Donald J. Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ

Hear me out. Please. Spread the word.

He is either the second coming of our glorious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, or he is here to usher in the second coming.

The rationale:

>It started to rain the moment Donald Trump arose to swear the oath of Presidency. A sign of being blessed, as mentioned by the pastor who spoke.

>2017 is the Hebraic Year 5777—a year he says correlates to grace and perfection. And on Jan. 20, 2017, the first day Donald Trump takes office as the 45th President of the United States, he will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old.

(1)

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/politics/issues/62119-curt-landry-donald-trump-and-the-significance-of-5777
charismanews.com/opinion/60395-why-christians-aren-t-laughing-at-lance-wallnau-saying-god-is-raising-up-donald-trump-like-cyrus-in-isaiah-45
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0
youtube.com/watch?v=KJVwybzidGY
youtube.com/watch?v=fkF6zs96Lww
youtube.com/watch?v=p7hqbW9II1o
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rhCR49wKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=EcjBgg6dZSA
youtube.com/watch?v=AyZCDWpPonE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump will also be the 45th president of the United States. And in the Bible, Isaiah 45 tells about Cyrus, who was instrumental in rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.
>charismanews.com/politics/issues/62119-curt-landry-donald-trump-and-the-significance-of-5777

>Trump at the Pre-Inauguration ceremony to the crowd: "This isn't my victory it's yours, I'm just the messenger". "I love you, I love you all".

>A wealthy billionaire becoming the champion of the working class peasants and farmers

>The three issues that Cyrus took the most satisfaction in:
Dealing with terror
Restoring the habitations or economic stability of their cities
Honoring their sanctuaries or their houses of faith
>charismanews.com/opinion/60395-why-christians-aren-t-laughing-at-lance-wallnau-saying-god-is-raising-up-donald-trump-like-cyrus-in-isaiah-45

(2)

>"" For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God"

>"Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, "

>youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

>"When taking the gematria into account, it was clear that Trump had a spiritual edge. As Rabbi Berger pointed out, the gematria for Donald Trump in Hebrew (דונלד טראמפ) is 424, which is equal to the gematria of "Messiah for the House of David"

>"The Ben Ish Chai, an authority on Jewish law and master kabbalist who lived in Baghdad 150 years ago, interpreted the number 212 as a difficult time for Israel before the Final Redemption. Trump's gematria is twice that, signifying an ongoing Messiah process."

>The passage that mentions Cyrus is 'Isaiah 45'. Guess which number President he is?

(end)

Holy shit
Wtf I love the bible now

Bump because interesting

It sorta hits you in the face. You can't run away from it. Whether my hypothesis is wrong or right, believing is up to you, but something is afoot here and it's bigger than us. We've known that, though.

PRAISE JESUS

Slava Trump. Slava ludskosc. Slava AMERICA

You thought the forty kay memes were just memes.

>JESUS IS SON OF KEK

What is happening is beautiful.

You know that feeling of overwhelming joy when Trump speaks?

That's the lord's warmth.

You're basically saying Trumps plan is in the bible plus some shit about numerology

I'm not surprised his plan is common sense

Rare Barron

Jesus is the Only-Begotten Son of God.

>I'm just the messenger".
He's John the Baptist, but who is Jes-

To rearrange your sentence to answer, Trump is the bible's plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

This really does explain it well.

>mfw libshits are fighting jesus

Was Kek involved in the writing on the Bible?

>Donald J. Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ
kys

If he rebuilds the temple and makes peace in the middle East sure. Anti Christ.

AWOOO

At least when the rapture comes it'll be quick and painless, and I'll ascend to Heaven knowing that America was made great again.

>Exodus 23:22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.

>Leviticus 26:6 “ ‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.

>Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.

You literally can't make this shit up

Kek and Jesus team up to destroy Moloch and his followers

He's out Cyrus.

Yeeah
Kek loves DXM

The second coming of Christ is supposed to be preceeded by the anti-christ though.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELER, A PRESIDENT, AND JESUS?!?!?!?!?!
Damn, Barron is kek

Already happened, we made it through him with the blessing of Kek and Trump won

The Anti-christ is the establishment. Clinton represents the anti-Christ. The collective of the deceiving MSM deceiving our people into a false truth (fake news), right?

