Ok Sup Forums I want to discuss the reasons for the hatred towards mexicans in america

Ok Sup Forums I want to discuss the reasons for the hatred towards mexicans in america.
What makes them so annoying?
Have you ever traveled to Mexico or you only know the scum that can't make it here
Picture related: San Miguel de Allende a town in Mexico

There are too many of them. They fill up the schools, hospitals and universities. They don't speak English. They take the jobs OUR poor people should have. They have no respect for community, which anyone can see perfectly well by visiting Mexico themselves. They commit far too much crime, their kids join gangs and murder people. They bring drugs and weapons across the border.

Then at the end of the day they still wave a Mexican flag at protests

You guys have a similar problem with central americans, you treat them much, much, much worse than Americans treat Mexicans.

So go fuck yourself you stupid beaner.

that's literally the only nice street in Mexico, and it's not even that great. mediocre at best. the houses are just fuckin painted adobe

>you only know the scum that can't make it here

>let scum invade border country
>get angry when border country has had enough of your shit

I'm not angry at all, i just want to hear your opinion
BTW I meet some american-mexicans and mostly are filthy and annoying

White Anglo Saxon protestants are just crazy and hate everyone including themselves. Then you got bitches like Ann Coulter whining about Mexicans taking over and yet she doesn't have nor want kids of her own which is something all WASP have in common. You shouldn't care what stupid Americans feel or think about Mexico and Mexicans

I don't have a problem with Mexicans just because they are Mexicans. I want Mexican to leave my country and make Mexico a better country instead of coming to my country like it's a fucking amusement park for poor hispanics.

You're an irremediable country. That's why America hates you.

>take $15-$18/hour jobs from college kids b/c
>take cash under the table
>wire most of it to family in Mehico
>spend the rest on gambling and food/booze
>don't pay taxes
>drive without licenses and kill people
>commit crimes but no database records
>breed uncontrollably
>rape endlessly
>leave without actually contributing to host

hmm idk. Legal law abiding imigants are fine but illegals are a permanent underclass who are dangerous to real citizens.

They're turning America to a third world country
We don't want to be Mexico 2.0

White people are scared because they know they cant keep us down for much longer. We're going to genocide them soon. Mexican-americans are redpilled same with black americans, asians americans, etc we're the only nonwhites in the world who are smart enough to see the damage that whites have done and we're the only ones who can take them out. Instead of caring about what whites think about you fix your country. We'll take care of them here. See how scared they are because of the antifa protests? We're just getting started.

Dude, this is Sup Forums, literally the bottom tier of rednecks. Hell, half of the people here are only being sarcastic shitposting supporting Trump and the other can't realize that. You won't find answers here

Americans bring weapons to mexico.
If they can't speak english... why do you hire them?
Most of the mexicans there are the mexican version of rednecks

>illegals who cant speak english are getting paid $15-$18/hr
>college students get $15-$18/hr jobs
>leaf

Your opinion has been discarded

you literally send us the worst of the worst of your population

>Mexicans in Mexico
whiter
have jobs
means to support family
give enough of a shit about their country to stay there and make it a better place
>mexicans in US
short, ugly, fat shitskins
couldn't get employment in mexico, either work shit tier jobs or not at all
can't support family, forced to drain community by using welfare
have a shitty life in home country so they leave it to live an even shittier life and talk nonstop about how great muh homeland is

Yeah everyone here is poor and dont have jobs. They live in the middle of nowhere. This is like if people from rural towns in oaxaca made a website where they bragged about being "indigenous nationalists" and attacked central americans and non-indigenous mexicans. This website is full of literal degenerates.

Be anonnymous make us speak without filter
>> I want to have some fun

/thread

>questioning American stupidity

I see people hire Illegals all the time at my nearest Home Depot. I feel no sympathy for these people and they have the nerve to complain about Mexicans.

I love Mexicans and their dope-ass food. I'd have to move to Oaxaca I'd they hadn't moved here. But I don't like it when they or anyone else immigrate here illegally or bring crime with them.

