Literally the most based politician of all time. This guy should've been our real president

Literally the most based politician of all time. This guy should've been our real president.

He looks like such a retard

How do I join the bowl cut cultist?

some people say there is a gay face. a tangible shape or set of features that people can tell by looking at it. but i think there's also a pedophile face and that guy has it.

TACTICAL

How does he look like a retard, may I ask?

I'm pretty sure it's a piece.

Some retarded faggot from the KKK? No thanks, asswipe.

t.david duke

Go back to plebbit, cuck.

This guy looks like a mod, this is very painful in the balls

trump is prez and liberals are melting down. what would happen to them if pic related actually was potus?

They would literally melt down

Does he even know how to use a computer? He is pretty old

David Duke is one of those guys who can't die soon enough. He just keeps leeching.

A lot of klansmen have been politicians

Leeching off what?

if you fuck the jew you win

Tactical Bowl Cut

Hope he kept the receipt.

Pedophiles have always been leaders...what? It's true.

He is honestly pretty good. Autists don't like him because the MSM calls him a KKK leader constantly. They don't realize that the KKK has been the name of many different groups, most of which were socially positive organizations. Normies aren't ready for that fact so liberals just use KKK as a pejorative.

KKK was run by democrats originally anyway.

Duke is alright, but only because Dr. Pierce isn't here anymore.

It's because the only way to stay a (free) pedophile is to become a politician. And the bankers love it because they have leverage.

Wouldn't shock if globalists and the money lenders sought out pedophiles to run for office for that reason.

Hes a big guy