The shocking truth about hewillnotdivide.us

hewillnotdivide.us/

These retards are so stupid, they don´t even know about basic psychology.
Your subconscious can not process negated statements and will embed them as positive messages in your long-term memory.
If you say "He will not divide us" what stays in your subconscious is "He will divide us".
Their mantra-like repeating of that will only embed this message deeper in their long-term memory.

Guess who had the idea for this "art project"?
A jew.
>pic related, he is dancing around there right now

Another brainwashing operation following the divide and conquer method.

Thought i should drop this red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs
youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw
youtube.com/watch?v=F1cEvZs6-7w
ratisbons.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post your best merchants to express how you feel about this.

Shia is a globalist agent who promotes pedophilia.
His "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" message isn't meant for normies, it's for other globalists.
He's reassuring his fellow globalists they will not be divided, and that they will be able to resume the agenda in 4-8 years at most.
Forcing their pawns like Shia to perform bizarre rituals like this repetitive nonsense is their version of meme magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Lerostboeuf

this is real cringe shit. wtf. hate the fat dumb girl

Aight man, props on that, here's a woman for ya

Here's the video of user being a brave boy

>youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM
youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM
>youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM
youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM
>youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM

>Insult your countrymen for almost a decade
>"he will not divide us"
Country has been divided you stupid fucks, you've been in a coma for 8 years, welcome to 2017

Other globalists know whats up. This is dedicated to normies, because it works like i described. It will attract people who devote themselves to be brainwashed through saying the mantra, it will brainwash people watching the livestream and it will affect people who hear about this through media coverage and facebook.

This reaches further than you imagine.

Also, don´t get me started on the satanic Hollywood and music industry. Who subjects himself to that is a lost soul.

It needs to be divided even more for globalists to take over, is that not clear to you?

why is shia trying so hard too look shitty and normal?

There is not a Jewish conspiracy.

You are not the vidas.
You are not the vidas.
You are not the vidas.
You are not the vidas.

He when octave eye dust.
He when octave eye dust.
He when octave eye dust.
He when octave eye dust.

Junge, calm down and read a good book

>pic related

>be setting up earth for a one world government for centuries
>get dissuaded and give up just because Trump won
You are very naive dude.

No. It isn't. They want racial and cultural homology, they want to convince people that we all can live together.

Balkanizing and dividing down further only makes this harder for them.

occam's razor

If they actually leave it there for the 4 years as intended, then I do believe we will have a mighty amount of hardy keks to be had.

Imagine the possibilities. A politically oriented camera running 24/7 for 4 years in the capital of America. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

DU BIST EINE FRAU

>shia laughing at pepeanon

That Smith kid is taking this very serious, while Shia isn't. If you've kept up with Shia for the past two year or so you'd realize that all he ever does now is senseless nonsense or irl shitposts for the sake of gaining attention or merely doing so.

Shia is VERY self aware.

I want to red pill people like this who still don´t see what is going on in this world.
Also, i am calm and i know roughly what this book says i guess. Danke trotzdem.

>Your subconscious can not process negated statements and will embed them as positive messages in your long-term memory.

I do not believe this

pic related is my favorite

red jacket guy is the boss here

>those two pathetic shia bootlickers at his side
It's cringey to watch

>If you say "He will not divide us" what stays in your subconscious is "He will divide us".
>Their mantra-like repeating of that will only embed this message deeper in their long-term memory.

That the point you fuck, (((they))) are trying to divide us.

Did you not listen to hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs

>unironically trusts (((psychology)))
>claims to be redpilled
user, please.

tfw the "alt-right" has been infiltrated by jews

Do you remember what Mrs. Reagan's slogan for war on drugs was? If you don't it was
JUST SAY NO
it wasn't
DON'T DO DRUGS
one is positive, other negative. This shit is real man

Red Jacket Man, the girl with the white hat has you made

So does this mean Sup Forums's entire argument over blacks and jews is a ruse too?

Grab her by the pussy

lmao hello red jacket dude

Not true. Their highest priority is building a one world government, and what they need for that is a civil war which will be started with some kind of big happening. That is what they mean by unity. Ordo ab Chao.
Also cultural and racial homology means destroying the idea of a nation, race and cultural values first, then overtaking the countries because noone is willing to fight for their countries ideals anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

I guess you didn't absorb what OP was saying when you read my post nor can you perceive Magic Eye stereo optical illusions.

And to think you think you're red pilled.

also get yourself a fashy hat if you don't already have one from your grandfather or granduncle

He may not take this serious but his handlers and (((Hollywood))) bosses do. He has to stand there and put his name on the project, if he likes it or not.

Holy shit theyre still going? Last time i checked this board was 5 hours ago and they were chanting then

Their overreaction is what's causing division. If anything. I don't understand how they can have good(((intentions))), claim to be against big business but will be first in line for the new iphone.

And by dividing down and growing unique cultural quirks about your nation you prevent this. All having one nation does is make it easier to conquer said one nation from the inside out, instead of 50 smaller ones.

No, hans. Your ass-backwards on this one.

I've noticed that phenomenon myself my entire life.

"Don't you do what I did, and drop out of High School!"

Message received: Drop out of High School

"Don't smoke cigarettes!"

Message received: Smoke cigarettes

wtf is wrong with us?

god I love the part when a member of the audience shouts "JUDEN!"

Reminds me of when someone shouted PEPE during that one speech recently.

user showing Pepe on his smartphone was epic.

Weaponized Autism is real

Russians Chanting: We want anti-virus

Is this sort of unsubstantiated belief the reason you fucks do nothing but waste resources and constantly demonstrate how retarded and incompetent you are?

