Elon Mask is a Fraud

So I went to visit my old prof in Cambridge who i did a phd with, beacuse he was hosting his retiring party.

Anyway long story short we get talking. He had a lot to say about Elon Mask.

Apparatenlty Elon Mask is a total fraud and dumb as bricks. Its all going to crumble one day and all his investors have no idea.

He is pulling of one of the biggest scams of 21st century with his space programme and Tesla.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
focus.de/auto/elektroauto/interview-mit-friedrich-indra-es-gibt-einen-hass-gegen-verbrenner-motoren-papst-rechnet-mit-elektromobilitaet-ab_id_6512817.html
youtu.be/pqcmMJrKcbI
dssk.press/elon-musk-is-an-obvious-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you elaborate?

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to nintendo one day and he was a real dummy

Cool.

My dad works for Nintendo and says you can find Mew under the truck.

A South African is better at launching stuff in space than the whole British Empire and it makes you mad

Really because my dad said he came to sony one day and said he was real dummy.

Doesn't matter.

He has the money to commit to R&D.

Yeah, my dad worked at Ford and said when they inspected the Tesla they literally laughed because it was so shittily made. Said not even our own shitty workers could do this poorly.

Elon Musk owns the company and employs hundreds of talented intelligent workers.

A good company doesn't rely on the intelligence of one man. He's essentially just the figurehead. The head of state.

OP, which college did you go to and what was your PhD?

better than the other dickless corporate jews who are currently in control of all the major corporations. At least this guy seems to care about people

His space program is a literal ponzi scheme, using US Gov funds to pay Russians to get his stuff into space cause his own rockets keep blowing up

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy

Funny, a PhD who cannot write well.

I call bullshit.

Agreed. He is more like Zuckerberg, a total retard but still successful.

I work for Musk and I can confirm he is actually a robot.

>capitalism works

Fuck you Bernie

happy cringing gentlemen

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

They've been saying that for a while now and he's been shitting on their predictions over and over again.

wtf I hate space and electric cars now

FUD posting is getting elaborate. I wonder who sponsored this post?

/Bread

My dads a 6'4 chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock and he said the same thing. He said Elon came into Wendy's one day and he was a real dummy.

I like that there actually was a way to glitch and catch Mew in the end.

Let's see tesla make money for more than a few months before we declare it successful. Until recently tesla has made basically no money
I hate him more because Reddit worships him then anything else

My life is already cringy enough, I can't handle this

No wonder his rockets always blow up.

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came into Red Robin one day and he was a real dummy.

Its actually true. I make airbag inflators and apparently we had a meeting with Tesla people about contracts.
The Tesla team showed up in extremely casual clothes and apparently the meeting was embarrassing to say the least.

I always knew this guy was full of shit.

I think the most important thing we learned this election is...
Always bet against reddit
No exceptions

How is zuckerberg a retard

elaborate

>My old nobody jealous professor says elon in a fraud.

Yeah ok op.
Real good thread.

Yeah, I'm sure Elon Tesla is just a huge fraud who just happened to get accepted into Stanford University's PhD engineering program. I'm sure that was just a big fluke.

This.
He will be brutally exposed, as technology that has been classified, like the kind used on 9/11, gets declassified for prosperous use.
It will ultimately usher out the fossil fuel era.
Yay free energy

>1 post by this ID

focus.de/auto/elektroauto/interview-mit-friedrich-indra-es-gibt-einen-hass-gegen-verbrenner-motoren-papst-rechnet-mit-elektromobilitaet-ab_id_6512817.html

Electric cars are a scam

>So I went to visit my old prof in Cambridge who i did a phd with

Fiver says non STEM field.

I saw Elon Musk at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Got lucky with penisbook marketing and selling info. At least musk creates cool shit and thats all that matters.

Honestly wtf are you talking about? There's no money going to Russia from SpaceX

he can't even speak properly

>I have a degree, therefore I can't scam people or make stupid decisions
Kek k retard

Can't really, I wasn't there. I just make the explosives, I'm not management.

I was just told the story by our safety and hazard guy.

Sam Harris doesn't know anything about philosophy or neuroscience and he still got a PhD at UCLA. Barack Obama never wrote a single law editorial and yet he became President of the Harvard Law Review.

Never doubt our ability to propel even the dumbest cronies through pedigreed institutions. Especially when it's politically expedient.

Elon is in good company

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came into Burger King one day and he was a real dummy.

My dad knows Mr Nintendo personally and said Mario Mask is dumb as a bomb-omb

my peepop didn't work 20 hours in a coal shaft each day so a bald cuck can come along and build faggy plug in cars and horde billions of dollars

My dad said the same thing. He said he came into elon one day and he was a real cummy.

FOOKIN PRAWNS

What the fuck is wrong with him? He looks worse than Baron.

>My prof said that that Musk is dumb and a fraud and all his companies will crumble
Fascinating, who gives a shit?

I think he bought bonds in Tesla using SpaceX fund or something like that, which is insane, and that Tesla is kept afloat on gibsmedat, but what are the actual details besides "my prof says tesla sucks"?

I had the opportunity to chat with Elon musk. He was wildly stupid.

>1 post by this ID

I don't know whether to sell my bit of Tesla stock.

Musk is a sperg who worked his ass off and ended up in charge of the companies that will shape the future of mankind.

Don't get butthurt because an aspie with a vision for the future is orders of magnitude more successful than you.

Ah didn't quite get it right, bought bonds in solar city, which Tesla bought. So same thing in the end.

>1 post

Nice try general motors shill

Who do I invest in to make money when he fails?

>He is pulling of one of the biggest scams of 21st century with his space programme and Tesla.
Tesla is just selling expensive shit to rich liberals and jews. Same as yacht manufacturers.

