SJWs doxxing woman after massive triggering by slavery joke

Basically the woman in the picture (Heather) got doxxed by the SJWs and harassed over a two line joke.

I was wondering about what scale of lol it will bring if we start pasting "Do you think Trump will bring back slavery? I could use a maid." on social media?

Would it invoke the next triggering?

>saying anything even remotely politically incorrect while having your full, real name on goybook along with photos of yourself, your job, and personal details such as address, phone number, and email

it's time people started realizing how vulnerable they are for putting all their private info online. Heather won't soon forget what a fucking retard she was.

You know what, I could use a maid too.

Why get a sex doll,
When you could get a hot 16 year old nigger sex slave?

>putting your dick in that
Ew

There is literally nothing wrong with holding racists accountable for what they say.

Wondering if it's possible to make a web page slave trading game that feeds data off facebook, I would be torn between choosing Tomi Lahren and Lauren Southern

No race is specified thou, she only wants a slave :( !

Eat shit nigger lover or better yet hang yourself faggot.

Fucking this so god damn much. I say it over and over. NEVER EVER PUT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ESPECIALLY YOUR JOB on Facebook. That's how you allow shit like this to happen. IMO she almost deserves it to teach her a lesson in security

I have 0 sympathy for this woman. Not because I find the comment she made bad, but because in 2017 people still can't get through their heads that what they say on social media always has a chance of biting them in the ass. The internet loves their fucking witch hunts and now this woman is going to be metaphorically burned at the stack, effectively ending her career, over a stupid and lame joke. Congrats and good luck in whatever new career you have to transition to.

;^)

see pic

disgusting herpes infested creatures

>you should just be quiet and never make an offer color joke, that's just how we live

Fuck now I know how dindus feel.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

see pic

That's exactly right, btw. I know you were trying to take a swipe at me, but that's exactly 100% the rules you should follow if you don't want a chance of this ever happening to you. This woman has lost her career over a joke that should never have been an issue in the place, but when you play the social media game, you play by it's stupid rules.

Either that, or don't use social media. I personally find the latter option much more preferable.

"nu-user"

> /vp/ is older than Sup Forums

what?

Off topic but who would you like as a slave?
Keep an open mind, no race restrictions.

what the fuck does that imply?!
>freedom
doesn't mean freedom from RWDS

>somebody actually took time out of their day to make this infographic

Yea, how dumb.

Nigger loving faggots like you make me wish the holocaust had happened.

We shouldn't be afraid of people like this.
There should be laws against attacks like this.

I would have made a youtube channel and say more inflammatory things to generate ad revenues and change my phone number to a premium number

>doxxing
Her name and photo is right fucking there.

There's doxx including her phone number being posted on facebook

...that people will hold you accountable for what you say while using your own real name? This isn't some radical new idea.

>bloo hoo i can't make racist jokes on the internet and expect people to respect me

Is she a Hillary supporter? If so suck shit. Getting eaten by her own. Excellent.

A lot of Hillary types love their au pairs and Mexican cleaners and gardeners.

>2nd from the right
This pleases my mulatto benis

Whos that qt in the pic

This is a non issue you could buy a nigger child and wait for it to grow up free of any contact to other males.

Missed the part where people's lives are ruined and SJWS post their info all over and some radical murders them.

This fucking autist should have stuck to making shitty comics about science and technology. The whole idea of "freedome of speech" LITERALLY MEANS "your speech is free from consequences." By his own stupid fucking logic people are "free to murder" because "freedom to murder doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of murder"
If you honestly can't wrap your head around the Enlightenment ideal of people being able to share ideas, and other being free to listen to them, without suffering social and legal repercussions, then you should probably go join up with Islam or some other regressive ideology.
Oh wait, the left in America is wholly regressive.

And I thought Amerilards were stupid, Aussie cunts are something.

>someone was butthurt and autistic enough to make this

I'm honestly more disappointed by the people who give in to SJWs rather than the doxxing SJWs themselves.
It's like letting the annoying buzzing moquito drink your blood while hoping that maybe it will fly away.

