Look at the violent crime rate. Has America become less White since the peak in the early 90s?

Look at the violent crime rate. Has America become less White since the peak in the early 90s?

Check mate racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

elpaso411.com/2014/01/el-paso-ranked-no-1-safest-city-in-america-for-fourth-year/
amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're telling me Jim Crow kept the violence rates down?

Really makes me think.

Let's end the prison-industrial complex today!

do you know how many millions of nigs getting locked up it took to bring that line down?

it's called a "saturation point" of violence faggot cuck

But as you see, the rise in the prison-industrial complex is correlated with the decline in the violent crime rate!

wow its almost like theres more people alive today than in the 1920's

really made me think

Because the system is biased against Blacks. Rich white guys can use cocaine without a problem. Poor Blacks get caught with crack and get sent to jail, even though they're basically the same drug. Plus overall, our criminal "justice" system is biased in favor of white collar crime but cracks down on petty blue collar crime. Tyrone gets caught stealing beer from Wal Mart and gets sent to jail. The Wolf of Wall Street swindles millions of dollars and is out within a few years.

False.

If rich white guys use cocaine and decide to go do a dive-by shooting, they're going to have a problem.

>low iq trash wants to commit crimes, but is too dumb to do it without getting caught

I have a feeling you posted this on Sup Forums because you saw it and felt BTFO and so you went onto Sup Forums but you didn't want to seem BTFO, and so you added that little "Check mate racists." at the end to get Sup Forumss reaction and hopefully get a rebuttal you are so desperately looking for.

>Because the system is biased against Blacks.
The system works, jerks!

>Implying all black shoot

I know the stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes. But most crimes are done by blacks but most blacks don't commit crimes. That's the way I see it.

Really makes you think

ok i admit that actually did make me think

Wow Nigel. You got me.

the graphs don't correlate though idiot.

No, they're more afraid of the law enforcement and the consequences. Back the fuck off.

Here ya go faggits lets filter out the spics and nigs and see what we got.

Crime has gone down throughout the entire world since 2000.

Because 50% of black males are in jail for their violent crimes.

It goes something like...

Why is OP always such a faggot?
The reason why crime has fallen since the 90s is because Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman (I did tho :^)" Clinton locked a fuck ton of violent nigs
>super predators
>gang bangers
>drug peddlers
And I wonder which ethnicity they were?

Wasn't the idea to start the war on drugs to get them arrested for that before they can commit violent crime?

Because half the male niggers are in prison

>that graph
We were 68% white jusr one decade ago? mfw

White genocide is real. Day of the rope when?

What's with the Asians being higher prison pop than general? From what I remember they are the lowest in Canada with Whites 2nd lowest, Blacks next, Natives highest.

Hmm it's almost like the crime rate exploded right when the Civil Rights movement was picking up steam, peaked in the gangsta rap era, and has been decreasing since stop and frisk and mandatory minimums were implimented.

We needed the day of the rope a long time ago.

Serious discussion:
Is tye creation of a White Ethnostate in the US the only plausible option for a future fo a white nation fir white people on this continent?

We have Viet cong over here my man, they're pretty nigger tier compared to your Chinks who just stick to jewing housing prices if I'm not mistaken

Unless Trump pulls off another fucking miracle then we're going to have to create a white ethnostate sooner or later.

I feel the same way, unless he can remove all beaners then we're fucked

According to Freakonomics, the drop in violent crime is due to abortion being made legal. All the people who become violent criminals at age 18 are instead being aborted at age 18week.

And yes abortions are mostly black people.

Civic nationalist, pro Israel trump will lead the brazilification of the USA

Not really. El Paso is the safest large city in America and it's over 80% Mexican.

elpaso411.com/2014/01/el-paso-ranked-no-1-safest-city-in-america-for-fourth-year/

Notice how it started rising after the 60s, when the 1965 Immigration Act was signed against the population's consent, and started drastically altering the demographics, and when laws gave the ability for niggers to destroy cities and do what they want?

Notice how it started declining with the rise of technology, increased police surveillance and incarcerations?

Meanwhile, crime is still rising in a lot of cities like Chicago.

