Why is the middle east such a shithole?

Why is the middle east such a shithole?

Muslims

sun too hot for human conditions. it makes people delusional..?!?

You started dropping bombs on them, killed their leader, and now they're sperging out of control like if someone put gasoline on an ant's nest.

Because of our shit relegion

Well we did that to Japan too. And they seem to be doing just fine.

What happens when you stick a bunch of people with almost nothing in common into the same country and tell them to work together?

You would think liberals would have noticed this, but they wanna bring them all into the West now.

>Well we did that to Japan too.
Was Japan artificially vulcanised and propped up with competing puppets and continually invaded at the first signs of national coherence?

If you're not a proxy poster. RIP, lad.

Colonialism, then later encouraged Radicalization. Funny enough, I think Syria and Jordan are probably the last of the older Arab states.

jews

Because oil rich dune coons don't share and there is not trickle down anything.

Because it's full of Arabs

>Why is Sweden such a shithole?
>Why is Africa such a shithole?
>Why is [insert place with lots of blacks] such a shithole?

If you want to live some were that isn't a shithole, you need to go somewhere predominately white or Asian

Inbreeding

USA+Israel+Islam

The perfect coctail for chaos

You've never been to China or North Korea, right ?

>rednecks don't exist

Islam

woah there argie. you're missing out on england. common mistake here on Sup Forums but it's ok dude we don't do history here

So? What is a fringe of European race is a norm for subhuman Semites

Plz remove

USA keeps destabilizing them. You American retards created the chaos in Syria that is now spilling over into European countries.

I'll give you a hint, but just one!

Sandniggers

>it's not ahmed's fault, my 12 year old daughter incited him with her clothes!
back to your shed, sven

Japan's one country and probably didn't have internal factions trying to seize control

>fringe
What is Australia.

>created the chaos in Syria
oh shit italy what a nuanced and unique opinion, thanks. we'll stop now.

Highly efficient society shaped by the Anglo-Celtic race, that subhuman inbred semites, lebs, wogs and chinks leech from

Because they are fragmented
It used to be it was the Persians that ruled it
One entity = stability
Then Alexander took his army for a walk and we had the Seleucid empire, honestly don't know too much about that period
Then we had the Romans and Parthians
2 entities = war between the two entities
Then Rome 'fell' and so did the Parthians
It was basically the same thing over with the Byzantine-Sassanid wars
Then the Muslims conquered the entire place and it was stable (other than the Crusades which was only in the Levant)
Then the Ottomans and safavids were their and they warred for a bit untill the Ottomans won and the ME was stable for a bit
When ww1 ended the ME was split up into regions with no central leadership and it's been a shithole ever since
Even moreso when they all.got angry over the creation of Israel

I'm gonna assume your not a proxy poster and have a drink in your honor

>Highly efficient society shaped by the Anglo-Celtic race
Flattery is my own weakness.
You win this time, Ruskie.

You are right, my bad

Britan+USA+Israel+Islam

Might add France as well

Islam is dysgenic crap and anti-progress at its core.

Allah was so confident in his message that he gave it to Arabs.

This is actually an argument for Islam not against it.

Agreed. I lived in the UAE for a while. The place is a nasty humid desert with occasional sandstorms. It's too hot to do much outside.

>When ww1 ended the ME was split up into regions with no central leadership and it's been a shithole ever since

das right, but it's way more intellectually easier to just blame usa, who literally blows assholes up, on it's dollar from orbit, for a decade.
>Sykes Picot Agreement
>1948
>rise of the Saud's
>iranian revolution
nah, america did all of it by occupying iraq 20 years after it bombed it the first time. this thread makes me feel like i'm 23 again listening to 18 year old's in college argue world (anything)

Don't forget faggoty elites that want to hold onto power

Jews. Prove me wrong and name one non jewish terrorist attack before 1948.

>Sand + niggers = shithole
Doesn't matter what device you use, Texas Instruments, Cray, slide ruler, abacus, the answer will always be the same.

