it is gettin' cold, ain't it? . . .

who is this creepy fuck
?

Yep

it's the cumming guy

Hi /x/.

Fuck this thread, I'm outta here.

What a shitty movie

What is the actual source of this image fellas? I've been wanting to know for around a year

Would still fug.
Albania.

DRUMPFLINGS BTFO

NO its actually insanely warm right now

Its some composite sketch of a criminal

Nope. Pretty comfy desu

Why does this turn me on?

wait, Cumguy?

THe same Cumguy from New Year's?

It's fucking cold in Phoenix, AZ.

fucking gypsies and their occult magic

don't know, he's cumming a long time, i believe since autumn

i'd hit it

>48
>fucking cold
You are soft

Would fuck that skinny pussy

Az born and raised, can't be helped

Why does image searching just lead to the dolphin bell diving accident?

Actually the temps are kinda fucked up...

Should be alot more pink on that map.

Yet some areas its warmer like the south should be about 5-10 degrees warmer too.

Its all this horizontal weather we've been getting, storms moving straight west-east rather than cold fronts plunging down. Its very strange.

> I live outside
> last 3 winters have been the coldest shit in 30 years, BAMF who sleeps in 0 degree weather in tent
> normally by this time id be having to bundle up and wear a mask walking in public
> but its warm enough I have to take my coat off and fold it over my arm
> 59F degrees

not really, they hit lows far less than that, ive heard the desert reaching that and worse at night even during the summer

We are getting 50 cm of snow overnight and into saturday

88 . maga. Checked

>i live outside

just say you're homeless dude

Give me more time, come back feb-mar

it's 5ºC here and ppl is bitchin about

I would.

Go outside for five minutes and your ears will freeze unless you are dressed properly, especially when it's as windy as it is tonight. There's nothing like going out in winter, well dressed–I don't see why people hate it.

Does it usually get down in the 30s in arizona?

Seems strange to me that Arizona is colder than Shitcongo

why do so many people kill themselves up there then?

oh god he killed himself didn't he

Climate change is a Jew hoax.

There used to be disciplines that were really strict that were meant to save your life. After 1950's (modernization and various political movements) the lifestyle of the West and Scandi were adopted, where people are all special and yet somehow equal, yet again able to do anything you want. People need disciplines–and what followed after the 50's were alcohols and Canadians moving here just for the alcohol (the drunk eskimos Danes think are Kalaallit, are mostly Canadians, or atleast has roots in Canadian Inuit)

That along with not seeing the sun, living in the cold. Also the negative ions are something people are starting to look into recently. It's a different climate up here, and geographic location determines the way you live.