Turkey Love Thread

Welcome: Friends of Turkey
Not Welcome: Whitey

Wish Turkey would stop fucking hacking my network because I roleplay for a free Kurdistan.

Kill yourself Asian scum
Trump will cleanse all

Congrats on the gf

spbp

My grandpa has fought in Korea.

He had 4 daughters and he was always saying "1 million commies couldnt kill me but these 5 women will kill me"

turkey needs to let kurdistan happen i need slutty arabian godesses before I croak

that shit is insane, what in the fuck. the devil occupies the bodies of humans
no mercy.

>when they won't free tibet

thank you Turks and gooks are always eternal allies (´・ω・`)

I studied in Turkey for a while. Love the place, particularly the remnants of old Turkey I saw - I was there for Gezi and the only full sentence of Turkish I remember is 'Mustafa Kemal'yi Askeleriyiz'. Got out north-east, too - the Laz are great people, believe me. My favourite times, though, were on the Asian side of Istanbul. The old-school Istanbullus say to live in Asia and work in Europe, 100% right. I spent a few weeks in Kadikoy, just chilling by the Bosporus and eating at Ciya Sofrasi every day. Hate to see what's happened to such a lovely people as the Western Turks.

Sorry bout using an English keyboard and not being able to type all the letters. I've been running on champagne and cocaine since the inauguration.

why did you make a thread for nobody? no one likes Turkey.

Cuk Erdogan. Make Turkey Great Again.

I lik turkey.