>NEVER FORGET THE WHITE MAN OPPRESSOR

>Egypt was built on slavery
>WE

why is this allowed?

it isn't racist if it's niggers enslaving niggers

Slavery is only bad when white people do it

Much like everything else

Yup

How does Egypt fit into the context of west African being enslaved in America thousands of years later?

Black supremacists like to think egyptians were the ancestors to west africans.

OP can you tell me the percentage of Americans who owned slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery?

Niggers built nothing in America.

egypt did not use slavery instil pretty far into its civilization after a bit of a collapse. Long afterthe pyramids and other well knoan architecture was made actually. The greatpyramids were made by volunteer labor each year when the nile flooded when there was little to no farming work to do.

>be Portuguese
>literally start the African slave trade
>ship negroes all over the planet
>dump millions of them in the Americas
>white man gets blamed

Because they invented white people, in a lab

Actually, the Tribes of north America got genocided and enslaved, And no one cares, Because the Mass media of Corporate America hasn't propagated it like the niggers, So no one gives a shit about them, America's founded on Freemasonry/Zionism. As a Shoshone-Bannock, I blame Freemasonry and Zionism, for Brainwashing its People to kill my ethnic related peeps.

Samefag here, its founded on Genocide of an entire ethnic group of people, at least niggers still have Africa.

I'm not sorry about slavery. Every race on the planet has practice slavery. More whites were enslaved by mudslimes than blacks enslaved by whites. Whites ended slavery yet today black tribes still enslave each other. They say the blood is on europeans and whites are still blamed for this even though the 3rd world countries were left with higher standards than what they could ever achieved on their own. Once whites left it was all torn apart.

Those are white hands stained black hahahahaha

>The Eternal Anglos pet Iberian started slavery
>Anglos and Poortugal get off Scot free
THE ETERNAL ANGLO MUST BE STOPPED
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>white

you mean jews right? The whole slave trade was jew owned and 90% of slave owners were jews

>t. Oswald Lancaster

Dey was du joos and da Egyptians so dey bin slavin demelsves muh nigga

At last i truly see

Things are only bad if white people (especially white men) are doing them

Slavery is still going on today, but yet that doesn't get mainstream attention because we can't take away the "attention" from the useful.. ops I meant wonderful niggers.

For real. I won't ever take reparations talks seriously until the Egyptians give the fucking pyramids to the Israelis.

>anglos rule the planet
our refineries run with thick blood

Show me one black American who would go back to Africa.
>crickets
Ok, so the slavery reparations and guilt bullshit is over.

NOT FOR LONG THEY WONT

>Implying there is anything morally wrong with slavery

Weird to think that black ancient Egyptian Pharaohs used to enslave Jews but now Jewish oligarchs enslave blacks.

ahahahahah

who will stop us? america?

ahahahahah, you are the anglo

>sweden

NEVER AGAIN DAD
YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME

in jews idea of history they were enslaved by a bunch of niggers to build the pyramids

>implying you didnt lead the way

this autistic meme blew up in your face because it just makes anglos look really badass. t. dutch/med

Slavery has been around since before human sentience.

When a tribe what would become man took over another and took all the women that was slavery.

You had best be glad the white man ended it.

does he have chew in his mouth?

Slave traders where jews

>guys lets let muslims in :^)
>aryan countries get raped
>suprise border control laws in england
ayy lmao

And racism is worse than slavery.

Actually, racism is worse than anything.

Niggers just want to believe whatever gets them the gibs

THIS THIS THIS
ANGLOS MUST BE STOPPED
>drinking the blood of ayrans looks badass
>i bet you love serial killers too huh
Stop pretending to be a Swamp German Oswald!

hey belgium, why dis nigger has hands?

Shitskins are the most racist people so maybe we should get rid of them.

Not really. White labor and white indentured servitude made up over 80% of the southern labor force.

>MAYBE
>MAYBE
>MAYBE
>MAYBE

why the fuck is there doubts included in that,
you filthy troll. no maybes ifs buts ands.
get rid of them all.

All the wealth that slavery created instantly dissolved the moment the 13th Amendment was ratified. The slaves WERE the wealth.

Some niggers picking cotton didn't do or build shit.They were just cotton picking niggers.

It's around 20% of families in the South you stormfag. Don't throw around that single digit number that factors every individual including women/children into the total.

Cotton was a major raw material for the south

Because with SJWs it's not about logic and having an honest conversation. They believe they're fighting for a universally righteous cause so it's about advancing the power of their cult no matter what, and marginalising straight white males as much as possible. Omitting or straight-up lying about facts, employing mind games to hide logical inconsistencies, or simply using buzz-words to label their opponents into a corner is all par for the course. They'll do literally anything they can get away with to get their way.

And niggers were just farm equipment.

secretly they still are.

Ya know what, saying america was built on slavery is a huge insult to the scottish and irish immigrants. Fuck all niggers

Why are these hands dyed black?

King Wewuz III of Egypt was the greatest ruler in human history. He united Africa peacefully and led the continent to a new golden age. Sure they had to enslave some whites but those whites lived better lives as slaves in Egypt than they would have in their stick huts in Europe.

If blacks built America, why aren't there Americas in Africa?

It must suck to be an actual human Negro in the US today,when 90% of the ppl who look just like you are feral monkeys.

Because virtue signalling only exists in white societies, and self-hating cuckoldry is a necessity.