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) of the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released its annual “Crime in the US” report for 2015, and as has been widely noted, arrests for violent crime were up 3.7 percent over the previous year. Murder–up 11.8 percent–showed a sharper rise than at any time in the last 25 years. This rise in violent crime is a reversal of a steady, almost continuous decline since 1994.

>The BJS reported 10,800,000 arrests in 2015, slightly down from the 11,200,000 in 2014. However, in keeping with the rise in violent crime, arrests for murder were up 4.9 percent to 11,902. Arrests for rape (22,863), robbery (95,527), and aggravated assault (376,154) were all up a few percentage points as well.

>>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release these data.

time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
>Murders Up in U.S. Cities

>The 30 largest U.S. cities saw a double-digit increase in their murder rate in 2016, according to a new year-end report.

>Chicago again accounts for almost half of the total murder increase nationwide

Safely outbreeding us faggit.

That's right. But he's better than Hillary and will stack the supreme court in our favour. We must use this opportunity to gather forces and organize. The Northwest Front or like it needs to be activated.

Yeah, this path is definitely more helpful than the Hillary one

The 1965 immigration act was an act of treason and must not go unpunished, yea, even unto the seventh generation.

The 90s is when broken windows policing was implemented and police started arrested blacks for precrime.

Oh how Kennedy lied about it not affecting the culture and demographics

The Hillary path would have been a bloody fucking war of white vs white with Jews winning again. This tim ewe outjew the Jews

Right. A blatant, bold faced lie. Treason. All traitors. Genocide against whites is the number 1 issue here. Trump is our lucky break here and it's a miracle he overcame the odds but we must take this further. We need to do this without actual war, we cannot absorb the losses.

Yes, exactly
I'd like to re-invigorate a Southern Nationalism,
>based people
>decent human beings, at worst
>/comfy/ weather
>aesthetically pleasing landscape
only problem are non whites, if we can
>pool white power (demographic shift)
>stir up nationalist feelings
>infiltrate state govt.s
>remove non whites through encouragement or harassment
Thoughts on this?

>he thinks crime even gets reported in the massive urban ghettos strewn about the nation

>a nearly homogenous city is low crime
Not supeised desu

South rises again+Northwest front+whatever Canadians come up with=ALLIANCE

Wait don't think yet! There's no source on that graph. No thinking until sources!

End of the crack epidemic, locking up so many black men, and improved police tactics.

>these obvious new fags

Time to bust out redpills

>still lower than 1960

THIS!!!
Btw when I say South rises again I'm excluding florida, just a buch of old Jews some cubans and niggers.... And wiggers

What's the difference between prison and jail? I thought they were synonyms

I think it has something to do with sentence lengths

Eventually we'd want to retake the USA and Canada from the hordes. Blacks could have their own nation somewhere in the south and we would deport all blacks to there. In my opinion we should give Trump full support and MAGA, but keep our eye on the White Ethnostate ball.

Jail is for any crime with a year or less time to serve, usually felony crimes. If you are a criminal prison is better than jail. So if you fuck up, fuck up big.

East Asians =\ South East Asians

Our definition of "Asian" has low IQ Filipinos, Pakis and Indians

Fuck you guys, we don't need you anyway. You need us.

>The state where Lynyrd Skynyrd started
>Not the South
Pick one.

Jail is where you go when your arrested.
Prison is for those who are convicted.
Some people who face very short sentences may just spend it in a local jail since it's closer and cheaper

>prison is better than jail

But how? The stories I heard about jail was just that it was boring.

Agree 100%
Recoquisita of America is implicit of course, black ethnostate? I've had the same thought, I was thinking GA, just because they have the hghest percentage of nogs (30%) what do you think?

The crime rate went down in the 1990s for two reasons:

1) Legal guns became easier to get and conceal carry was passed in an increasing number of states.

2) We started killing niglets in 1973 so they couldn't grow up to be dindu nuffins.

Drug war retard

Jail is like a holding tank, no amenities or anything just 3 meals a day and a bunk, maybe a shitty TV and some paperbacks. Prison is more like summer camp. Get your own cell, can have TV and coffee maker and sheeiit.

The state that gave us
>JEB! And his goblin wife
>ROBO RUBIO
remind me how whit Florida is exactly juan?

Nope Missippi and Lousiana have 38% and 32,5.

