Monarchists WILL defend this

>Monarchists WILL defend this

Pretty sure everyone acknowledges that the Spanish Habsburgs were fucked up.

>he doesn't know that inbreeding gives dynasties power

Remember these portraits were made to be flattering too.

when he died they did an autospy and all his organs were three sizes too small and necrotic, ayy lmao

could also be that it was probably a balance between trying to make him look better, but not too much since then you would basically call him ugly and might get killed for insulting King Retard III.

Nahh the father was less retarded, but he has to fuck his cousin, pic related

Briana Wu?

What a cutie

Daily reminder that the POTUS is functionally a monarch.

Why are more and more threads starting like clickbait?

(((1 post by this ID)))

So this...is the power of Divine Right...wow.

it seems he took the bogpill

Used to, but got better. Technically it was low tech Eugenics.

I see you're new around these parts. Don't worry, kiddo - either you'll learn to tumble with the weeds, or head back East whence you came.

Hapsperrrrg Hapsperrrg my name Hapsperrg
That's what I imagine every time I see this picture

I always think of Pharaohs.

BArron?

They were necrotic? Lol

>Still 1 post by this ID

Oy vei goyim, delete this!

Don't anger them............

>helo helo, charlie habsbibi here; ging of speyn, sardines, nipples and sickly, dude of milano, lohair, brabant, lingenberries and luxemburg, cunt of flanders, hainouh and nigger

>tfw you face is the same shape a as a pizza slice

>not digging up your parents graves to see how weird they look after a couple years

Peasants.

>The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."[12]
Its a miracle how he lived almost to 40 while he was literally decomposing and at a time when medicine was almost reduced to witchcraft and magic potions

Stop trying to force it

It's so fucking gay

They were on Fort Boyard? Noice. Did they replace the professor we had on our version? Finally read up on them today. Not much about the many claims Sup Forums made about them.

Also, monarchy is the best system of government. Absolute monarchy, with elected ministers from the landowner class in an advisory capacity.

Why didn't they just fuck ambitious peasants or something?

Why do that, in spite of the obvious genetic degeneration as the generations pass?

>The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."[12]

JUST

this has to be made up lmao

how'd he die?

How the FUCK is this even possible? How were these people walking around day to day?

>Absolute monarchy, with elected ministers from the landowner class in an advisory capacity.
>Handing the fate of the nation to a bunch of inbred retards

lol google is not even subtle

I liked her performance in Mr Robot

For the sole purpose of keeping wealth and land within the family. I imagine it was in the Spanish cortes' interests to hold on to the Netherlands for as long as they could

>In 1679, the 18-year-old Charles II was married to 17-year-old Marie Louise of Orléans (1662–1689), eldest daughter of Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (the only sibling of Louis XIV) and his first wife Henrietta of England. At that time, Marie Louise was known as a lovely young woman. It is likely that Charles was impotent, and no children were born. Marie Louise became deeply depressed and died at 27, ten years after their marriage, leaving the 28-year-old Charles heartbroken.[

>wh...whar muhree? muhree?w-want see muhree!

>tfw your bloodline is so pure you become divine

>bogdanofs

they are monarchy restorationists dammit

>Why do that, in spite of the obvious genetic degeneration as the generations pass?
Obviously genetics was unknown back then
They believed retards were cursed by God

They did, also ambitious nobles, that's why the bastards usually out performed the legitimate. Every once in awhile a dynasty lucked out where the king got cucked, his children died so the bastard gave a hard restart to the genetic line.

fuck i just noticed he looks like a bogdanoff. How deep does this shit go?

Choose an Elective Monarchy or what the Five Good Emperors did, adopt a successor

>Not doing her duty and getting pregnant from a guard in secret to defend the Hapsburg dynasty

She deserved death

Don Carlos Princ of Asturias is the most fucked up from the Habsburg

>In his teenage years Carlos began to display signs of mental instability, his behaviour was both wild and unpredictable, he was possessed of a cruel and sadistic streak and delighted in harming young girls and roasting small animals alive

>In addition to his physical and mental deficiencies, the young Carlos was sexually depraved and derived great pleasure from whipping women, for which he used prostitutes, who were brought to his rooms at El Escorial, he was also known to have flogged female servants. Surviving records indicate payments to fathers of girls ‘beaten by order of His Highness’.

All of this before dying at 22.

Joffrey?!

>Choose an Elective Monarchy
dont.
trust me.
just dont.

People raised from birth to rule are better than power-grabbing politicians. They sit at the top of the hierarchy already, they can't cut deals to get higher up other than by going to war with other monarchs. War isn't so bad, it jump starts innovation, and unites a nation. At least, it used to.