>Take jobs that should be going towards americans
>do lousy, lazy work
>drink all the time, even on jobs
>blast that piece of shit repetitive "music" everywhere they crawl
>have 10 ugly, beaner kids they can neither support nor raise properly
>those kids are all rude and annoying shits
>join gangs, do drugs, degenerate to the core
>no respect for laws, borders, culture
>speak retard spanish instead of learning english, forcing it to be a 2nd language here
>always stink like sweaty animals
>short, fat, ugly, perverted

>wahh why does everyone hate us???

Stay in your own fucking country and die. Maybe then people won't hate you so much.

>implying rednecks aren't based af
this isn't reddit, go try your divide and conquer white subgroups elsewhere

Su pais ni siquiera es de importancia

>take our jobs
Yep. All those reddittttors and tumblr bitches can make fun of us and post their 'take our jerbz' Kike Park memes all day long but I live in a beaner heavy state (Arizona) and they really do take away the limited job for stupid poor whites like me. I'd like to see those self righteous Hollywood faggots get off their high horses.

Rednecks are cool, but ignorant
Ignorant people can be manipulable

>being white and having to compete with illegals for jobs

You should probably kill yourself. Youre a failed white

>I see people hire Illegals all the time at my nearest Home Depot. I feel no sympathy for these people and they have the nerve to complain about Mexicans.
America isn't one person. Poor whites get left out in the cold because no-papers spics can offer cheaper prices. We get mad at greedy whites like the ones you described.

Yeah, where did this whole 'hard working mexican' meme come from? Some of th certainly work very hard but on average are they really that much harder working than whites?

OP here
I live in mexico and i make my best for improve my country

Make me laugh that the mexicans there (USA) can't speak english

They can be manipulated but not a any easier than your average suburban soccer mom who gets all er news from buzzfeed or your arrogant yuppie faggots who believe everything know-nothing comedians tell them.

Ive worked with whites they are really lazy. They want an hour lunch break plus breaks and they spend most of their time on their phone.

Whites are lazy and im glad to be taking your job. Im an anchor baby and i love going to job interviews and telling the employer that ill take a 20% pay cut if they give me the job. Whites can't compete.

It's not just rich people this isn't some class issue. There's no excuse to hire illegals all in order to save a buck or two especially if these same people complain about Mexicans taking over or claim there's no jobs for whites.

Try respecting the laws of the country in which you would like to live. Try not being a piece of shit drug dealer or a ghetto dweller or some other sort of scum.

Because of you (and sand monkeys), most decent latin americans have to go through a long process only to get a visa, then go to the airport to be searched like a criminal. Not to mention the money that goes into creating and maintaining such a system.

It's just not fair to Americans and not fair to the rest of Latin Americans. Bottom line: fuck off, paco.

>hurr durr redneck gringos are dumb

meanwhile states filled with beaners drive the entire state's IQ average down.

Tampoco el tuyo. :^)

you have to go back

>Then at the end of the day they still wave a Mexican flag at protests
This so much.
Mexicans and liberal claim beaners come to the US for a better life and for safety, yet they fly the flag of the shithole they just left

Most of my people here in mexico are ignorant as fuck, they can be manipulated very easily... Sad but true

If those people who hire beaners complain than they're hypocrites but a lot of poor whites have a lot of reason to complain.

>Americans bring weapons to mexico.
our government gave weapons to cartel A so they can kill cartel B
the people have nothing to do with it

>If they can't speak english... why do you hire them?
don't need to speak english to mop a floor or clean my toilet

>Most of the mexicans there are the mexican version of rednecks
then you know why mexicans have a poor image here

Ignorant and stupid is not the same
I never said that rednecks are stupid

also niggers

Like who, the people in Michigan? They shouldn't hate Mexicans because Mexicans don't even go up north there. Somalis are the biggest immigrant group up there and there's no reason for these Americans to hate Mexicans just because a plant was going to be built in Mexico, that's our governments fault but people are quick to point the finger at some people and the most hated group right now is Mexicans.

Anchor baby? You're going back. I can't wait to see Joe Arpaio load your fat beaner ass (Mexico is even fatter than America in case you didn't know) into a cold dark truck and drive your shaking scared tub of goo self through the desert and leaving you out in a desert asylum with a bunch of criminal beaners.

