Reminder

if you are with a girl that is not a virgin you are a cuck

t. virgin for life

I'm a MGTOW so I don't need to worry about that.

Impossible these days m90

>No x diamond
>no no diamond
>- - diamond
>+diamond
>No hymen? Yes diamond

What if I took her virginity?

you cucked yourself
this wouldn't have happened with a waifu

t. enjoying sloppy seconds

>All our women are virgins when married

>Can marry a loli legally

> Can marry 4 wives

Suck it cucks

What if I took her virginity?

A
>Fucking slut gave up the pussy before marriage, dump her.

B
>She's given herself to only you, so she's worthy of your hand in marriage.

>CDC
+30% of 17-22 year old white females are still virgins

Mobile here, the fuck is that?

kindly remove thyself

> Can marry 4 wives
What happenes with the surplus males?
Do they get to post on Sup Forums?

No hymen = no no ring .... so that means ... no hymen = ring?

Surplus males import wives from cucked countries like Germany

Infographs floating around show no discernible difference as long it's a single sexual partner for their whole life. So still marriage material more or less.

>and you still need bakabazi boys and goats

Sad! They aren't even halal

It's a saudi sandnigger

kek

>bakabazi boys and goats

Those are probably for all the males left without females. With multiple women for one dude, plus the fact that they kill half of their women for breathing without a male's permission, there are probably a lot of saudi virgins.

Gotta admit Saudi Arabia is one of the most uncucked countries on this ball of dirt.

>Hymen=virgin
>Doesnt realize that oral and anal sex exist
>doesnt realize womyn can literally have surgery to get a new hymen

t. virgin anime loli fapper fatass tendie eating cuck who loves mommies milkies and should just end it all know and slit his wrists but realizes he cannot fit through his moms basement door anymore so it would be too much trouble for her to get his body out so he just pulls up another anime loli pic and faps again

>doesnt realize womyn can literally have surgery to get a new hymen
lel who would do that just to marry me.
"So are you a virgin?"
"lol. Fuck off creep. You can't fix my computer and help me do my homeworks anymore, go away."
"o-ok"

t. never finding true love and dying after a lonely and miserable life shitposting on a Mongolian hatch weaving forum

>2017
>dating non-virgins

Cucks.

Not an argument

t. salty he married a whore.

Dying alone is preferable to marrying used goods. However, virgins really aren't the most uncommon thing in the world. Just because you feel like you have to settle doesn't mean we all do.

Cucks.

>What happenes with the surplus males?
JIHAD
>Do they get to post on Sup Forums?
We kind of did JIHAD by memeing Trump into office.
Sheesh. They are silly, but so what if they want a virgin wife (even if they never find her)? They have legitimate worries. They generalize a lot though.

From where?
They can do as they wish in their fucking home
It's when they bring it here that there's a problem

Found another fucking loli weeb virgin
Not married faggot.
I fuck MILFs I have not fallen for the marriage meme yet. Not trying to lose my shit to a bitchy non submissive snowflake bitch my age who does not lift the toilet seat up for me.

Bringing the bantz I see

kek

can i come over there and COLONIZE or BLEACH some of your women?

Oh Christ, you've taken the used goods fetish to a whole new level.

say what you want nigger, but I skull fuck, slap around and choke a woman that never tells me no ever (she loves it) and shes only been with 4 people in her life (42). She cooks good food and I have keys to $80,000 car whenever I please.

I've never understood the appeal of older women, but whatever; just don't pretend there's an issue with guys not wanting used goods.

Hell, even you understand that the fewer partners a woman has, the better.

at this point it isn't a meme
a girl who's been used is an unstable woman, and will not give you fun times in the future

I understand that. But I lost count of my number i thinks it's around 35 so i honestly don't give a fuck as long as the bitch is clean. Now when I get married it will be a different story.

My wife broker her hymen riding her black stallion, Black Stallion. That doesn't make me a cuck, right guys?

For real though sports will break it

Ohh relax you ninnies. Just find a reasonable nice white girl with a good family and the rest doesn't matter. With this idea, there aren't enough virgin women in western society to guarantee the survival of the white race. We have to pick up the pieces of our shattered psyche & womens & start rolling the ball of history back in the correct direction. Shunning women who have had sex gets us nowhere, so much so that i'm starting to this the no hymen no diamond meme is a fucking (((echo))) scheme. Oy goyim, youre womena re all used up, better just never procreate at all white goyim!!!!!!

>marrying some guy's fuck toy
No thank you, you're only marrying me if you're a virgin

>Marry used goods

No. Women need to learn a fucking lesson. "Muh white race" isn't a reason to enable horrible behavior.

You want to fix demography? Fine. Go shift the Overton Window on race, take hold of immigration, reverse Hart-Celler, etc. Don't shame guys into compromising, marrying used goods (who are going to be worse off for marriage in every way) and remove consequences for sluts, ensuring yet another generation of worthless whores.

It's not a Jewish scheme to look at available data on promiscuity and see that whores are literally indefensible

White Knight nationalists are the biggest cucks, I swear to God.