Maybe the "anti-christ" are the globalists

Yeah I'm waiting for it.

>5777
>7 decades, 7 months, 7 days
>Kek's holy number is 7
>The 7-get spoke of Trump's victory
I don't know if this is scary or awesome, but it's creeping me out.
Also, if this post ends with 7 I'm gonna freak out.

Man.

These abortion having, sodomising, violence inciting, race-baiting, materialist sellouts.

These are the very definition of what it is to be Anti Christ.

Bullshit. The anti-christ will NOT be a symbolic entity but rather an actual person whom Satan himself will possess.

It's scary because it means the world is about to change. It's awesome because it really does inspire awe.

He's the antichrist

You were saying?

Now you listen ere, he's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0

I was the one. I was Jesus. There were many deaths of animals that were part of my punishment. I'm waiting for the false prophet and the anti-christ to reveal themselves. It's my game for you to not believe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJVwybzidGY

youtube.com/watch?v=fkF6zs96Lww

youtube.com/watch?v=p7hqbW9II1o

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rhCR49wKY

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

The anti-christ will be a smooth talker and well loved. Neither of those qualities describe Hildabeast.

Plus, AC actually gets power. HRC lost so it can't be her. I always figured AC would be European anyway.

Obama was the AC.

She is a smooth talker. She makes deals with Saudi Arabia and fuck knows who else. She smooth talked the entire FBI and CIA.

Or, it was Obama for deceiving people, being he forged his birth certificate and gained the power.

I sincerely believe this is true.

Well, he failed then and what is written will happen. He may have been AN anti-Christ but not THE anti-Christ.

Remember, Satan doesn't have mastery of time. He is bound in time just like we are so he doesn't know WHEN the shit will actually go down so he almost certainly has an anti-Christ prepared at any given time.

How many electoral votes did Trump win by?
304 - 227 = 77

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

I promise you the kikes will have the grandest dark fate

Ugh prophecies...how boring. Knowing that it was actually the human spirit and determination that achieved this is so much more prideful and exciting no? Why make it lame with 'it's all planned by big invisible sky daddy'. No, this happened because the majority of people were smart and forged their own future. Not guided by a stupid cosmological instruction manual.

Please, watch the video in the OP. It's an hour long, so have a comfy watch when you're in bed or something. I'm not a shill but he is very good at scripture, a lot better than I am at explaining this stuff.

Hey I'm just seeing the signs, what else is there to do? Can't ignore all of that stuff.

I was an atheist before this year, what else might be possible after what we've seen and felt? I have no idea.

No. Love the guy and his bravery but he's just not Jesus-y. If you're into the whole Christianity thing I'd say that at best God chooses imperfect but strong men to be his champions at dark times in our history. The Karlings saved Europe from Muslim conquest and utter chaos, perhaps the Trumps will once again fulfill that role. Who the fuck knows?

Not really related but here's a song about a Swedish king that you might like.
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

>you will never get to bully Baron in gradeschool to get The Don to talk some character into you

why even live

Fair enough. I just thing it's a lot more exciting and rewarding knowing that this was by chance and won by effort rather than planned out.

Second coming, no. That's for another.

Anointed? Like Cyrus? Far more likely. Search for Mark Taylor prophecy. Trump was chosen to restore and lead. Press the ISIS fucks and globalists into a box and into the sea.

That's exciting if you want to rethink the past. This on the other hand I think can inspire us knowing what unstoppable glory lies ahead of us.

Chronicles 14:7
"Let us build these cities, and make about them walls,
because we have sought the Lord our God, he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered"

What
Now?

I am royal blood of Gneghis Khan and Atilla the Hun and Charlemagne. Trump banzai

Trump’s most explicitly religious mention came in the middle of the speech when he made a Bible reference to Psalm 133. “The Bible tells us how good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity,” Trump said. “We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.”

When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.”
>“I wondered if many heard an echo of the far more common turn of phrase ‘open your heart to Jesus,’ ”

There should be no fear. We are protected, and we will always be protected … And most importantly, we will be protected by God.”

