Girlfriending Obamas daughter

So now that Obama is a civilian, does it mean his daughters are fair game? I'd like to BAM in this Obama ass if you know what I mean.

Seriously, is it realistic that you can now meet and date these girls?

barron x one of obamas daughters when

MAKE THE OBAMAS WHITE AGAIN!

Why would you want to, they're ugly, Barack was the only good looking one in that family

>not having a thing for tall black women with bitchy faces

>Why would you want to
To see kingnigger's face when he walks in on you railing his daughter.

Obama doesn't have daughters. Michelle is a man.

I don't think Barry cares what his daughter does.

He's not a Kang anymore. But as they say

WE
WAS
KANGS

>Trump's children
>Well-spoken, elegant, classy, intelligent

>Obongo's children
>OOGA BOOGA TWURK DAT AYUSS AYO LEMME HIT DAT BLUNT DO

true pottery

>He wants to bread with a monkey
Failure as a human

Wtf? She got into Harvard. How can she be such a disgrace? I thought ivy league was only for the absolute top elite of the country, the 0.001%

Sex doesn't mean breeding, dumb weebfuck.

>civilian
Buddy I got some news for you, he is gonna be president Obama until he dies. Secret service protecting him, probably advising trumps administration on some stuff, etc.

Even if there is a slight chance that the monkey gets knocked up, the chance is still too high.

But what should i else expect from captain sweden.

Why do you even talk? You literally watch anime.

Well I wasn't going to fucking rape his daughters. I meant that they won't be as much spotlight and "above" everybody else. I'm sure I'll be able to meet qt Malia Obama out somewhere casually.

>I thought ivy league was only for the absolute top elite of the country, the 0.001%
Affirmative action happened. Brain dead niggers get free rides to prestigious schools despite being almost legally retarded.

Also rich blacks commit more crime than the poorest whites in the US. Really makes one ponder.

if your parents are famous enough you can get in by just being completely average

Fucking what? You actually have different standards based on race? We don't even have anything like this in Sweden. My uni is just whites and some asians.

Guess who did it first

>befriend obongowhore
>make obongowhore your girlfriend
>make her fall in love with you
>slowly redpill her
It's the best thing to do at this point. Both of them seem like gullible whores, so it's worth a try. After you accomplish this you can attempt to destroy her family from the inside by redpilling the other daughter through your gf. This may in turn ruin Obongo's family

>he says as he posts on an anime image board while ahmed fuck his wife

She'll probably end up with a chinese guy like every other presidential daughter for some reason.

Also summoning that guy to post the pics

>literally a manchild

>You actually have different standards based on race?
Colleges and work places have literal diversity quotas now because of SJW/HR meddling.

It's been this way for years. If you're intelligent and white and work extremely hard you can still be turned down from a school so that they can fit a girl, pooinloo, hispanic, or most importantly to them a nog.

Getting into medical school in the US is a feat for a white male, it's easier to go to Jamaica to get through your med school.

These people tend to pass by the way, it's a scary thought.

lel didnt he rape those boipussi actors

Jesus Christ. Will Trump end this? Can he? I guess unis are private so he has no power over it.

I don't think the core legislature will be removed anytime soon. Nignogs would riot over how racist it is to pick people based on individual merit.
It can theoretically stop though.

Nah.

If you're the president's kid you're getting in anywhere

This shit started really getting traction around the mid-80s.

>black women with bitchy faces
That was redundant.

>Also rich blacks commit more crime than the poorest whites in the US. Really makes one ponder.

Source that accounts for population density?

Live in DC, back when I was in high school, like a year, year and a half ago, I remember stories circulating around about a semi-friend who was at a party with the older one and had sex with her. No evidence of it, at least none that I've seen. You know that its going to be the same with Barron though.

>trump's children
and all look slightly retarded like they have 46 and a half chromosomes.

shut up you fat fuck

>Sex doesn't mean breeding, dumb weebfuck

>This is why Europe is on the verge of extinction