It doesn't matter in this case; she owns her own company. She's not going to fire herself.

This, i know some people might not like what she has to say... But you shouldn't leak any personal information that she hasn't leaked herself, there is a reason why she hasn't done that.....

Any person who resorts to this kind of things no matter the ideas that person believes, needs his own opinion to be censored , since he is not capable of discussing things like a normal fucking person.

Far left cuz HI TEST

They will forget in 72 hours after ample hashtags, just like Kony.

Now her 12 years of education to become a doctor are all for nothing, she will probably get fired and even if she doesn't all her patients will leave her.

Left has the nice toned butt, right has the abs, second from right has the tits, and the other one has the perfect figure

Gross

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

lol

leafs switching up their tactics, i love it

This

The government is supposed to PROTECT your right to free speech. Meaning you are free to speak what you want and SHOULD be free from consequence. Unless you are a leftist then you should be line up against a wall and shot. But not because of your speech

>Being this new

How can we help heather?

i don't see how this is doxxing
she posted something with her own name

I don't care desu. If you use social media you deserve whatever comes

Sad, these people don't take any time to educate themselves while hoping somehow to be given {{{{RESPECT}}}} and other benefits so they can feel better about themselves while doing everything they can to not have to move a single finger.

And some of these people want to tell everyone how to live their lives.

>The Australian has a problem with people being passionate about their freedoms
Color me surprised

There is literally nothing wrong with refusing to associate with nasty people and calling them out on their shit.

Doubtful. She's in one of the whitest urban areas of the north east

I dont think we need to help Heather the SJW will forget after 72 hours, it's just sensationalism.

Remember we still have the inauguration lol

>Dr Bantz is in the house

It's pretty unfunny and baselessly offensive. Though how not funny it is is basis enough to be offended.

Is that Jeanette McCurdy??

>refusing to associate with someone because you disagree with what they say/believe
>telling someone you disagree with what they say/believe
>pointing out how what they say/believe is factually incorrect
>trying to get them fired and blacklisted so they lose their livelihood and their life falls apart because you disagree with what they say
One of these things is not like the others, user.

It really shouldn't be an issue. I try to hide my edginess from my public profiles a much as possible, but got forbid someone offend some niggers with jokes then doxxed into unemployment. At some point we're going to have to take some principled stance when it comes to the negro question (NQ) and bants. These niggers hate our guts, and go on about how much they hate us daily, all while feigning shock and horror when whiety does the same. These """""people""""" are fucking children.

This isn't about consequences from the government. It's about social consequences. If a store owner says racist shit on the internet and gets boycotted and shamed because of it, that's free speech working at it's finest.

my 12 yr nurse license got rekt last year

i now dont advise career choices that can be ruined by a single act outside of work. my only hope to avoid
career change in my mid 30s is a domestic war. Sad!

modern Sup Forums is basically neogaf, nice bait

>all these people butthurt by one picture
Good one, leaf. Saved.

Just Joking! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

I got a kick out of it all! Hate begets hate!

You don't hate racism. You hate pro whites. Any other color joking about the end of white people would fill you with pride and hope.

You are lucky that the Slave Masters back your inferiority complex up with hate crime laws.

Better pray that the destructions of whites continues like it has since the 60's. Otherwise you have a lot of trembling and sleepless nights coming your way.

second from left tickles my benis a bit

Saving before realising I already have it saved

Is it really doxxing if she tweets under her true name/identity already?

I agree let anyone say whatever the fuck they want if it's not a personal attack or violent.

I hate having to pretend to be a "normie" on fb so I try to keep it apolitical.

what did you do

How'd you manage that?

If you think your customers won't want to associate with a racist, don't make racist jokes on the Internet. Yes, you read that right. It's THAT easy.

The people "doxxing" her are informing her customers about the sort of person they're patronizing and allowing them to make a more informed decision.

