Nearly all news outlets have a gross left bias like CNN, Salon, MSNBC or a huge right bias like Infowars and Breibart

>Nearly all news outlets have a gross left bias like CNN, Salon, MSNBC or a huge right bias like Infowars and Breibart
Where does one even go for completely or relatively unbiased news in the current year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MachinimaETC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums

RT

CCTV

I visit Sup Forums because I can guarentee that anything left leaning will get posted here so the rightfags can be mad at it. And anything right will get posted here so the rightfags can masturbate over it.

Thanks to rooming with you faggots I see everything

This is where I'm going for the time being but there's still a huge right bias here.

I lean right myself, but I want my news to be as objective as possible.

If you want unbiased news use what you can and think for yourself

BBC

I really don't want to listen to 4 years of Fox deleting over trump. Wish CNN wasn't constantly lieing.

Sup Forums

This. As odd as it sounds, I get more useful and accurate info out of Sup Forums than any other news site.

Don't they lean left?

Underrated

There is legitimately no option for you. Read about issues you are interested in from ideologically opposite sources. That's your only real choice.

CNN. you're just ignoring what you don't want to hear

gigafaggotleftistscumCTR

Fox is relatively moderate, while it is pro trump most of the time, they also have some more left people. Also nigel farage is a contributor now

Listen to RT goy, I mean komrade.
It's the only unbiased propaganda, I mean news outlet.

Just watch direct feeds with no commentary for events outside the capital and C-SPAN for things happening inside.

In the post truth world of hypernormalization you create your own narrative.

So Sup Forums with no filters

A little bit but they're not as biased as CNN, Salon, etc.

Why do you think we come here?

Sup Forums

RT always reminds me how much of a joke country russia is. RT puts viral videos on their front page.

I always read shit on Sup Forums, try to find an article about it and come up short. Then an hour later its a headline on the news. Sup Forums is ahead of the curve.

No such thing exists. Just reporting a story is a type of bias.

It's actually kind of funny. I think news sources try to clean up the story first before the public see it.

I get One America News on my TV. It's the most comfy network desu. Even replaced commercials with short spots on American history.

I want to fug this nopan damegami

WSJ's fairly centrist. And when they do have opinion columns they oftentimes lean right.

As a non meme answer, NPR/National Public Radio.

True. Hopefully it becomes easier to find worthwhile threads. Lately, Sup Forums has been flooded with shitty bait threads. Should die down now that Trump is in.

The refugee shill network.

Also just the fucking acronyms is enough to disgust most polar bears BIG BLACK COCK NEWS LIVE FROM ENGLAND.

There is no unbiased news op, everybody leans one side or the other, I listen to secular talk cus the kid is mostly smart and is from a red state so he is a true progressive but I watch Fox cus the rest of the networks have just straight up lost their shit and is nothing but plots on how to damage Trump's image, they don't even play news unless is race baiting shit any more

We don't HAVE news outlets proper anymore, at least not until after the upcoming journalist holocaust.

NPR is still pretty biased. They shilled for Hillary during the election too.

Where I get my news (Some right winged)
>Local News
>Local radio
>Fox News
>Sup Forums
>InfoWars
>Breitbart
>Wall Street Journal
>Drudge
>Townhall
>Rural and Suburban areas
>CCTV
>RT
>BBC
>Liveleak
>Wikileaks

You're going to have to get the gist of it via seeing both sides, story is usually somewhat in the middle unless it involves globalist garbage.

youtube.com/user/MachinimaETC

i kinda like these assholes
no bias because its fun to be a huge dick to every source of news

Did they?

Give an example, or shut the fuck up, because all I remember was them telling what was happening and nothing else.

LOL why not MSNBC while ur at it

The main problem with pol is the insane conspiracies and the Alex Jones shilling, I just can't stand fake and bullshit news but I guess it comes with the territory

fpbp
There is no media source on the planet with a more diverse and uncensored worldview than Sup Forums

Associated Press

It doesn't pay to cater to the middle. AP and Reuters do their best because their brand is based on being somewhat neutral, and even they slant left because their biggest customers (the news networks) lean so far left.

Yeah I listen to npr and browse threads here to get a nice balance.

It worked for Trump

How cold is in Alabama right now?

Zero Hedge although right leaning is pretty good source for info, decent business news ,only occasionally will you get really hair brained article by some militia conspiracy theorist.

Also C-Span tends to be good for anything policy related.

>post truth world

Kek.

I stick to Retuers' RSS feed, and if a story really interests me, I try to find various sources to get an idea of what's going on.

C-span

RT tbqh

Before this election cycle i used reuters a ton but they had just as many blatantly shilling editorial pieces for the hill dawg for the whole year. That and they have long had a pro banker globalist slant.

unironically the best post

Sup Forums is an outlet for every possible spin on the news, unlike other news sources which are focused on specific agendas that suit the media execs, here on Sup Forums you actually get all the agendas together in an easily perusable format and are free to take away whatever you agree with

Huffington post