Aww, did the poor wittle Drumpfykins think they got rid of me?

OH SWEETIE!

But the phrase makes perfect sense...

She's gotta be getting paid to do this on every single tweet.

Surely no one is THAT obsessed. I mean, I have hundreds and hundreds of images from the last 6 months in my election folder, but even I'm not that crazy.

she's reaching now

She apparently doesn't know what a border is

>She's gotta be getting paid
i'm sure.
I bet she jerks it to Trump

literally who

She wants to be a meme. She's a condescending narcissist and is shitposting for (you) s

Hi Bess

This really wins over your opposition and totally doesn't disillusion your on the fence supporters.

Keep it up!

that makes sense though
you can tell she's running out of gas

>A literally who that belongs in the kitchen
>""bring back" our borders is a nonsense phrase"

Now I see why women weren't allowed to vote back then.

whores without borders.

stupid sexy bess

she's faltering, excellent.

She's trying to be the next Anita.

mummy never falters

take it back!

She's a writer for Jimmy Fallon or some other shit talk show host. She had to change her Twitter description once she started becoming popular.

Daddy issues are the sole cause of leftism and mindless progressivism

What's wrong with "bring back our borders"?
He said that in the context of combating illegal immigration and making the border safer.

Has she been doxxed?

Speaking in this ridiculous condescending tone towards someone with a billion times more power than you just makes you look crazy.

check please XD

She's trolling, if she's real.

Remember to be nice to her, she might unironically become /ourgirl/.

This faggot is Bess Kalb, We all know she is an attention whore, and what better to get attention than to post your tweets to Sup Forums yourself?

This birch just wants attention and fame. All these posts are probably her kike ass. Sage

i need my black dick inside her mouth...i ove your whithe and jewish whores they love to lick asshole No HOMO

shit, pic not related

What part of this is confusing to you?

stop trying to advertise yourself to 15 year olds on pol you dumb cunt its honestly the most pathetic attention whoring I have yet seen on this site . the beta orbiters here cant help themselves

Stop paying attention to this woman she is literally just jacking off with these condescending posts and all you faggots are flocking around with your mouths open waiting for a hot sticky load

Our borders are really bad right now. In California our gardeners who are illegal got to Mexico for holidays every year and then sneak back in to cut my grass.

I want to lick her asshole

I doubt they even pay her to write for the show, let alone for twitter. She just wants to get plowed by an alpha. Look at the kind of "men" that liberal women are forced to hang out with.

Now that Trump's officially or POTUS, I'm not even bothered by Bess's tweets anymore, my dick is just that much harder from her. Feels really fucking good my man.

Kek now when I think of Bess I'm gong to imagine the autistic screecher.

finger my ass please it doesnt hurt a first because you dont ave fingernails i lile tp no fnff dcd nsnf njsjmses efjndnf sjndfns dnhfwsdf sdnjfsndjfshd fshf shufsudfRAPE nbfsjfbuw ehfwefwewuiME isefunsdfIN uuisfisdnfTHE snasfjnafdnsfwqASS

She's a moron, Brazil. His statement made sense in the context of his speech, she is just trying to stir up people with IQs equal or lower than hers.

>Someone actually pays her money for writing.
Sad!

Who is this cunt again?

Are we going to do anything about Butthurt Bess? We got Trump into the White House, I think Bess could be dealt with like a cockroach.

You know you want it..

Cunt likes the attention. Stroke your dick, but stop replying to these threads

>symmetry
>doesn't know the word alliteration or is too scared her followers won't know what it means

Where to find a condescending qt Sup Forums?

help me trump im gay

>call something a "nonsense phrase"
>in the same sentence use the term "Presidenty"

She's a condescending liberal who tweets at Trump everyday while using words like "honey" and "sweety" in dismissive ways. For some reason this triggers certain people here.

>(((Kalb)))
Didn't we discuss it before?

What exactly is she jerking?

you guys expect this shit to stop she will whore herself here for a long time . just like that Kayla bitch did . the 15 year olds on pol are obsessed with her

please finger me

Somebody rape and kill this whore already. I don't give a shit what she says to Trump. I'm just annoyed that she's so smug about her dumbass opinions. If she were a man, she'd have gotten punched in the face a long time ago.

It's Kimmil

It's like, I thought I'd want to rape Bess, but then I realized I'd actually feel really bad about that. I'd rather treat her tenderly and all that good stuff, after raping her initially of course.

wut

>hun

We need more shops now!

Daily reminder: While he was on the run after breaking out of prison in Mexico, El Chapo obtained a fake license, entered California, and drove to his daughter's home to visit for a few days. When the local publication asked her how he was not identified and arrested, she even seemed baffled.

Daily reminder: Texas executed an illegal immigrant in 2014 after he was convicted of murdering his boss, and raping and murdering his boss' wife. Mexico protested the man's death sentence, but never put out a notice to inform the public that he was a convicted murderer in Mexico who escaped the authorities and fled to the US, where he was employed by for thirteen years by the boss he would eventually murder.

Daily reminder: Mexico had been caught distributing pamphlets to their citizens along the border that informs them of how to avoid US border patrol and how to take advantage of the US' social services system once they enter the country. The Mexican government essentially educated their people on how to commit multiple felonies in the US and get away with them.

Hmmm....

Condescending women trigger the fuck out of me

She's right. You can't bring back something that has never been real because it's a social construct

...I-is she... /ourgal/?

>/ourgal/
She's a Trump-hating Jew. Guess.