If we switched to Common Core, then the answer becomes 'religion of peace'

The entire life of Mohammed

People us America as a scapegoat but blaming Britain for it makes way more sense since they were the main force behind Sykes Picot and that was a really bad idea and we can't just undo it because people have attachments to their nations now
Israel had a right to defend itself but they really aren't good for the region as a whole, I get the whole ancient homeland thing but they really shouldve just stayed at their borders and defended them instead of taking land, they gave back Sinai which was cool but they're gonna be scrutinized for whatever they do so they should be more careful and try to not start shit since they are one of the dominant forces in the region
The rise of the Sauds was one of the worst things to happen in history and them spreading Wahhabi Islam to other parts of the world will end up in chaos and the US is very irresponsible for not doing anything about it
The Iranian revolution was unfortunate but it's better than having a dumbass dictator throwing wild ass parties in the middle of nowhere while his people have to work harder than usual to pay for food
I heard that Iran is having elections soon and they get to choose the people that will choose the next supreme leader so here's to hoping Iran becomes a bit more secular since it's a beautiful country.

The Ottoman Empire fell.

Imperialism is what kept the middle east united.

niggers and sandniggers

RIP Saudi bro

Sorry somalia but the middle east has been chimping out since the ummayad caliphate. Learn your history.

Because they have oil and holy land. And various powers have routinely fucked around over there for one or both. The end result is a shithole.

what's incredible is that the west has postponed a greater war for as long as it has. israel, iran, saudi arabia. if we erased every other nation in the region and take these three to consider, how can anyone be anything but amazed that there are no missiles flying as we type? if not 4 times over since the 60's.

take it as you will, but i think the west has done more to maintain stability in the region than it has ever done good, post ww1 aside (england and france, wow not a shocker)

Too many groups of people that hate each other grouped together by the west 100 years ago because divide and conquer.

Also the region is just a couple of hundred years behind the west culturally. They'll probably kill it out of their systems like we did but in the meantime let's not let millions of them in.

A war is gonna break out eventually with three factioms, Iran, SA, and Israel
Or if it just becomes a theatere of war in something bigger it could be the Western backed Israel and SA, vs a Russia and China backed Iran, Syria, Lebanon with significant Hezbollah activity

RIP, my man, I hope you're good at covering your tracks.

Islam

The US was basically Japans military after WWII . So they spent all their money on business and infrastructure and shit

World War 1 treaty of Versailles. Cut the middle East into states with tribes that that have been waring since Mohammed was fucking 9 year olds

yes to all of that. i think a lot of the arab spring was viewed as an opportunity to relieve some of that pressure that policy planners were being warned of leading up to.

i'm not so sold on a greater war yet, but all it will take to start the fire is a single fuck-up, where one side feels fuck-all compelled to reply. any moment it could happen. but as i said, we've prevented it to now, so here's to hoping it can be sustained

>Islam
So, in spite of this disability Arabs are still successful?
The true master race?

>inbred subhumams with no achievements(diaspora cuck himself)
>master race
Pick one

Honestly I just want it to happen and I want it to finish quickly without too much destruction (that might be hard if Russians and Israelis are involved)
After the ME is no longer a ticking time bomb then maybe they can focus on growth and their economy
It makes no sense that a region that was prosperous as hell for all of history is such a shithole now

Because that's how the people who live there like it.

Ever heard of Yakuza?

Too much sand in too many vaginas.

Islam spread in the 6th century
The ME didn't turn to complete shit until the 20th century
So it's not islam

Just stop fighting Israel`s wars and you will soon forget it even exists.

>Israel`s wars

>gw1
had to persuade israel to not join in the fun, as it would have dissuaded persian gulf states from being perceived as jew collaborators
>iraq 2003+
not israel's war, the official wmd line combined with an american desire to stand up a western friendly middle east state to counter iran

you surely meant saudia arabia's war, because israel's wars is a fucking retarded meme

>with enough oil you cannot fail

kek will save this man!

