//// Official Gay Sup Forums thread \\

Okay, so let's get some things straight before we continue:
>LGBT is a jewish movement created to inflate the degeneracy in the west.

>Traps and femboys are degenerate and only one night stands full of STDs

What does Sup Forums think about non-degenerate gays that want a qt bf to have a family with?
>inb4 Sup Forums is a christian board
Fuck off with your jew on a stick

>inb4 gays have STDs
Not all gays are whores.

And trannies get the gas.

Gay people are cool. It's faggots that I don't like.

Hi! I voted Trump and love boys, what's so bad about that?

It is a disease

Nothing

Fuck off, do we have official hetero threads? No we don't. Gays are cool as long as they are not flaming faggots and flood /pol with their nonsense.

Gas

Yes you do you have the bbc threads honey :^)

Sup Forums is the 100% sub bottom in the relationship of /polgbt/

>I mean the rules have always basically been no drugs, no attitude, no condoms, no clothing. We do allow condoms now if guys wanna use them, we have no problem, but, 100 guys, 120 guys at the party, we'll find two or three condoms the next morning on the floor. That's it.

>tfw no bf

>tfw not gay

Did they check the trash?, i mean the floor is a weird place to look

the digits speak for themselves.

I'm not gay but I jerked off a guy once at summer camp. He said he'd do it for me after I did but he didn't.

Gas

BURN IN HELL SHIT EATERS

Kys lgtbbq

i know right ? because we live in this age where gay people get treated special its like not being born white. those fags get everything handed to them. for exsample me and a buddy went to a coffee shop in town and he's a degenerate bisexual, hes only that way because its cool at the moment. He did his nails and shit and the girl at the counter commented saying "cute nails" and kissing his kike ass but she completely ignored me. maybe if i where a fag people would kiss my ass in public too ?

Sounds like hes our guy

The best part of this is if trump dies pence would be far more right wing leaning in a time republicans dominate the highest seats