POL is Pathetic

Maybe it wasn't always like this but I am convinced this board is full of kids now . there is no way anyone above the age of 17 would reply to pols new attention whore . this place is a joke full of beta orbiters that will obsesses over anyone that even acknowledges their existence .

notice me senpai

how old are you honestly just curios

your move ?

TITS OR GTFO

This is true, but its seems we are in a state of celebration, so people have some fun

Listen here sweet leaf,i'm not your dear.

1) A fucking leaf
2) POL
I don't know what POL is, I don't go to any sites called POL.

>leaf

Kys wong

>being this much of a shitskin chink.

Canada BTFO'd by a POLack
How will he ever recover?

This is a 4chanian standard dating back to 2003. Every newfag goes thru the same phase you're going through right now. It's just the way things are. You're trying to push rational thought on servants of Kek. Think again, leaf.

We ARE being raided atm

It always happens after big events we drew to much attention

I just take a little break and don't mind the posts until my 6th sense (really I have no explanation) tells me it's ok to post again

Why is her hand like that? Seems odd. Is she trying to show off her ring?
Anyways, I hope she gets acid thrown in her face.

i know you are but what am i

Yet here you post

Fuck of leafless

But she's legit adorable though user, I can't even be bothered to get mad at her shitposts anymore.

DUDE SWEETIE LMAO

mate, what happened to your leaf?

She's was cute in that pic, but it was taken like 5 years ago min, her hair is already greying in more recent pics.

I don't know who that is, I've just seen this image posted a lot.

what?

stop posting the jew calf

Who can look bad in Hugo boss

>cuckdeau chink disproving of something
shocker

What the fuck is our flag supposed to look like after the day of rake if you shitters exist?

She's qt though

YASSS QUEEN. SLAY DAT XENOPHOBE YASSSS

I am 18 and a trap will you Fuck my boi pussy please?