But is supposed that you must speak the local language

I hate when a foreigner came here and cant speak spanish

Fake news. All the states that are poor and unemployed have hogher iqs that california?

I dont think so

>But is supposed that you must speak the local language
ideally yes
>I hate when a foreigner came here and cant speak spanish
por supesto! you're answering your own question.

>Alabama, Mississippi, Lousisiana are ar the bottom
Gee, does the fact that the south has the largest black population have anything to do with that?
>New Mexico
Nearly half beaner andots of injuns too

>14th amendment

Ever heard of it fuck face? But if trump does get rid of the 14th amendment nothing will be more pleasurable than destroying this country and taking a couple of thousand fat whites out in the name of allah.

Antifas are winning. You are impotent and your race is dying.

Mexicans in Mexico are cool
"Mexicans" in the US are niggers

California is notorious for being filled with low IQ idiots even among leftists, dipshit.

And yes, pure white farmers are smarter than city shitskins and libtards. Superior genetics.

Rednecks are pretty based 2bh

another map for you, shitskin

Agree with you.

Bump

How about the places with large Latino populations like SoCal, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico or Texas.
These are places with so many beaners everywhere. They do take the jobs from the whites that suck and these whites end up poor and ridiculed by comedians and rich Hollywood faggots.
We have reason to complain about it.
For the Mexicans that come here to build a better life, that's great. I understand why they did it, don't get me wrong. But people should try to be more understanding of why poor whites in the southwest were so frustrated by it because it did hurt them quite a bit.

I understand why they come here. I still don't want them.

It is tragic that Mexico is ruled by drug cartels. It is tragic that people are beheaded in mexico and can't make a decent living.

But if we let them all into the USA then they will bring it with them and everyone will be fucked. They are fleeing a hell of their own making and they bring pestilence wherever they go.

>Have you ever traveled to Mexico or you only know the scum that can't make it here

Exactly, it's the latter.

Obviously I don't live in the US but the idea that people think they can waltz into a country, while THE REST OF US have to APPLY, LEGALLY fucking pisses me off

I'm sure there are decent people in Mexico. I just hate people who feel like they can break the law.

Feel the same.
That's why I applied for visa and learned english before come to america for visit only

Fake made up news

Mexico is not ruled by cartels
Elite politicians rule the country and they rule the cartels making so hard to make it here without be kiddnapped

You have to go back spic

american rednecks, sure
but mexican rednecks are descendants of the violent indigenous people
so it's not an equal comparison

>Antifas are winning.

What? you mean the leftist LARP squad funded by Soros?

>you must speak the local language
Literally never happens, only a few exceptions, and with broken spanish. Hell, even the stores in touristic points accept dollars instead of pesos and that's why our currency is a joke, because we don't even use our money here.

Literalmente tuvimos al puto Pinochet :^)

>bars on windows
>ugly aesthetics
>desperately trying to flee to our country instead of fixing their own corrupt government because they are inherently cowards

Do I really need to elaborate?

Mexicans who become citizens are absolutely in the right to work and live like anyone else and if Sup Forums has a problem with that then Sup Forumsacks have to radically change this country from the core which isn't going to happen. And the illegal Mexicans who take jobs are not to blame because its the employer's fault. I just refuse to be a victim and blame so many problems on Mexicans. Like its so embrassing to the greatest country on Earth and thus the greatest people on Earth and then complain about a group for people who are malnourished, drink dirty water, are usually 5ft, smell, and are supposedly stupid and claim these people are runing this country. Its as embarrassing as the empire in Star Wars losing to the Ewok teddy bears.

Also there's a lot of white people who refuse to have children like Ann Coulter but insist on white genocide. If you're christian you should believe in providence and sacrifice your wants and needs to continue your "race" or whatever.

US citizen, fool. Don't hate the player, hate the game Maybe the founding fathers should been a bit more supremacist, don't you agree?

>he thinks being funded by jews is a bad thing

Laughiggirls.jpg

>posts a colonial town
Amigo, Spain left those litarelly everywhere they went. America has one too in Puerto Rico, where they speak English. They all look the same too, Cartagena is identical

Also, Mexican Americans are shit. Mexicanos are fine tho

That's good mang.