Another section of his speech sounded like it could be a reference to a biblical passage. “We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example

>Trump also said. We will shine for everyone to follow.”
Though he didn’t explicitly make the connection, the line sounded like Matthew 5:16, which says, “Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven.”

He is literally a messenger of God.

What
Now?

Damn. Trump and 7s...

I'm an atheist, so obviously I don't believe that. Also that's just referring to basic construction and development for a society. Similar prophecies have been said in the Koran, don't want that now do we?
Regardless, I just think it's more self satisfying to know we won this through effort instead of having God, if he exists, just plan all this out for us.

The Emperor shall claim his thrown.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcjBgg6dZSA

>Preceded by the anti-Christ

Is everyone forgetting him?

How about these 7's?

deceiving people, being he forged his birth certificate and gained the power.

You could say he gained the ultimate power and plunged the world into darkness and chaos.

You would even be right if you said that

Emotional buzzwords. Leaders say phrases referring to 'light' and 'acceptance' all the time. Also Trump is a Christian so maybe he was just paraphrasing what he read from the Bible. Not by God's influence.

>What now?

Now we be thankful we're confirmed to be the good guys. Don't get much higher than Christ.

I imagine edgy scroats like you would have hated Jesus for propheting from 'Emotional buzzwords'

It started to rain literally as soon as he took the podium.

There's something here lads.

You're fucking right, my man.

Look at this man, humbled.

What? No its just that people have always spoken about such things all the time. No need to insult me lol calm down. I thought we were both happy Trump won.

Sorry for insulting you.

'Emotional buzzwords' triggered me. Such a downplay.

I know that it was supposed to rain today but the fact that it started the very minute he became the leader of the Free-World is incredible.

Let's use some logic guys

You know the ((()))Coincidence detector? Well it's used to satirise the blatantly obvious jewish conspiracy, because it's so obviously true, the parentheses become everywhere.

This works the same way.

There are religious ((coincidences)) everywhere now with regards to this timeline

I was more so referring to how politicians use similar phrases all the time, rather than talking about their actual policies (jesus obviously not being a politician lol) such as obama, and look how that fool turned out.
I may not believe in God, but I am quite favourable of tradition and I'm not ignorant of the value Christianity has made for Western society. I just think you're downplaying the effort and victory of this by suggesting it was planned out.

Hildawg confirmed as evil satan worshipping child abuser.

Don't forget the 7777777777 get either.

This is fucked.

you dumbasses
the anti-christ was Obama
don't you remember everyone saying he was going to save us and make the world a better place? instead he funded terrorist organizations

>black man is anti-christ
>Trump is Jesus
>yfw the Mormons were right

Shit you're right I forgot about that.

>Trump will win

It's just a coincidence though right?

>"" For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God"

>"Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, "

Or maybe its the first Trump(et) of the apocalypse.

It's explained in the video bro

>and with the trump of God"

It started to rain because today was a sad day. It was a day in which the one man that might have saved us from our dark future had to step down as the harbinger of end times would succeed him. The heavens cried and its pain swelled across the earth, drenching all who paid witness to such a tragedy.

There's no way to spin this. There's no biblical quote or scripture that can even try to make Trump a holy figure because it's obvious he is not. Any attempt to divine this sort of figure is like a paganism at best and blasphemy at its worst; the devil and his attempted corruption and deception of what is good.

Kill yourself now. Kill yourself now and spare yourselves the horrific death which will instill the greatest pain

That's just not what rain symbolises.

Stop watching (((movies)))

Trumps inaug ball right now

"Now I'm a believer"

"When the saints go marching in"

Fucking really, come on guys

youtube.com/watch?v=AyZCDWpPonE

>not what rain symbolizes

no one cares about your jewish mythology faggot.

That's so incredible, right? And your posted ended in 7 m8

yeah

the rain will wash all the (((filth))) off the Earth

praise be to Jesus

Praise Jesus. He is with us.

begone heretic

>says stop watching (((movies)))
>yet believes everything he reads in the (((bible)))

>Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim majority country, at 87.2% in 2010, with the majority being Sunni Muslims (99%)

I hope you're ready for what's coming.