Tuned into to ABC to watch Richard Spencer get decked in the face by a rioter. The look on his face. Priceless...

Tuned into to ABC to watch Richard Spencer get decked in the face by a rioter. The look on his face. Priceless. As if he if about to cry for his mommy.

Karma at work. Reminder polack, your time is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

>your time is coming.

gotta wait 8 years first

>Reminder polack, your time is coming.

Come at me you fucking nigger, I'll blow your skull wide open from a mile away.

Calm down Billy. No one is going to your trailer park just yet.

staged as fuck and the sadder part is that so many of you fags will fall for that fake shit. pathetic really

>your time is coming
>Implying this fag represents Sup Forums
Guess again

I don't like spencer, but goddamn do I want to round the protesters and dump them in somalia.
>asking loaded questions
>resorting to violence.

GOOD EYE BROTHER I NOW SEE THE TRUTH

>people breaking winows
>people literally hitting other people in the face on camera
Is this normal in America? Like, is this a thing you can do? In Germany (and any civilized country, really), this would get you at least a couple months in jail. Years even, if the guy was seriously hurt.

Is it normal to let in waves of immigrants into your country to rob, rape, and drive over you in trucks?

>in any civilized country, this would get you. . .

No it wouldn't. Not in yours. You have migrants doing this shit all the time and worse and don't do shit about it. I grew up in Belgium, and spent plenty of time in Germany living with gyps. They don't do a damn thing to punish shit like this unless a neonazi does it, or a gyp does it repeatedly. Quit lying to yourself.

The people will never be on the same side as neo nazis and kkk members. Your dimwitted inbreds have fucked you white man. Donald trump will go down as the worst potus. We will be lucky to get 8 years, and not nuclear fallout on month 1, OR an invassion from russia/china

Your man has to play it perfectly. He wont. He is a pompous idiot. The blame will fall on you head white man. Enjoy your 4 years before your first Muslim presiident, you earned it.

Sorry lad, I didn't mean to trigger you like that. Don't worry about it too much, Trump will probably fix your country soon.

Unless he can fix Belgium I don't know wtf you're talking about pepper.

>hurr durr, muh cheapshots make me an alpha!

Meanwhile, 90% of you leftist cucks look like pic related.

>See's cuck scream no live
>looks myself in the mirror
Yep, Today was a Good Day.

dude, Germany is literally a rape and loot pile for third world, where the fuck do you get the balls to refer to Germany as a real country

Germans are not even a nation, just faggots who'll die in time while their legacy gets divided

b8

rofl hehehe

I didn't know babies come in man looking woman size?

nah, this is b8

>this would get you at least a couple months in jail
You mean like that truck driver they arrested for 48 hours and then let go?

I wish you leftist pussy. But you'll do nothing.

So what this is implying, is a countless number of albinos all immigrated north at the same time and created a new albino people, breeding with each other? How plausible is that?

U mad

>running sucker punch
>doesn't knock him out
>doesn't even knock him over

lmao. fucking pathetic. i bet if the Aryan had the same shot on the scrawny antifa cuck, he'd be paralyzed or dead.

So an antifag finally had the balls to hit someone?

America has a Spartan like warrior culture. We are by far the most alpha race

anyone else think this guy is an IRL Troll??
He had a pepe pin on his jacket...

>implying I have bever been punched by some pussy ass nigger

Lmao

Pretty much

The camera dude had a grab on him too

OOOOH FUCK, why wasn't that me. Spencer is a faggot, I just want an excuse to literally stomp on one of these cocksuckers

I need to start showing up to these events

I hope you know how to operate a firearm.

nah i have been sucker punched by a 6'3'' aryan. the thing was they dont go for the jaw. you have to hit the jaw. its not about race

This

Antifa bashing is just fun

Real warriors operate nigga

Do people really think this fag is the leader of the non-existent "alt-right"? What a bunch of clueless idiots. Both the people who believe it and the people who unironically call themselves alt-right.

hit someone in the jaw or temple with a running sucker punch and they'll be knocked out.

you don't have to hit the jaw but its preferable. the punch on richard was very weak, like a babby.

>shillin this hard.

>Spartan like warrior culture
but you don't have Spartan Agoge, you are cowards who hit from behind, loot wearing hoods and escape without consequences.

>real warriors operate niggers

fixed that 4u

>guy gets sucker punched in the side of the face and doesn't get knocked over
>"pussy"

Spencer is a mommys boy. It was obvious since day one to everyone but alt-right babbies

That`s what you get for speaking the Lord`s name in vain.

it always makes me laugh how openly american leftists despise poor people

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhahhahahahaahhahaahahhaahhaahahahhaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Why sucker-punch him and run away? Scared of a fight?

>sucker punch from a running start
>barely phases Spencer
>he just steps to the side and fixes his hair
I always assumed he was a glass jawed faggot so if that's the case how weak was that scrawny little addict?
Is this the best antifa has to offer? Sad!

Yeah, ours is more Germanic in origin and style

Like.. Should be obvious, it's our heritage. Anglo-Saxon England was where the militia culture kinda' began.

>H-Heil Trump
>H-H-Heil victory
>*Looks around nervously*
Hahahahahha
What a faggot

Was he crying at the end? And what's with that haircut? He looks like a homo

He calls himself the "leader" of the "alt-right", so he is a loser. The alt-right is made up, and to call yourself the leader of a made up group... Just dumb.

