TRUMP SPEECH WAS 'HITLERIAN'

youtube.com/watch?v=r7SED-tBTH4

WHAT THE FUCK WE CANT LET THIS MAN GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxGPDBRUzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bix nood nigga

>How DARE he want his own country to be first? Why isn't he ok with slipping into mediocrity and decay?

Good, Hitler was a great orator.

Chris is a faggot

this doesn't even make sense he's just rambling

Man who looks like the happy merchant invokes Hitler. What a shocker.

>Racist! Hitler! Russia! Russia!
STILL
HAVEN'T
LEARNED
A
THING

(((Chris)))

I just found it pretty boring like a typical campaign speech.

>HE'S LITERALLY HITLER
>cos umm... uhh... he said America First!
>Putin said Russia first too!

>Hitlerian

That's Hitlerious.

Oh really did tump say the international Jews and bolshiveks must be purged from the fatherland? Did he say our ancestral territories would be taken back from the European powers and the slabs and turns back into proper American lands?

Did he say Slavs were subhuman mongerals

That explains why it was so good I suppose.

Also next time somebody wants universal healthcare remind them that hitler has universal healthcare too

And highways

And Christmas parties

> My god, it's utterly insane that the government of a nation should try to put that nation first!

they have no idea how many democrats they're losing with this rhetoric

I honestly can't even begin to understand the mindset of these people.
>The president of the united states of America said "America first"
>OMG LITERALLY HITLER, HOW DARE HE SAY THAT
The biggest irony is that they STILL haven't realized this "literally hitler" shit just helped Trump win

I always KNEW Trump was hitler.

So this is going to be their spin angle. Wow...just wow.

liberals think that this is going to be another Bush presidency where they just report "FUCK AMERICA" 24/7

news flash faggots, Trump was born in the media, he was consumed by the media, he didn't see something that wasn't fake news until he was a man.

As a big fan, balieve me, IT WAS.

>A democratically elected official will put forth the interests of the country and its people above all else
Isn't the how it's supposed to work?

No THATS WHAT HITLER DID

>turns out Nazism was just common sense all along.

What superlative do you use when everything is Hitler?

Why Trump won

>America First
>Hitlerian

(((Globalism))) is a cancer that needs cut out.

that's just something he does

Well, there are varying degrees. Double Hitler. Super Hitler. Super Double Hitler. Hitler on Steroids. And of course Mega Hitler on Steroids.

wtf I love Trump now

You better be scared. Pepe the frog president now

Donald Trump said all nations should look out for their own interests first.

>We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world – but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.

If a nation putting its own interests first is being like Hitler, then sign me up.

Trumps speech was great. The entire left hates this country and the people in including, oddly, themselves.

Civil war NOW

I mean, I didn't think it was THAT great

If only

Lel he looks like the happy merchant in that pic

Well hitler did do nothing wrong after all. Is hitler normalized yet? I feel like i could tell people hitler did nothing wrong casually and nobody would really bat an eye. And if someone said something about he holocaust I would be like "lol you still believe in the holocaust?" And people would be on my side. Or do you autists think that's revealing my power level and against the rules or something?

We've been at war for what almost 16 years now and the world is worse off now than it was in 2001. Is it really that wrong to pull back and fix ourselves before worrying about fixing everyone else?

spicy

Is that Mozgvoi? If so, F.

He already has the codes OP

I think I'll post this on my jewbook and see if anyone rages

Well Hitler was a great man and leader. So I see nothing wrong.

If they were capable of learning from their mistakes, they wouldn't be jews.

When I think of my wife, I never think of "Me first" I always think that Jamal should have the first child.

Heyhey, hoho, Donald Trump has got to go!!

>Donald Trump gave a speech today..you know who else gave a speech? HITLER! DUH DUH DUUNNNNN!

Don't be shy. We all knew who we memed in. He is the president of a new generation created by kek and his kind.
This was the plan all along.
We didn't want a powerful president, we wanted a meme president. Bowed to our will, risinfg and falling if we will.
This was the inauguration of a meme itself. Taken and given by us.
We are indestructible. A force coming from the underground, a pepe, a slander, a great will.
We are Chaos and the best this world will ever wittness. We will create the next crusade and being united in one.
There is no border, soros is right, there is only the will of kek. Greater than anyone could have witnessed before.
WE ARE ALL ONE FUCKING MESS AND THIS SHALL GO OUT TO ALL OTHERS OUT HERE.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE US WE ARE COOL.
IF YOU DON'T TAKE US SERIOUS WE ARE COOL
BUT IF YOU OPPOSE US WE GO AND FUCK YOU UP.

In the name of KeK, Jesus and all his followers who will come.

Amen

Thanks germanbro.

To late.

Trump already has the Nuclear codes

MSM getting so irrelevant that they've resorted to Buzzfeed-quality headlines. All the media does this now. They just NEED you to watch.

hitlerversal

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO RUBBISH BINS IN USA

MSNBC will now become what Fox news was for the last 8 years. If your side isn't in office everything the opposing side does now has to be spun to become fascism. They're really running with this Russian hacking thing and are against good relations with Russia just to oppose Trump's administration. This is why people don't trust news networks anymore.

I wonder how many people have been redpilled by pulling up old Hitler speeches to check for similarities with Trump.

>liberals say Trump is "like Hitler" over and over
>it loses its effect
>they invent a new fancy-sounding word to compare Trump to Hitler

Reminder that on election night this faggot was saying the exact opposite and praising Trump for his America First policies

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxGPDBRUzs

What else to say? We did it.

Are you telling me Trump's speech didn't make you want to snap off some crispy roman salutes?

It just felt right.