We are disgusting, depraved animals, we do not under any guise of genetic variation...

We are disgusting, depraved animals, we do not under any guise of genetic variation, possess the necessary intellectual capacity to partake in a civilized society

Blacks are an evolutionary anomaly, their existence and perpetuation being exclusively a byproduct of white benevolence

Nuclear or genetic annihilation would be a merciful end for our subspecies, George Norman Rockwell put this in far more eloquent terms

>inb4 that one stupid Hungarian/Asian who's insecure about his intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/danish-psychologist-serious-consequences-of-muslim-inbreeding/
xhamster.com/user/WhiteCockWorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stupid people saging the exposition of the virtually indefensible

The only human subspecies capable of effectively contributing to any western or advanced society are the East Asian, Slavics and a specific subsection of the subcontinentals

Black's contribution to humanity is effectively nil, the only significant contributions coming from mulattoes or those invigorated with white blood

Sorry I had to google your country

The humanization of blacks by whites is only the product of benevolence and human compassion, we are as distant from humanity as a fish from Ph.D candidacy

Thank you for your affectionate consideration

------------------------------------------------

The difference is simple enough, prefrontal cortical development is poor, because of the lack of appropriate evolutionary pressure

The same one that allowed Western Europe and its descendants to dominate human intellectual achievement

How can an intellectual crutch or disability be overcome?

Yeah whatever man, just tell me who the semen demon in the OP is.

Are Sudanese White?

Such is the disproportionate achievement of Western Europeans that humanity is cast in their image, they dominate the species

No, I don't know her

You still at war with South Sudan?

No

No, not directly, through a Southern intermediary assigned with destabilizing them

------------------------------------------

The most harrowing aspect of being re-cognizant of my race's horrible inferiority is the incapacity of altering it or finding white acknowledgement or friendship

just off yourself

Acknowledge my confession you inconsiderate fucks, aren't you appreciative of redpilled, conscientious blacks?!

These black girls are hot.

Suicide is the cowards way out, and life itself for a human is a statistical miracle, consider the countless billions of insects and their worthless existence (besides contributing ecologically)

(pic) is Somali, a fair partially Semitic compromise

---------------------------------------

Even at the height of reasonable intellectual achievement, Thomas Sowell and that hypersomniac neurosurgeon do not find acceptance within white conservative communities.

If you will place an impossible standard for companionship, at least have the basic human decency to announce it and save us the trouble

No not really. We already know all this, all you are doing is showing a total lack of self respect for your own kind. All smart people, both black and white, know that the majority of niggers are retarded and useless. This information is useless to us however, as nothing will come of it. Accept reality for what it is user, and post more qts.

Spouting is a verb in itself which cannot be followed with a preposition, I am reasserting the foundational principles of this forum, hatred of blacks, in exchange for white recognition

Fuck off Finland.

You seem unusually articulate for one from a disadvantaged country.

In before, "You seem unusually articulate for one from a stupid country," or some such.

Thank you, now I will stop reiterating this thread for the foreseeable future

qties until thread archival

-------------------------------

Black incorporation in western societies is laughable, in the literal sense of the word, constantly portrayed as the punchline character in comedic television shows

Also this is in my estimate, the objectively perfect female body, regardless of surgical enhancement

This is your best comment so far.

Thank you, I have speech problems stemming from Asperger's Syndrome, I treat every opportunity to speak English like a collegiate English examination to avoid being ridiculed

Insecure yes, but troublesome composing sentences mentally during a conversation

That one is shopped slightly I think, I've seen the original somewhere before.

In the end it doesn't really matter. Just try to be a respectable individual, useful to your society, and a member of the community. If you can't do that in your current environment, find somewhere in your country where you can.

Oh, well, I have ADD and have shit work ethic and organization. Little filter on what I say to people who I hate.

Dude, if you haven't figured it out yet, whites have satans "blessing", so, until he's gone from here, whites will be used to make you jealous. To find the truth you have to find where life went so horribly wrong.

>whites have satans "blessing"
Jews aren't white.

>tfw I imagine I'm on Sup Forums for the first time and this is the first thread I click on
This place is really one of a kind.

Thank you

Not to difficult to reachieve surgically

That's precisely the problem I can't find any opportunities here because I am not too fond of the Shitslamists and have zero connections

Redact that, that's what Norman Rockwell said would incite racial jealousy and be used by the virulent Jews to destroy successful white communities

----------------------

Untainted Germanic beauty is timeless, it is the culmination of countless generations of pro-success breeding, imagine ruining this with decrepit Asian/Arab/African garbage DNA

>incoming insult from one of the aforementioned inferior races

Reminder that your country's people created this.

More so than Argentinians

Racial miscegenation is an abominable sin, even WM+AF

Preserve those superior germanic-anglo genes

The covenant the jews made is with a being that has golden hair and a golden beard though. The lord of hosts is called indra in hinduism and that's how he is described. Abrahamic religions are just a repackaging of hinduism.

How do we know you are not a burger on a proxy larping? This thread looks like bait.

Jews lost the blessing when jesus came. He gave to europe.

The banter is no fun when you're such a submissive cuck.

Resist the insidious Jew, Norman Rockwell compels you

Any cross-poster from Sup Forums can validate my authenticity, my writing is distinctly stilted and Olympian

I give you the stamp of white approval, save up and come to Trump's America legally. Good luck in life and God bless you.

I have virtually no national credit, to partake in banter, thus my banter is effectively worthless

Just posting in a rare flag thread made by an honorary aryan.

Thank you, this is sufficient validation until the upcoming moment of weakness, I will cease posting now

Thank you for your validation, I had to break my rule and offer gratitude for such kind words

Here is an offer from us

If you really are Sudanese and not some proxy shitposter, you have a better command of the English language than a lot of Americans.