Antifa is your thing mate.

>Germanic

yeah I know that's why you act like vandals.

>cowards who hit from behind, loot wearing hoods and escape without consequences.

You keep saying that right up until we rescue you from Germany again.

Is he actually gay? He sounds like a typical flamboyant gay guy. Is he a Sup Forumstard? He had a pepe pin and was about to talk about it before he got decked.

>Antifa is your thing mate.
Honestly though, the antifa in America is much more prevalent.
The antifa in Germany just shouts some slogans and goes home. In America they assault you guys and away with it.
Damn you're cucked.

>Autistic screeching

OPs are always faggots

>Reminder polack, your time is coming.

Are you fucking kidding nigger? How much of an irrelevant shit stain do you have to be to suck the cock of a country who's mindless chaos group is less violent then anothers, through obviously no act of their countries people?

Difference is the government in Germany bends over and spreads their cheeks for antifa whereas over here we beat them bloody with batons so in response they act more aggressively.
As seen in this video though it doesn't amount to anything because they're all scrawny numales.

he was sucker punched - the left are always cowards. I hope they arrest that faggot and he gets sentenced for assault. Tired of these faggots rioting in our streets like we're some Third World country. Note for Trump: Stop letting immigrants in from Third World countries.

cute!

Yeah? Come at me lmao.

>implying it wasn't a polack who hit him for mentioning pepe in front of the normies

>over here we beat them bloody with batons
Funny, I've yet to see a single antifa being touched with even a pinky.
All I've seen is antifa assaulting you faggots and you being too scared to retaliate.
Fuck, even Spencer retreated to a safespace from a little lovetap from some antifaggot.
Sad!

He is not good for anyone but the left and the liberal media. He is an embarrassment. Some people think he's a false flag figure.

Yeah suckerpunching someone and running off like a faggot. Real manly.

Well that's how you turn a white nationalist into a white supremacist. I wish a group of KKK members were there so that they could teach that nigger some respect, confederate style.

We need to find out who the little pussy is that sucker punched him. I don't much care for spencer but what a little bitch move running from the crowd and then running away after. Fuck that little pussy.

Your posts are based but all evidence of your country points to a hive of shitskins who poop on the street. Still, you somehow manage to confine your overbreeding problem to your own country. Explain.

Funnily enough, the most "physical resistance" I've seen, has come from Gavin McInnes, who is a fucking LEAF.
That's how pathetic Americans are.

>A fucking leaf

Really? Last I heard immigrants can rape your women and barely get a slap on their hand. Tend your garden, brofag

>running away and crying instead of standing your ground

Real manly.

Im starting to wonder. If that guy doesn't get charged with assault, I'm going to have to assume violence is fine as long as its political.

>you somehow manage to confine your overbreeding problem to your own country
What are you on about? Indian diaspora is everywhere.

don't fall for the b8 bro

Fuck off 8tism. go back and do more work for antifa on your own shit encrusted board.

>Hurr durr Jews
You make such a fucking big deal about having guns, but what the fuck have you done with them?
You have guns, but even Finns have killed more antifa than you faggots.
Sad! Pathetic! cucked!

I seriously cannot wait until these ANTIFAGGOTS, Reds, Commie Agitator and other undesirables try this type of shit in a state without strict Gun Control.

They don't do this shit in states like Tennessee for a fucking reason.

The alt-right crap is simply people buying into the media's narrative.

You don't actually serve time in jail in Europe anymore. The prisons are filled up.What you get is probation for the enitre sentence.

Yet they get the majority of poor voters (niggers) makes ya think

Antifa doesn't realize that we have self defense laws, unlike europe. Fully justified to blow away sucker punching little faggots like OP. Don't get too frisky.

>anybody who agrees with me is controlled opposition

I bet you are one of those Cernovich faggots. If a well dressed, intelligent, articulate chad is controlled opposition then the left is doing a poor job. Also, I don't think you know how labels work. You see something happens and then people find a name for that something, that is why the alt-right is a thing and identifying with a group of people isn't stupid. The real controlled opposition are people like Milo.

A running sucker punch that couldn't even knock him down and then the attacker runs away like a bitch.

They get sentenced to probation, it's a joke. The only way to be locked up is from repeated offenses.

Jokes on you Antifa, when you embrace patriotism there's no room for prejudice. I could really careless if Bolshevik slime fight white nationalist larp'ers. Americans have reclaimed their country. Enjoy the next 16 years under Trump and Ivanka. America First.

I cant wait until we find this faggot twink and he gets raped in prison for assault

Yeah the alt right is made up. Spencer is the one who coined that term back when you were still in high school.

Love or hate spencer, the fact that he wasn't on the ground after that is probably testament to the guy who hit being a massive wimp. Cold cocking someone from their blind side is literally the easiest thing to do in the world. Probably couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

Why is CTR still shitposting? The election is over. Hillary's never going to run again.

BASH THE FASH

Just fucking sad.
Americans. 100% Talk. 0% action.

That attention whoring hijacker deserved it.

It was a good decking.

What do you even mean by this?

How many niggers have you lynched?

I hope they keep trying this and Trump supporters start arming themselves.

Yeah keep cheering about a sucker punch faggot.