This childless manchild psycho is an embarrassment to the President of the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEaeIqTsrfg
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Flag

You're an embarrassment to us :^)

Why would you bully Eric?

>ireland
>white

I can understand hating trump but all of his kids seem super nice DESU

Low blow, have a real complaint or shut the fuck up you liberal loser

youtube.com/watch?v=qEaeIqTsrfg

What are you talking about?

The only likeable children are Barron and Ivanka, the rest are pure scum.

How ?

A few months back trump jr helped a random person push their dead car off the street in Phoenix

>marrying a woman who looks twice your age

Why

Fuck off mexico

>HERR MUH DADDS PRESIDENT NOW

>marrying a woman
Why?

Wait really? That's... pretty heartwarming actually.

Who is this semen demon?

Who is the qt behind his wife to the right?

good taste user

Pence s daughter I think

Because she's Jewish. They even had a Jewish wedding ceremony. Every single one of Trump's kids is married to a Jew, even Tiffany is dating a big hook-nosed Jew.
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

>"s-stop making fun of m-me"
>"DAAAAAD"

Checked

Tell Pence she got a new daddy now

Oh, you're right, it's Audrey Pence. I don't think I've seen her before, it's always the other one (Charlotte).

The fuck has Tiffany done to deserve be called scum?

>tfw already started an Audrey P folder

Is the in the coat married to the other dude in the pic?

Yeah it was all over our local news

Id fuck the shit outta her

>Brit

Her chin is bigger than his

What happened to her face?

I bet his handshake is like a seven year old girll's handshake.

What drives you to type out that big smelly log and turdpost it to a board dedicated to fucking cooking?

Are you mad at your inferior celtic genes, you fucking whiskey-nigger?

Well guess what? The 6 counties aren't being returned to your autistic and incapable hands anytime soon you drunken monkey.

The Republic of Ireland is a pisshole full of drunken retards and ugly redheads. Northern Ireland is only less so because it remains under British rule, fucking deal with it.

You shitheads are like fucking Africans, only of slightly lighter complexion. Once the foreign powers left, you had no idea what the fuck to do with yourselves and so your incompetent asses quickly realized that running a country WASN'T as simple as saying "OOOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT"

or in your case

>"OY PADDY OIM A NAVVY SHORT O' THE OL' HOLY WATER THER WHAT SAY WE RAID THE CLOSEST BRITISH OUTPOST AND MURDER EVERY BLACK N' TAN INSIDE"
>"O THAT'D BE GRAND IF I DO SAY SO MESELF SCOTTY O' BRIAN ' FLANNIGAN ' O' CONNOR O' BUTTFUCK MCGEE"

Does your keyboard even function properly after all the booze you've spilt on it over the years? Or is that why you shipost? Because you meant to write something intelligible but the sheer amount of congealed whisky fucks up every keystroke to the point where the only thing that comes out is impotent rage manifested as a result of your own inferiority?

The ONLY thing good to ever come out of your shitty island was the laughs we English got from kicking your sorry asses around for 800 years. We laughed even HARDER when your pathetic "rebellion" """"""""gained"""""""" back enough counties to form it's own """"""""independent""""""" country.

You are the laughing stock of Europe. You are the Liberia of the UK. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Think on that next time you drink yourself into a coma

because he's scared and secretly wants him.

>Why did the son of the man running for the Presidency help a man out on the street

Really makes ya think :^)

Liberals always do this, they assume nobody is genuine because they are not genuine

They assume everyone is racist because they are racist

Jesus did you really just type all that shit out.

Tl:dr

not true
shes not jewish
jr wife is jewish though

You're an asshole GB. You lost the revolution. Fuck Off

Aren't you people the Irish's slave caste?

When I lived there, there was always some Balt going to a back garden and murdering their drunk friend. It doubled the Irish murder rate at the time.

Why do balts kill each other in back gardens?

And just like that, a new copypasta is born.

I'd love to drain my cock into any of Trumps children

He looks exactly like Biff from Back to the Future.

>Dude, my dad said when he's done with his peresidrenting stuff, we can totally order in some nachos.

>Eric Trump married into the Bogdanoff family
My god.

I knew two Erics in high school, both were autistic minorities.
Really makes you think.

he's childless?

How's the inauguration going Eric?

ALL their spouses are kikes you shill. Not sure if the boys are converts like Ivanka though.

Man thank god we broke off from you Dad

Things that can't be unseen.
Eric Trumps nose wart

i'm pretty sure they aren't converts, but they both had highly jewish weddings. as with trump, God does not even enter into their consciousness. God has been absent from the american public consciousness for decades.

Minorities don't use the name Eric. It's too Nordic.