I would pound a baby into her!

Of course you would, Ameriturd.

>Muslim

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/danish-psychologist-serious-consequences-of-muslim-inbreeding/

Yeah I totally get it why you think that way
because it is

Hey come on man stop hating on yourself. I dont like niggers either but this is just pitiful. Self hate isnt an attractive quality, how will you ever get yourself a sudanese qt with that kind of attitude. You are smart enough to realize that unfortunately blacks are on average intellectually and temperamentally inferior to pretty much everyone else, but you need to be smart enough to know when you stand apart from the crowd.

AMEN

You seem smart, OP, make sure you have lots of kids and then have them kill all the retarded niggers around you so only your good genes get to spread.

Now post more sperm demons.

>You will live to see natural selection and race war in Sudan
What a time to be alive!

also, lack of neanderthal dna

Co-habitation with neanderthals

I'm not white. I like medium brown women.

You have good taste in sluts OP

Keep posting, please. We like how you type

The jews rejected the father and the son and were therefor rejected by god. The jews worship moloch, they bear his symbol on their flag, they worship in the synagogue of satan. Don't believe Israel's lies.

[spoiler]Come here.[/spoiler]

you guys know about vpns right ?

It's hard

Those hips

Well, alright then. But it still reinforces my point. Funny how his once 90% white country faces the future of Bosnia where the muslims already outbred the Serbs and then took the power by vote. And when the Serbs lashed out against that with violence, the USA bombed them. Now they face the same fate.

> sweden

stop'd reading here. kill yourself somali

i was in the thread with the original girl.

>including undocumented immigrants
What will it be in 2020?

>WM+AF
As long as the wm is also procreating with ww, doesn't that benefit the genepool?

Look, I have sympoathy for the whites in Europe but the anglos that went out to destroy other cultures have caused more problems for you than anybody. They are basically the same as the wandering jews that go out and create problems for their host and stir up trouble. Blame the anglos and filthy spaniards for causing all these problems. They've dragged muslims into your country so they can stay in power.

Thank you for your kind words

Please stop insulting me with this, anybody who's been 2 minutes on Sup Forums for the past four years can verify my authenticity, I've been through this so many times I am considering abandoning Sup Forums because of it

I believe a famous Englishman probably has, she only dates footballers, preferably white ones

I am athiest, a precarious charade in this country to avoid apostasy accusations

It will be the downfall of western civilization

Very interesting

A little less. Maybe 64% white again. But your legal beaner immigrants still have many more children than huwhites and I don't think Trump will magically make all the violence, crime and poverty in your black communities vanish. And obviously he will never do anything about (((them))).

Too late for us to salvage it. Best we can hope for dissolution of the union.

These pictures you posed are very haram, don't you get beheaded if the police finds out?

Let's not stop then

I don't understand. Why can't everyone just not race mix and celebrate their own peoples and cultures. Every race seems to have a pretty interesting culture. Why aren't we actually celebrating diversity. Why aren't we educating people and reproducing responsibly.

Red pilled comment. Burgers and Limeys really can't complain. They fought for this, killed millions of my people for this: for bolshevism, the victory of international Jewry and financial capitalism. Now they got their very own version of the Weimar Republic.

I actually shouldn't care at all. But I fell for the white solidarity meme, I guess. Unfortunately that will never ammount to much and there's no Asian, or global black, or global Indian solidarity either.

yeah i need to jack off to this

xhamster.com/user/WhiteCockWorship

They're hopelessly incompetent and the judiciary will easily yield to bribes, electronic jihad is a farce

(pic) should get you startet

*started, lol

You can look at American ghettos for a microcosm of human evolution. You have the intelligent blacks who always want to leave the ghettos, but then you have the majority of ghetto dwellers who embrace their barbarism and denounce those who want to leave.

2 million years ago when the first waves of migration happened out of Africa, it was essentially the smarter nigs running away from other nigs.

So after these 2 million years, there still remain nigs that never left Africa. This is why American ghettos never improve, because stagnant barbaric helplessness is ingrained in the very dna of sub-saharens.

Right there with ya Hans. I perfectly see the hypocrisy of fighting for a race that has dug it's own grave by greed and ambition, but I can't help it ...

Can you people comprehend a world where not everyone is a nigger?

Sorry you're a nigger.

Very much true, I fully agree

dude youre overthinking this shit...it was and still about breeding for the cash

AF > WF

But you're Sudanese, shouldn't you look like this? You're not black.

Have you seen an asian females before? They are the epitome of bitchy retarded self destructing cunt. White females aren't at the level of evolution to so readily want to destroy themselves but the female gender isn't long for this world and if you can't control your reaction to large deposits of fat and chimp out you'll be eliminated.

You guys are in the same boat as other tribal peoples. Try to live humbly in your land but keep getting invaded because of the stupid kikes and their goy servants. The jews want the oil in arab lands and the hillbillies here think they should support israel in trying to take over the middle east.

If by red pilled you want to make your own healthy, peaceful, stable nation of your kind then yes.

As somebody that's mixed, it's technically impossible for me to breed without race-mixing. Many such cases! Sad!

>They are the epitome of bitchy retarded self destructing cunt.
Ironic.

Relax man. Focus on what you can do. If Sup Forums had it their way, blacks would thrive, because we love being seen as saviours and infinitely superior masters.

You should either not breed or reproduce with people with similar genealogy to yours.

Why do you think that's ironic cunt?

Quite the contrary

Don't worry, I don't plan on breeding. I'll keep fucking sluts but I'll never get married. My ethnic background isn't common.

What are you mixed with. Like what races?

Who dis?