What's with that "USA is the strongest country" meme...

What's with that "USA is the strongest country" meme? Let's create our Eurasian Union and surpass their military strength.

>Eurasian Union
Euroabian/african Union more like.
Inshalla.

*fucks goat*

Haha good luck. I'm sure it will turn out just as well as the EU has. Why would Russia join anyways?

Pretty sure a handful of retards can overrun Iceland. Their military is pretty much non-existent. I can say the same goes for 90% of the EU. They've cut back so much I don't think they'd know what to in a war vs. an actual country.

it's going to work, just like jewgoslavia

>triggered so much to post twice
dog bless ameriga :DDD

it did work pasta

Are you ok

Isn't that a super state in 1984?

>spain
Found /leftypol/

That would not be enough.

o say gan you see :DDDDDDDDD

I'm down if you get japan in. Also some african colonies. Gotta fight our wars somewhere

Well if you say so

Are you colorblind?

>wanting to have anything to do with Cykablyats

kys
they are literally worse than niggers and snackbars

sorry..

the white man's time is over, perhaps you feel bad about this but its the best for the future of the world

africa and asia will rule the world in the coming years, and there is nothing we can do about it. islam will be the world religion and it will unify our people of the earth, i have already converted.

the white man had his try and he failed miserably, its time to let the new rulers take a shot at it.

FINISH LE SONG BLS

yes i am doggo :DDDDD

>t. Mohamed

my name or heritage does not matter, we are all the same in the eyes of the creator

OH MY GOD FUCK OFF WITH YOUR UNIONS FFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DICKIE SPENCER PAN-EVROPA KEKS

there is too much hate in eu, we will never be united. Deal with it fagget

What's with that "Eurasia is the strongest union" meme? Let's create our Pan-American Union and surpass their military strength.

Come on, Norway. You used to be cool.