|Crowd Count 1.8m vs 250,000|

Crowd count is in:
Trump 2017: 250,000
Obama 2013: 1,000,000
Obama 2009: 1,800,000

Image is from 45 minutes before each ceremony.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html

>Numbers have been declining by 800k the last three times

Literally nothing to see here.

This truly shows how much Trump has divided this nation. I don't see any people of color in that crowd.

>obama has that big of a drop
>implying most of trump supporters are not at work or just watching on their non-stolen t.v.

people are afraid to be seen in public supporting Trump because they know it is socially taboo. that's it.

Bernie also had large crowd numbers, and he lost.

This is Washington D.C. 90% Democrat.
Also people really believed Obama will bring a positive change.

>(((nytimes)))
>(((MSM))) in general

You fucks haven't learnt anything, have you?

Stop visiting these pages and giving these kikes even more shekels.

Does it bother you that his face will be in history books instead of Hillary?

Probably because most people who voted for Trump have jobs and couldn't take off. Plus Obama was the college 20s something meme president of choice so they just didnt go to class that day.

dc is a blue state dummy, what did u expect?

The reason why the numbers differ is because Trumps supporters actually have careers.

Obamas supporters only had gibs, so they had more than enough time to make the trip.

...and?

Spread this around, don't let faggots like OP bring the unironic fake news to Sup Forums. Also daily reminder that Trump supporters have jobs to worry about.

>not understanding that such a large drop is completely natural considering there wasn;t the wanderous buzz of his 2008 win

how can ya be this dumb online man

Washington is full of niggers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

People threatened violence.

Plus D.C. Is mostly niggers

Thats literally just another angle with the same crowd you idiot.

Protest count

>Obama 2009
1,000,000+
>Trump 2017

this. You only need to look at a Trump rally. Literally any of them, to see packed stadiums to know how much support there is for him

The election showed us you don't need to have the most numbers to win

rocked my red classic MAGA hat at the mall today. Got yelled at by some she-boons top kek. Didn't even respond. I just audibly laughed at them and kept walking. Triggered the fuck out of them

Sorry I had to bust your trick angle dreams, Merkelfag.

>democrat wins
>DC walk over to the ceremony

>Republican wins
>people have to actually travel

Holy fuck, I guess Hillary's going to be president after all. LOL! Strudopubmf!

How does trumps current approval ratings compare to Obama's current approval ratings?

ITS A TRAP

GET OUT NOW ANONS
GET OUT NOW

ANONS RUNNNNNNNNNNNN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what? Why does every group have to be a bag of skittles to be "right

fake news
did they couple this with a poll showing Trump's approval ratings at 7% too?

37% user, don't be so self deprecating

Include all the protestors in the city and I'll take the number seriously

Trump's inauguration was pretty low energy.
Sad.

People prefer to watch something clearly with good sound on their tvs instead of going out there and sitting in cold for hours just to see the same?
Who would have thought

>tfw football stadiums and concerts don't exist

Quality > Quantity

Thats different, that is a way to spend your free time, you go out in a weekend or when you take few days off.
You won't be taking a day off or travel across the country just to see hour or so long ceremony and go home.

>inauguration in state you carried
>inauguration in state you had

>The people who attended would beg to differ

Yeah, because there's nothing else to do at an inauguration, or in Washington D.C.... just one hour of activity there. Yep.

Nothing historic or memorable about an inauguration, that's for sure.

Omg you mean republicans didn't drive across state lines to potentially be threatened by some rainbow hair coloured dyke outside the inauguration lol...

No one in DC likes him so of course the crowds aren't gonna be comparable. Wait till he starts travelling around and consistently pulling crowds like his rallies were again.

>Obama 2009: 1,800,000
>Obama 2013: 1,000,000
>Trump 2017: 250,000

If we extrapolate these numbers, there will be a pit with 600,000 bodies in it at the capitol in 2021.

a chimp becomes the president of the USA come on... obviously a lot more people will line up to see that.

The number that matters is the number of elections that the Democrats lost on November 8th.