that he'll keep pushing the executive boundaries further and further, and with a republican congress and SCOTUS there won't be anyone to tell him to cut it out.

Specifically, I'm worried of two possible scenarios. The first, that he'll get ill and bed-ridden, and when congress seeks to invoke the 20th amendment (line of succession), one of the Trump family members will say "oh no, thats ok, i'll speak with Donald and proxy his directives until he recovers", and just like that we have a hereditary monarchy on our hands.

The second scenario is that congress gets so partisan, the republican congressional majority elects to cut off its nose to spite its own face, they enact something similar to the Enabling Act of 1933. Rather hand over power to the Executive branch, losing their own power, than deal with obstructionist dems. And again, just like that, we end up with a dictator.

Don't think this stuff couldn't happen here. Its played out all over the world even in the modern era, its how a german democracy became a dictatorship almost overnight.

Who cares

>all the things you said.
>hope they happen

Feminists and black lives matter members should be put on stakes and burned. They're terrible fucking people and their days really are numbered

hahah I agree, used to be a drump suporter but now I'm just enjoying watching him burn

>le media said something so it must be true
>what do you mean draining the swamp was a set of bills, CNN told me he was appointing hillbillies to all the government positions!

>watching him burn
what a burn when he just became president huh

Rules and regulations should be put on journalists to ensure that neutrality is kept within the journalistic profession.
Ideologically driven articles, bias/favoritism, reporting one-sided on stories etc, should resolve on said journalists losing their license to hold any job related to being in a news organisation.

>IT'S OK FOR GOLDMAN SACHS TO BE IN MY GOVERNMENT IS GOD EMPEROR WANTS IT!

i totally agree.
also, there should be real consequences for the media site doing it other than "an apology" when they are caught doing it.
state funding penalty for each time they break it, also a hefty fine.

>The second scenario is that congress gets so partisan, the republican congressional majority elects to cut off its nose to spite its own face, they enact something similar to the Enabling Act of 1933. Rather hand over power to the Executive branch, losing their own power, than deal with obstructionist dems. And again, just like that, we end up with a dictator

Go for it, Donald!

>women are fucking useless
So you're okay with faggotry? Cucked faggot

Let the fucking shit skins take care of themselves in their own godamn fucking countries. Maybe if they actually devoted their efforts to building their own nations, instead of polluting our cities, we wouldn't fucking hate them so much.

Women aren't entirely useless, they just need to go back to their submissive roots and give up this stupid feminist bullshit.

And I don't really care if two dudes wanna fuck in private if they act normal in public life, just don't let them fucking adopt imo.