How the FUCK do you defend this, Drumpftards?

How the FUCK do you defend this, Drumpftards?

Wow, someone from a different culture than the norm, has different customs and behaviours.
This really has shocked me to my core. Perhaps we should ban immigration?

leftists have mental problems

i see nothing wrong

Why do Oedipus complex-projecting leftards are much more concerned with a random, meaningless photo as they simultaneously fiercely promote the explosive incidence of pic related?

I 100% guarantee Lucas Neff imagines he's fucking his mom as he deep dicks his boyfriend.

>Be 10 years old
>Not allowed to act like a child because you wear fancy clothing
>Mother not allowed to touch her child because he wears fancy clothes

Lucas is projecting a bit

There is nothing wrong with incest.

>bullying a child and his mother

Who is this prick?

OP, you were rejected and neglected by your parents weren't you? It's ok, you're anonymous here, let it out.

lmao i never get tired of that pic

>AbsolutelyHalal.jpg

A 10 year old sitting on their parent's lab is not that weird, you need to get your mind out the gutter you sicko

By bitching about fags. Losing their minds and all their narratives. And being the biggest degenerate antichrists we've ever known

Disgusting fucking degenerates projecting their sick sexualized thoughts on innocuous photos of a ten year old boy and his mother.

Barron is Don's cloneso its totally ok.

Yeah lad, He's only 120 months old

Wtf, there is literally nothing wrong with this. It's a healthy relationship. Reason leftist dont like this is because they're too insecure about their own pedo feelings, they project it over to others. Friendly reminder that the leftiepedos can't control themselves, and therefor believe others can't.

I think it's just because he looks like he's 16 at first glance

Epstein trial. Kiss of putin

I slept with my mom until I was 19, people have different relationships with their parents

HE'S 10

the pics next to her look like noods

Because they are incapable of accepting that they are wrong. They would rather willingly be delusional than accept that a belief they had is wrong. A lefty is a spoiled child in an adult body.

it puts milf into a whole new context

He's literally 10 years old. It only looks weird cause he's tall
Only mentally unbalanced people with twisted minds would see anything wrong here

>op makes joke on the trumps
> pol : refugees are rappists
> ????