How could Aldous Huxley be so right?

How could Aldous Huxley be so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

huxley.net/bnw/three.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw when you realize that Huxley and Orwell were both correct.

She is a jew right?

Who doesn't want their 11 year old daughter to be a goth whore who springs rock solid erections everywhere she goes?

>"experiment with their sexuality"

Is this a code-phrase for "get knocked up at 13 and life the rest of your life as a welfare sinkhole"?

I'll make sure to invest in Alpha babies then. I'll show those Deltas.

>Orwell

Outside of the "sex is always good" mentality yes

>can't go Savage because you'll just be reported and shunned for thoughtcrime at the slightest hint of wrongthink
>can't go Winston because the world controllers want you to be drugged and complacent mindless degenerates

no experimenting is when they suck cock in a public bathroom, that comes later

fuck this bitch. before i got 1488 redpilled, i was a tumblrfag and got nudes from alot of hot snowflakes. amyway the sjw always talked about being against little girl sexualization. but looks like now they have nothing good left in them

>first they legalize gay marriage
>then they legalize dog blowjobs
>then they legalize pedophilia
>then they legalize rape

Stop the ride, I want to get off

I didn't read the book yet, but how is OP's pic related to A Brave New World?

Shes right in a way.15yr olds, male and female want to fuck and any other point in history they likely would have been able to do so.

Now we treat them like children and say sex is bad and evil and they dont know what they really want.

11-13yr olds wearing "sexy" costumes is too far but 15+ is fine

>then they legalize pedophilia
>then they legalize rape

Both of these are practically legal if you're a Muslim in Europe.

>the people who are against Trump are openly advocating the sexualization of children
no wonder they love Islam so much

what the FUCK is wrong with people

>tfw it's actually Huxley, Orwell and PKD who are all correct

>Philip K. Dick
Which book would you recommend starting with?

>all these sexy costumes are sexist and should be removed!
>unless you're a tween then it's totally fine they need to experiment with their sexuality

How is the left so fucking stupid?

Except Huxley's future was that of a sexual freedom such that if someone propositioned themselves to you it was taboo to refuse. It's the exact opposite of what this woman wants, especially for girls that young. She wants them to be sexually """expressive""" while simultaneously holding control over whther or not sex occurs and with, selective prejudice, who. It's conflicting ideals she doesn't realize can't coexist. She can't have it both ways.

>girls under 13 need to "explore"
>sexualizing children

And they call us pedos?

>perennialist bullshit

Ubik is a standalone story and a cool start

Little girls are sexy. Get over it.

Drugs and sex (as in extreme promiscuity) are tools to keep a controlled, complacent society. Also: consumerism and lack of family values.
Orwell and Huxley go hand in hand, my huebro

how can women be ok with objectifying their kids yet at the same time not want to be objectified themselves?

>someone propositioned themselves to you it was taboo to refuse
Not taboo, but somewhat rude, as it would be as if I refused to shake your hand. What was taboo was the lack of several sexual partners and constant sexual activity

40 keks

whenever I ask them this they get really angry and screech muh sojiny. wife is self-aware though, lel

>dyed hair: check
>problem glasses: check
>jewish nose: check
Every time.

huxley.net/bnw/three.html
paragraph 5

Does anyone have the article? I want to see firsthand the fuckery at hand here

Holy shit thanks burger

>people still think the slippery slope isn't a fallacy

I've known that for a while.

Fuck me.
*is

except that they do have control over it. They regulate something that otherwise wouldn't be for the sake of being able to regulate anything at all. This creates power and control, and will rise it further conflicts between these girls and their overlords

if you want to read something along the lines of this_is_future_you_chose.jpg (aka a dystopia) a scanner darkly is right up your alley

this

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

thanks m8s, I'll add them to my list

teens were wearing sexy shit in the fucking 60s

you should also read 'do androids dream of electric sheep' it's pretty short

they were both right. you think that big brother doesn't limit our information? this is proven just by the existence of security clearances. they both exist simultaneously. the leftist media circle jerk not being the 2 minutes of hate in 1984? difference is its privatized because the private and public sector are merely extensions of each other, while 1984 and brave new world draw a line that one is more problematic than the other

Orwell was wrong on most accounts except on the most obvious points of authoritarianism. A few catchy slogans like "freedom is slavery" are good but his writings literally did not make me think.

I-Is that the guy from the meme from 2005 Sup Forums?

>not the most alpha thing a son can do

The man was a medic, medics are usually really redpilled. But they don't really care for anyone except themselves, they just watch the world burn. Huxley commentary about legal drugs is also pretty good.
Just like he said in rebellion on the farm. Events repeat and only gets worse.

you should read the elder protocols of zion as well, if you want to have some idea of their plan

Soneone post a screencap of the story

>10/10

the whole war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength thing completely destroys the liberal narrative.

I make use of it all the time. It fucks with people's heads, especially if they pride themselves on being "educated".

Huxley wrote a lot more than Brave New World, faggot. Stop being 16 and read more.

The best response to creeping degeneracy is to skip ahead early.
We need articles on why it's ok to not be ashamed and proudly display the erections given to us by our daughters.

No, on paper it's supposed to mean 'who am I? what turns me on? why do I get that funny feeling when I look at other girls?'

in practice though, yeah, it's pretty much that and sucking dick in the school bathrooms

trad > chad

And I had leaf. Doors of perception is pretty good, same with Island, Point counterpoint.

Don't be a prick, prick.

>lovely daughter

Oh shit he is a funny comedian!

Who cares, Brave New World proves he can't write for shit.

Fahrenheit and 1984 are much better.

i need more examples to decide whether this is degeneracy or not.

Quality of prose notwithstanding, BNW has the most prophetic value, although F451 does a good job of capturing the triviality of modern culture as well.

The same woman would then complain about how women's costumes objectify them