Ameribros please help

First of all, congratulations to the great nation of the United States of America for her victory over the mass media. All of you that voted for President Trump are top lads.

But secondly, I need answers to the following questions

>is this map of US regions relatively accurate? As in, is this roughly how you guys group together your states? If not, please tell me how/why, or if there are too many groupings/not enough

>what not-so-obvious stereotypes exist for these regions? As in, aside from the blatant ones that everybody knows

>what were the greatest eras and achievements of these regions? So for example, the North East's greatest era/achievement could be when they threw off the shackles of England etc

If any of you top top lads could find a minute to answer some or all of these questions, I will be eternally grateful. Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLT-SQUBRDw
youtube.com/watch?v=nH2DKZ-2m74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also I forgot to say

>are there nicknames for these areas? I've heard of 'Deep South' for example, but what exactly does that cover?

>North east
shills

>mid atlantic
italians and liberals

>mid-west
niggers and corn

>south east
niggers and guns

>south west
mexicans

>north west
fags

>west
chinks

Deep south is the southeast on your map. Nobody calls the mid-Atlantic that. It's all the Northeast. The west is the West coast

Texas should be split, Eastern part to South East, Western to South West. Central is just sort of its own thing.

I'd say that your map is pretty acurate, but the borders aren't so well defined (obviously).

NC is becoming less of a "southern" state and more of a Yankee shit hole as places like Charlotte grow.

But the fags are all over west.

All you need to know is that Florida is a paradox, the farther south you travel the further north you get

not my fault half of your nation is full of fags bud.......

its weird

in florida, the whites act like niggers and the blacks act like saints

California's full of Mexicans though. Way more Spics than Asians

Minor details are unimportant when the whole state is shit anyway.

Oklahoma goes to Midwest.

The first 13 states are the most whitest places in America. If they were only apart of America we'd be over 88% white or more.

Is this more like it?

Also is there no 'North'? Does nobody ever call, say, Montana/N Dakota/Minnesota the Northern States or anything?

thanks lads and also to everyone else

How can you not love Florida? you get to live on the east coast while you enjoy your sunset over the water. No state income tax and as long as you are in one of the wealthy white areas life is perfect.

At one time long ago, all areas labeled "south west" and "mid west" really truly were the south and mid west. I guess it just stuck ever since, because in modern times it's not totally geographically correct.

It's like saying "tin foil" instead of "aluminum foil".

not really, there's a shitload of non-whites in the original 13

NC, SC, VA, MD, GA, DE, NY, NJ all have huge minority populations

lol montana, idaho and wyoming are not midwestern states

also kansas is the midwest and michican might as well be north east

Still not accurate. State lines are bullshit. For instance, parts of VA are South and North. And not all of Texas is southwest, or Oklahoma for that matter. And Kansas is definitely midwest. And Midwest west of Iowa is kinda different from Midwest east of Iowa.

>huge minority populations
misread that at first as "huge minority problems"
lol'd and kek'd

Don't know why I grouped Utah/Colorado/Kansas in SW, that should be Mid West (?). also pls ignore autism

I'm interested in the old usages as well as what they're now referred to. And basically the 'highlights', in terms of historically important things, of each region

Michigan is the midwest. Northeast is like the Washington- Boston megalopolis.

well both descriptions could be accurate

Those areas are still referred to the way they are labeled on your map. California is geographically located in the south west, but socially (and nonsensically) it is always separate from that.

texas itself is both south and southwest, but not the deep south. oklahoma and kansas are midwest and when we think of the southwest its typically just new mexico and arizona.
The North as a term is yankee territory. So, think of the union states vs the confederate.

Kentucky West Virginia and Virginia are southern states

DONT LUMP US IN WITH KEKIFORNIA RRRRREEEEEEE

This region is the correct map of the Southern States.

The gold rush is epic south eastern reading. There's lots of gold rushes in america, but the south east gold rush was quite an event.