Well, this is creepy as fuck.

Can't tell if Pepe or Garfield

Pure Art

This is cult behavior honestly.

Let's sign a petition to have Shia imprisoned for leading a cult.

it does actually

How fucking long has he been at this?

>early Totenkopf is best Totenkopf

Here have a rare merchant from one of my granduncles photo albums

They are trying to use meme magic but they fail to understand that their memes are garbage

Chia Labeouf

in total 9 hours featuring Jaden Smith & Shia

kekek

I did not catch the joke. Its kinda hard to catch that hard since the JIDF shills and normies are getting more blatant on Sup Forums.

Also, of course you can tell a negated message from its opposite for the MOMENT. But if you move on in life with that message in your head and it seems to fade from your mind, what remains is the subconscious belief that the opposite is true. This has been proven in countless experiments and studies.

You should always tell a child "Stay at home" and not "Don´t go outside" because the latter statement will put the image of the outdoors in the head of the kid and it will develop the want to explore it. If you don´t actively put that image in its mind, this want will not develop.

Pretty sure its a merchant, I only see the nose on the right as one of distinct features.

there is nothing more confy than a liberal meltdown...except liberal tears. Or the adrenaline rush of a jew cry

Hans! Where can I buy such a nice hat?

HEh!
I did not see what you did there.

>Shia is a globalist agent who promotes pedophilia
>Trump quotes Bane
>Trump is controlled by Sup Forums
>Trump is a paedo-globalist

there's no way out lads Sup Forums has won

fuck shelof wolf

So in the Love Trump's Hate campaign they were just repeating "Love Trump"? Holy shit, y'all bamboozled yourselves here lads.

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF DRUGS IS THIS JEW ON?

Well put.

godDAMN do we have a name, Pierre?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=F1cEvZs6-7w

Those are the old pattern visor caps right

I am currently rebuilding the SA uniform of my great grandfather

>we all
what?

Division is the tactic they use to keep the public busy. Rail up one party against the other, republicans against democrats, antifa against fascists, feminists against white males, blacks against whites and so on. Like that they will always have someone to blame their problems on and will never unite to fight the real enemy, the globalist clique from the upper 1%.

At the same time, you start mass immigration and anti-nationalism to get the idea of open borders and a shared nation into the heads of the people, so they lose their cultural identity due to non-whites and foreigners being the new citizens, and the idea of a sovereign nation starts to fade.

Then, you start civil war through a nuke or a giant mongered war and jump in when chaos in the divided public ensues, calling yourself the savior and building your NWO.

That is the reality.

user that kind of content is cancerous garbage, its like facebook clickbait

new thread

She needs to lose a lot of weight. Yikes.

no go here

isn't even at 300 post yest FUCKING NJIGGER. stop makng new threadsss

That also caught my eye, especially the fact that someone came up with the idea to chant a mantra in front of a camera, which is a high-tier psyops idea. The fact that it's so organized, already has a site, and is being discussed everywhere constantly from the moment it appeared doesn't make it any better.

>not posting in the general

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Ignore these slide threads, the OP´s are bluepilled and think this is a joke. It is not, its a well thought out brainwashing method.

He means (((they all)))

Hillary did fuck up bigly. Idk if she did anything right except lock down the superdelegates.

That's the behavior I'd expect from someone who thinks she "deserves" to be president.

fuck u

Antiquities Auction Houses. Check this one out every now and then:
>ratisbons.com/
This one with the early Totenkopf is pretty expensive though. I inherited mine in 2009.
Burgers are crazy for anything SS so they pay way too much money and then stockpile it until they die

>pic related

If they do this for 4 years as planned, the media impact and the constant brainwashing of random normies will be a danger to Trumps presidency. Sup Forumsacks will have to intervene and stop this madness through putting / spraying positive messages in our favor in sight of the camera.

The left really needs to into NLP

they literally brought trumps presidency on themselves by shit like "love trumps hate" and shit like that

No, that's exactly what you shouldn't do lmao

You should specifically let them do it for prolonged times so people get bored of that stuff in general. The more you try to fight them, the more legitimacy you give them and the more support they'll rally. Your best move is to ignore them.

They have done NLP-like techniques in MSM and Hollywood for years, it just usually goes unnoticed. They are starting to get more blatant now. Does this mean they are getting more arrogant or more desperate?

Also, love Trumps hate is somehow ambiguous.. it implies that Trump is hateful which deterrs most voters, but then again it tells you to love that behaviour. It kind of makes the people shouting it look like the pityful, tolerant ones, maybe that is what they wanted to achieve. There are usually experts working on these slogans and it is not a negated statement, so i think that did not do the most harm.

Thank you

Well i i think an intervention of Sup Forumsacks who go there and simply chant "He will unify us" which even has the same amount of syllables, would be a good thing. People will ask themselves "why not say that?" and it would get that message in their head, not the opposite.

thiccc

thanks mate, would hit.

That's fucking retarded, it's already in my long term memory and i know they are saying "not" so what the fuck is this dumb shit.

Kek wills that you get one!

Yes. The skull was only changed to the more well known design in 1935

>pic related

>Does this mean they are getting more arrogant or more desperate?

It means they are getting clumsier. Ideological movements always suffer from multi generational decline as passionate true-believers are replaced with social climbers who realized they can win status by echoing the movement's rhetoric. They don't really understand the rhetoric and ideology of the movement, except on a superficial level, so as the movement ages (and social climbers replace real believers) the quality of its rhetoric declines.