The space program looks fairly legit, but don't see how it's profitable.

His idea to send people to Mars is nuts though. It's the most awful environment imaginable. There is literally nothing there of interest.

>a bunch of transferred NASA employees
>a bunch of old NASA tech documentation
Wooow, that dude is sooo smart, he's totally gonna bring the future to us, reddit. Private space programs are so cool (just ignore that it is yet to create something new).

musk scams investors and leeches off of government grants. his rockets are old soviet pieces of shit that poor ivan digs out of the ground and sells to spacex.
i think he's brilliant for playing the system like a violin, but his businesses are garbage.

WE DID IT, LEDDIT

>1 post by this id

>His idea to send people to Mars is nuts though. It's the most awful environment imaginable. There is literally nothing there of interest.

Aside from the geological and possibly biological history of an almost entirely untouched world to study and learn from, sure. Nothing.

That's not why he wants to send people there, though. His single purpose in life, as he's stated every single time he talks about the future of Spacex and his goals, is to make humanity a multiplanetary species, in order to make it more difficult for us to go extinct. He's concerned about the survival of the species, first and foremost, and the best way to do that is to establish off-planet colonies. Having lots of human populations on many celestial bodies, insulated by millions of miles of empty space from the wars and natural disasters that could befall the others, is a much more viable strategy than keeping everyone cooped up on the same planet, where we could all simultaneously fall prey to supervolcanoes, enormous asteroids, or our own weapons.

YEAH, BECAUSE EARTH IS FLAT, THERE'S NO OUTER SPACE YOU DUMBASSES

The earth is flat and it's not possible to go to mars or the moon. Once you realize this all it's extremely obvious all the space cons that are taking place.

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Microsoft one day and he was a real dummy

You know a lot of academics have an innate petty jealousy of those in industry

How is Zuckerberg not a retard?
He had the largest, fastest growing social media on earth and what he's done is made it boring, useless, attention-whoring circlejerk.

He just made people more boring. Facebook is as fun as when it didn't exist. Love how 80% of the content is "tag your friend who would love to take your cock up his ass".

And they say Sup Forums humor is shit.

kek

>muh Elon Musk is dum bruh
>he totally didn't create the best electric car in the market
>he totally doesn't have the most advanced rockets
>he totally isn't bankrupting the ULA jew

Boeing/Lockmart shill GTFO

>Its all going to crumble one day and all his investors have no idea.

Close, but no cigar. He sure is a fraud but everyone who needs to know does and Tesla will be fine as long as his puppetmasters have a use for it. Dude is a deep state stooge just like Zucks.

>prof telling a story about how someone else is a fraud and that they would totally do better than them

This is literally every professor ever

Elon's playing the long con. Invent an autonomous electric vehicle, invent a rocket that can take off and land. Mwhahahaha, they are all falling right into the trap of this idiot.

>Elon Mask is a total fraud and dumb as bricks
I've had occasion to speak with him. You couldn't be more wrong if you were a media matters troll.

And they'll save the enviroment too!:
youtu.be/pqcmMJrKcbI

kek

Think of Elon Musk like this
>He's this annoying boy
>Still knows how to look cool
>Still somehow knows how to get funds from the government
>Lets everybody else work for him, do the cool stuff, brags about it being him to come up with all the cool stuff
>Some cool stuff actually comes out
>Still, nothing really special

All his wealth comes from your government's funds. but some of the directions he's taking are legitimately cool.

but the space x scientists and engineers have come up with some brilliant shit.

That's true

>Its all going to crumble one day and all his investors have no idea.
Those "investors" are all newbies, because you must be fucking retarded to buy into (probably) the most volatile stock that's being bailed by the government constantly. I personally do not give the slightest fuck as their retardation makes skilled investors' work profitable. Also, if you're looking for a long-term auto manufacturer stock to hold onto, go with Toyota. Oh, and short Tesla mid-2017

But Tesla appears to have been a solid investment. You don't actually think Musk is out in the garage designing and building cars and spaceships do you? He hires people who know how to do those things like any good manager would.

found the oil lobbiest

Of course he's a fraud. He's a "futurist" aka a person who dreams of sci fi shit but has no idea how to do anything himself.

But he's able to hire talented people and beat them with sticks until they're docile and compliant and spit out results, just like Bezos did with Amazon and Thomas Edison did with his slave workers. He's going to go down in history just as Edison has.

this

he's a crony capitalist, nothing more, nothing less

Of course he is user, (pic related)

He seems like a pretty cool guy

Imagine if soros just want to travel to other planets instead of destroy western civilization

Also forgot to add, the general consensus is that TSLA's stock price is overpriced by about 50% and that the real value of the company lies around the $140 stock price range (as opposed to the current $244). The sole reason for the high over-valuation is the hype he generates by talking constantly. Maybe he could've ran for senate or president with a campaign for a technocracy-like government if he wasn't from SA, at least he's good at rallying baseless hype from the nerds and would get some relevant support, even if he's autistic and stutters

My dad can beat up your dad.

You people are incredibly stupid.

His wealth came from zip2 and paypal. He currently sells cars to private individuals, and launches rockets his company builds for private businesses and the government.

its true ask weev
dssk.press/elon-musk-is-an-obvious-fraud/

The reason this guy is even popular is because he makes unaccomplished people feel good about "saving the environment with SCIENCE."

Every retard who worships this guy builds some narrative that he's a self-made genius who has dedicated himself to saving the planet

Elon Musk is a meme

hed probly be bankrupt multiple times over without all the free govt money he gets

What free government money?

kill yourself kike.

Brit bong go to bed you retard

>great works of self-insert fiction

So his end game is just to get rich? Are electric cars just a meme?

I wasn't ready man. You got me.

holy god hes dumber than i ever imagiend what the FUCK