I don't use facebook not out of fear but out of disgust with all the banal shit retards feel the world should know.

>ermahgerd waffles for breakfast [insert emojis here]
#cheatday#fitchick#beastmode#healthy liftstyle

The phone/address have been posted else where

I would like a half white half Asian (the slanty kind) house maid who doesn't speak a word of English but knows her duties and performs them flawlessly.
In exchange she can have one quarter of my tendies/dew allowance and all the romantic overtures she can repel.
Her name would be Mai-ling or something similar.

yelling at someone = legal
boycotting a business = legal
canceling a show you were going to host = legal
shooting someone = illegal

come on, this isn't that hard to understand

Not really doxxing if she posted it on her facebook

why dont they inform about issues besides this bullshit trying to fuck her finances?

they aint writing letters about tax law. they inciting financial denial.

those who arr quick to share info to publicly humiliate are very slow to share knowledgable literature about philosophical cornerstones

Yes I will post this.

Holy newfaggotry.

I especially love the identity section. This fucking site was in tripcodes and names on every board, even Sup Forums, for 3 solid years. Well over 70% of people, and most of the 30% not in trip were lazy or newfags from FYAD.
Anonymous discussion was a shitpost.
It was a shitpost by a notorious shitposter. (in name, at that, menchi the actual weeb cunt)
He tricked that retard moot in to actually forcing anonymous on a community that gave zero shits about the merits of anonymous discussion.

Before you even reply with "B-B-BUT THE 2CHANS!"
Both 2chan and 2ch HATE Anonymous Discussion. Both sites have IDs in some form. One has IP-related IDs, 2 or 3 octets of it if I remember correct, enough to put you down to a "near this town".

Wouldn't that cost quite a bit of GBP?

Now I know you're trolling, nice

Okay, maybe you're not trolling and just a complete retard. I can't imagine an adult having such a child-like understanding of moral philosophy. Let me break this down for you:
If you allow these sorts of things to occur without speaking out against them, or if you are okay with people having real world negative consequences levied against them for something they said in passing or some flippant joke they made, then you have given up your right to contest the consequences that come about from something YOU thought was harmless when the gun is pointed at you. Morality =/= legality, what's ethical is not always legal, and what's illegal is not always unethical. The philosophy behind free speech (and other cornerstones of Western civilization like freedom of association, no bills of blood, etc) is that a person is free to express their ideas without having to worry about some order (social or governmental) coming down on them and injuring them for it. Do you want YOUR right to free speech to be protected? Then you must protect the rights of others. Sadly, you seem to be a bit dense on this point

Mummy is always saying I need to loose weight.

You completely contradict yourself. Are you joking. People who can't take nasty things said at them should not be protected. If they lash out they should be institutionalized and supported to become people that can take verbal criticism by other retards. All people should be protected from physical harm.

found the nu-user

We have to make sure her place of employment know that if they fire or demote her, they will all be killed.

>tfw from bestchan, don't need to see all that shit. Only come here to shitpost not to discuss politics with newfags and nupol.

I'm a neoreactionary, but it's pretty well undeniable that Sup Forums and /r9k/ have been polluting the hell out of Sup Forums. What happened to /lit/ is disgusting.

Eh she won't lose her job. Doxing doesn't do shit now a days.

/r9k/ needs to go

Wrong.
I could just as easily spread a fake screenshot of racist statements someone never made on their facebook, and they'd get harassed and fired as if it were real.
People who can't handle bantz and put their precious fee-fees on a pedestal are the root of the problem. They all need to be mercilessly slaughtered.
When they're all dead, the kikes won't have a malleable fifth column to exploit anymore.

I agree. I want leftists to dox other leftists for making jokes insulting the trumpenreich.

You must have gone to a southern public school to have reading comprehension this poor.

>People who can't take nasty things said at them should not be protected. If they lash out they should be institutionalized and supported to become people that can take verbal criticism by other retards.

Not a single person in this thread is talking about that, nor has anyone but you referenced "people who can't take nasty things said about them."