F

Plus they were all hyper loyal culturally and once peace was on the went for it fully.

imagine all that oil in oceanic shelves
most oil is krill/plankton
coal is the outlier
middle east just has the easy access, as it's accessible from land and they were 100% ocean in right geological periods. wait until the other shit becomes practical ($) to pull, and that whole fucking region will light up like the dinosaurs

Many reasons.
>Poor education
>Extreme poverty in some countries (afghanistan)
>Before oil, very few natural resources. Clan/tribe-mentality formed to govern your clay.
>After oil, greed and foreign interests meddling. Wealth not trickling down. Deep rooted tribalism means nepotism and development of an elite and poor people.
>Very few arabs are actually capable of doing a non-menial job, especially in the really rich countries. They went from camel herders to rich welfare leeches in a couple of generations. Work is done by foreigners. This is actually preventing a healthy democracy from developing, because everyone wants gibsmedats and they are happy with the scraps off the king's table.
>Shia vs Sunni mutual intolerance.
>Jews
>All the above happening at the same time.

remember when the US claimed hot weather is the root cause of all terrorism?
then held a massive conference of world scientists to confirm it
then they suggested everyone move north to Europe where its colder
i think america has been causing many problems

When your Average IQ is around 75, you're going to have quality of life issues.

you can't post this from a sharia zone, reported

For whatever reason Islam has always been taken very literal, including the violent parts.
A place where constant meaningless violence will always be a shithole

>Muslims
>carved up between empires in a really stupid way after WWI
>carved up in some more stupid ways after WWII
>US and USSR deciding to have a dozen proxy wars there during the Cold War (IIRC Iran was actually turning into a pretty cool place before that happened)
>on top of that Western coalitions remove the dictators keeping all of the insane Islamists in check, enabling shit like ISIS

I'm not saying that the Middle East would be a nice place if all of the Western intervention never happened, mind.

Islam.

If Europe as a civilization is an old man, the Middle East is a teenager. It's a good thing that they have conflicts - it's the same as hormone storms in a teenager.

Once they fight it out and get it out of their system to a degree where they grow tired of it and grow up, is the day they will be able to unlock new ideas and a basis on which to build their civilization.

>wait
Not an argument.

Not enough nukes.
I as a European know mohameddans, they are like Jews but dumber and less succesful. Kill them all

Idiot. Stop reading Spengleriano-Huntingtonian bullshit and get some knowledge of anthropology

but it's already happening
did you sleep through the last 7 years? or were you busy huffing our fine petrol

Witnessed.
May Kek be with you.

hmm added for actual argument

Like Jews? More like a mix of mexicans and brazilian niggers. Trash. Retarded and no moral.

>West bombs middle east and over throws their leaders for Israel
>WHY SHITHOLE

I'm astounded at how dumb people can be

The mi5 backed coup in Iran that turned it into an Islamic SHITHOLE is evidence enough but you fucking idiots won't use your brain because the media narrative is easier to follow

Chill m8. The world belongs to us Slavs. The western idiots don't know it yet. Slavs are master race. Once Poles and Rus make peace we have the world, the entire world

>does not correlate.

*saudi arabia's wars

honest disappointment in ausposting, i think your era is over.

that graph is literally a flatline, especially considering global recession from 2008-2011

saudia arabia spent last year reformatting it's public expenditures. your image reinforces my position

but what does hmmm imply?

Bulgarians are not Slavs

That's a Belgian flag. Ja Polak

it implies HUGE earthquakes and FANTASTIC fractal extraction

>implying
>Israel steals Golan heights
>Co opts America into destabilising Iraq
>lies about Iran making a nuclear bomb to pressure American raiding

Nice try jidf. Saw a few of your posts now and I'm glad nobody is responding

I thought you were that Bulgarian faggot from Belgium, that is the damage control, that they are a shithole even by Balkanite standards and they are not even from Europe to begin with

hey i'm not jidf, historically on Sup Forums i'm fairly anti-israel. it's just the truth mick, our interests are saudi arabia, uae, and qatar. see; all of our fucking military bases since 1990.