Good for them. The French revolution was a mistake.

>not knowing about the Nephilim bloodline
kys newfags

His older sister was just fine, strangely enough.

He actually looks black

Who wouldn't hit this sweet piece of ass

it could also just not be true what he says about heart size or blood you know
if the man lived he had blood period

mirin that jaw

At least the Habsburgs weren't Ptolemy tier.

Bogpill can be tough. This is one example everyone.

I didnt come here for feels

Would you dilute her inbred Habsburg genes?

Always choose the Jaegellion.

PLC had the bad luck of being in between 3 S Tier Power Houses (Muscovy, Austria, Ottomans) and 2 A Tier Sweden and Prussia.

Elective Monarchy's problem is the same problem with any Democracy in that the people might not choose the best candidate but in a Monarchy your stuck with shit choices until death.

So this is the power of the bogpill

They were Judio

>tfw girl you masturbate to on Instagram has the same face

Venice did Ok out of an elective monarchy, tbf. But I agree. Exception that proved the rule. They had pretty harsh controls and a closed selection procedure.

There's nothing wrong with incest.

Autopsy? in 1700? in Spain? with the Holly inquisition? and in the King? seems weird

Wincest

I would impregnate pic related though

As inbred as the Habsburger bloodline may have been at times it's still one of, if not the most prestigious surviving european bloodline, and they're related to almost every single european royality except the spanish one

If you fuck her you're literally putting your dick in european history, hell you're fucking Napoleon through extension

>sickly

WE

I'm seeing a nice little girl here. Would impregnate.

reported to the authorities

>lazy eye

THE biggest boner killer for me.

Jesus, I thought only anglosphere nations were taught the black legend as if it were real.

Not to get too tangential but its historical revisionism that makes any of the monarchs look like that they had absolute powers.

The idea of a leader with unchecked power didnt really exsist in the west untill the turn the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

Even the Sun King and Augustus had limits and meaningful democratic (for the time) institutions that checked their power. Obviously they were the most powerful then current leaders but the idea of an absolute ruler is an eastern thing. More so a mudslime thing really.

Stop it

Im pretty sure thats just the way people look in pictures sometimes.

>2017
>Not adding your awesome genetics to a decadent bloodline.

>*shits himself*
What did he mean by this?

Look at this
See how the white in here right eye is even on both sides and not in the left?

I need air stop hahaha

>See how the white in here right eye is even on both sides and not in the left?
Do you really think I care about that?

You will when your benis is unable to get up without a bag over her head.

That you ate too much Mämmi little fingol

>tfw too intelligent to reproduce outside of family

>Anatomically correct
>Euro-genes
>Attractive
>Underage

Yeah, she's ok!

>fucked up
>founders of the first modern Empire that lasted 400 years

I'm talking about the older girl.

>fine
that face and hairline? sure

Oh, ok. Anyways, eyes aren't a turn off. Being overage... that's painful.

lookin like a Sam's Club knockoff of Ray Leota.
>This werld ain't ugly 'nuff fer three of us

From the most badass warriors in Europe to degenerate inbreeds in less than a century

>eyes aren't a turn off
>meet banging body 45yo MILF on a dating site
>all pictures with sunglasses on
>she invites me over
>she has one lazy eye
>can't get it up the whole time
>mfw she told me to get out

>>mfw she told me to get out
Are you extremely unattractive or something?

Yeah, I imagined so, it's why I prefer also having ministers. But I'd love some good books on what you're talking about. I read about Venice a few months ago, and I'd like to read more about something less anglo-centric, like my last book on Venice, to get different views on monarchy at different times. I'm reading about the Magna Carta at the mo, we learnt about it in History, but that was...

...fuck it was 12 years ago.

Rome dropped the monarchy meme at 512 BC. Why didn't the rest of Europe do the same?

She wanted to get fucked. I could only deliver the cucknilingus. Even when I tried doing it from behind, that lazy eye still haunted me. I don't know how that shit passed natural selection.

Historical revisionism my boy.

See:

>the physician also stated that his toes were going in the wrong direction and his hands were all retarded

>implying the inquisition wasn't just a 16th century equivalent of the geheime staatspolizei, meant to deter jewish/muslim influence and property ownership, get rid of dissenting political opponents and discarded royal mistresses
>implying the catholic church, one of history's most pragmatic institutions, would have simply stifled scientific progress and philosophy for the sake of God

Just imagine the pope and cardinals as the modern day EU parliament. Do you actually think any of those cucks actually believe the shit they spout?

>tfw I found a coin from this faggots great-grandfather in my garden
>mfw I am reminded that those assfaces used to rule our lands

berg op zoom best day of my life