I just think that people who work hard, do the right thing, don't break the law, pay their taxes, have a right to say to their government "can you please protect the border that I am paying you to protect" - and that's people of ANY country who have that SAME right to demand that of their government.

Especially when you see the level of bullshit sympathy and social provisions that illegal immigrants get. And again, you realise that's YOUR money, coming from YOUR hard work, paying for THEIR existence, and you just want to kill everybody on the planet.

Chicanos are trash

OP here
Thats the kind of opinions thar I want to hear
BTW In northern mexico dont want them back, please send them to oaxaca o somewhere else

lol sure you will.

You will be one of the first that eats a bullet.

As a mexican living in Baja California I agree with you

Mexico is shit and their accent is annoying

Lo mismo decimos de ustedes
Lo unico que hacen bien es su excelente vino

I understand why the beaners did it. And I admit that whites like me suck. But you can see why poor whites in Arizona or California are angry that they left the borders open for MORE people (regardless of race) to come in and take the few remaining jobs that shitty whites like me could get.
Why should the US government be helping other countries when they can't even take care of all their own?
>had to use an ebin DUDE STAR WARZ Awesome!!!!!! analogy to make your point
Oh wow, not even memeing when I say you need to go back to redddittt

You talk tough behind a computer but lets not forget it is your side that hasn't gotten BTFO this entire year. BLM, antifa, etc

Has*

Pinochet was a clown
Creo que en chile hay mejores cosas de las cuales enorgullecerse

i got paid 20/hr to mow lawns under the table when i was in college.

I'm white btw and fuck all that bullshit about lazy white people dont know about hard work. fucking beaners.

I live in Los Angeles and Mexicans are complete scum of the Earth here. They lack manners, they are uncouth and their children grow up to be nigger-imitating pieces of shit. They have this 'La Raza' attitude and will talk shit about you in Spanish right right infront of your face. They refuse to learn English and integrate into American society or accept it's customs. As a Korean, I've had more than a few unprovoked run-ins with this shit tier race and I hope Hispanics along with their shitty cultures and manners get deported ASAP.

We dont like cat-eating people

>You talk tough behind a computer

lol

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO... TAMBIEN SON HOMOSEXUALES SI Y ESTAN OBSESIONANDOS CON LA PENETRACION ANAL POR ESO UNO DE SUS MODISMOS ES (CULIAO CULIAO)

I am an upper class hispanic and I am sorry to hear that. I believe that we can assimilate, but it takes generations upon generations for that to happen.

I am a 9th generation hispanic who 's father was in the Military. In my first year of college, and things are doing fine.

All of my cousins are heading to college and getting educated also.

I would say the best thing to do would be to closely monitor the hispanic populations, have tight border security, and actively deport hispanics who don't have standards and are a detriment to the country. Creating laws that ban race mixing would also be of importance, I would think.

>proof that Pinochet was a clown:

¿Cómo qué o quién?
Hard mode: No nombres a ninguna figura popularizada por la izquierda/izquierda liberal.

Name one actual successful initiative by either of them, beaner. And I don't mean just one silly "protest" with a bunch of unemployed oxygen thieves just cult-chanting till they get bored and go home for lunch and to get high, name an actual effort by either of these movements to change something specific, and they did.

>inb4 the Right got BTFO because a bunch of universities now have "safe spaces"
>implying those same Unis didn't get their shit pushed in by tanking admission fees

>BLM destroys cuck cops
>antifas destroy richard spencer
>whites in europe and america get btfo by ISIS

you are losing. we are WINNING.

mexicans are taking the the labor intensive largely unregulated jobs with low work standards and entry requirements
>source?
i work shipping management for company with majority mexican laborers.

I hate Mexicans because they fucked up their country, then they come to ours and try to make it Mexico 2.0 waving the Mexican flag and lowering our wages.

If Mexico is so amazing, why are people fleeing like rats leaving a sinking ship?

>or you only know the scum that can't make it here
that seems to be the basis of it. same reason Brits hate Poles.

They're ugly af

>Why do white hate anyone not white?

Hmm...I wonder.

fuck yeah Nevada retarded n proud

>9th generation
Do you even speak Spanish?