Inner city murder rates up 17%, unless you don't care about black and Latino people, you do something about it.

The "over all" numbers when you take the whole country into account, the crime rates are lower, but Inner City people still suffer.

There were over 100 murders in Chicago last week alone.

That is a reason why blacks and Latinos voted for him in higher numbers than for Romney and gave him the presidency as less white people voted for Trump than Romney.

The rise in the use and selling of hard drugs caused a lot of this. The 80s and early 90s were rough.

Yeah part of Georgia actually. Just look at a demographic map. You know until blacks got Jewed on past the 1960's they were doing pretty good, were able to hold jobs and raise families.

Nigger

Yea, we all got fucked over by kikes

>Because the system is biased against Blacks

Liiterally the opposite. The system is biased in their favor, which is why they get affirmative action, any sort of criticism or police initiative against their disproportionate amount of crime is called "racism".

Look what happened with the mentally handicapped kid being tortuned by 4 niggers a few weeks ago. You had the entire media barely addressing, and the one of the Chicago Police Department's police officer saying it's not a hate crime. If the roles were reversed, it wouldn't been a worldwide controversy, and anyone saying it wasn't a hate crime would've been fired.

Any sort of majority black institutions and neighborhoods is accepted, but any sort of majority white institutions and neighborhoords is called "racist", "too white", or "white privilege".

>Roe v Wade was in 1973
>abortions legalized nation wide
> 20 years later... less blacks equals less crime
>this did not just happen in America. it happens anywhere abortion is legal

Well it's high time the kikes got fucked over by us. Well, it'd be poetic justice if the niggers fucked them up for us. It's amazing what can get done with the right motivation.

It doesn't change the fact that if the country were only white people the crime rate would reduce significantly.

Holy fuck, so many typos in this post.

Increased incarceration accounts for only 1/3 of the drop in crime.

The rest is an unintended benefit of Roe v. Wade, starting to kick in almost 20 years later, when the (mostly non-white) youngsters and young adults destined for a life of poverty and crime would have been in their late teens - had they been born.

imagine how much MORE the crime rate would have lowered since the 90s form internet and obama smartphones and torrented videogames if we DIDNT HAVE NIGGERS.

the poor less reason to commit crimes now more than ever. if we had kept the country white things wouldn't have gotten so bad in the 80s

eat nigger semen and die libshits

the trend for years according to the fbi was that total crimes reported was going down but violent crimes were going up

so fewer cases of petty theft and more murders and rapes. up until the 2nd report put out shortly after the colorodo movie theater shooting which undermined the one put out just 1 week prior and was most likely nra sponsored distortion

it should be noted they dont even put out a report every year

Hell yea, problem is blacks think jews are white goys, take LA riots for example, they would wreck "white" owned business because they would charge unfair high prices or high rent, it was discovered that most of those "white" business owners were jews

This

>1992 - 3 strike laws comes in to effect
>Niggers/spics are getting smack with life left and right
>Crime goes down
>Nigger OP thinks its because of diversity

Hoisted by their own petard. LIberals and Kikes would be the first and only ones devoured by the rampaging hordes of starving nigger savages when the balloon goes up. It would just be a matter of cutting the supply lines until all the city faggits starve to death.

The police force has become more militant since the early 90s.
Checkmate lefties.

>The rest is an unintended benefit of Roe v. Wade
Also, the banning of leaded gasoline.

>cutting supply lines to CRUSH the Urbanite
My God... Its like your in my head user.

Once we get an ethnostate how would you feel about clearing out our brother nations such as Britain, Australia, maybe NZ and Ireland as well?

MANDATORY. The moment we unfuck ourselves and establish a secure base of operations we must immediately if not sooner rush to assist our beleaguered and and battle weary brothers in arms and defenders of the race.

It's written other in prison pop not Asian ya dum

My man, which region of US do you live in mein freund? I want to fight beside you for our ethnostate

Jail is were you go when you have been charged with a crime. Prison is where you go when you've been convicted of a crime.

>Hell yea, problem is blacks think jews are white goys

The Jews use that to their advantage too.

They got them to push #OscarsSoWhite, even though Jews basically control the Oscars and all of Hollywood.

>pic
How is this allowed

Washington State, Pugetopolis.