A southern man named Crawford w long discovered anesthesia as a side note.

Southerner here.

While Texas is southern, it is not part of 'the south' Both southerners and Texans would respectfully agree on this.

Fuck you, Virginia is southern

There's nothing "kek" about Cuckifornia

Once you leave Charlotte NC is still as southern as it ever was. Dont let the /SHAMEOFTHESOUTH/ Virginiafags fool you.

Fuck you PA is mid-Atlantic

Can you not read? Richmond Virginia was the capital of the confederacy in the Civil war.

Am Charlotte Fag, can confirm , It's nothing but liberals and blacks here. Luckily you only have to go about 20 miles to get back to the country

fuck you, we're not a bunch of retarded hicks and coons.

All you shills are completely wrong, this is a little better.

OP here. Thanks to everybody for the replies

In terms of what the most historically important or culturally relevant chapters of the regions are...

>North East
The birthplace of USA, home of the founding fathers, War of Independence

But is the Confederacy side of things spread across SE and SW?

And the 'Wild West', or Western Frontier, was that actually more in the Mid West than the actual West Coast?

I85 Corridor fag here, stop sending your nogs and transplants out of Charlotte, were full.
What part of Charlotte? (Just curious, some parts are worse than others)

Forgot about ID. I am drunk

blacks are as southern as whites, you should be happy to live with your brothers

The "Wild West" took place mostly in the SW and I guess partially the western part of the midwest. The gold rush did happen in California, so West Coast, but your stereotypical wild west would be the SW.

do you have a funny hillbilly accent too?

Trumpland

Lake Norman Area, so the place in between where all the shootings seem to happen.
Unfortunately the trend seems to be keep building and building and building..The flow will not stop!

I FUCKING LOVE PUBLIX SUBS

The ones from here are. Huge distinction between charlotte blacks and countryside blacks. The ones from around here are great. Well mannered, hard working, some are even redpilled. But the ones from Charlotte carve out slums for themselves and bring their gang culture with them.

and Clinton archipelago

good job, buddy

I know that, the map OP posted has virginia as northern

Oh yes we is

the only rural areas she won were either minority majority (black belt, south texas) or white cuck areas (massachusetts, vermont)

everything else is city only

^ this nigger is correct with this map

I feel like Florida is the USA's own little Australia
t. Florida

Yup, unfortunately the suburbs seem to just keep growing. I used to live out in Concord and it just recently has started to get real bad. Suburbs full of people straight from Charlotte replacing the natives. Even when there seems to be no reason to build, they just build some more damn cookie cutter houses.
Get out while you can, and get to a small town that they havnt gotten a hold of yet.

cities don't count (unless it's New York)

Stereotype that Midwesterners don't have true accents. Total bullshit. The different between a Chicago accent and St. Louis accent is profound and that's only a 6 hour drive between

Best so far

This is ok.

Nobody calls anything the "Pacific Southwest". The "West Coast" is the southern half and the "Pacific Northwest" is the top half.

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas are "The Southwest"

The "Mississippi Valley" and the "Southeast" is just called "The South" by most of the country.

Its also worth noting that Plains States and Great Lakes region are lumped together as "Midwest" like OP had a lot of the time.

Truth.
Also there is nothing mid nor West about Ohio.

Bretty gud, although Texas has a fair amount of Southern influence as well.

Pittsburgh is midwest

>Maryland
>Delaware
>southern
Bullshit

Dixie ends with Louisiana at one end and Virginia at the other, nothing but beautiful coast all around the other side.
Modern-day Florida should be disowned, and I think it'd be OK to include the east outstretch of texas (to Arlington) as 'the south', ads well as the other half of Arkansas. I just can't do that in good faith because there ARE major differences

I was a bit lazy so a few notes
>a few states are only partially covered
Many states have divide within them based on location and the types of communities/interchange they had over the years. If it wasn't for Mexicans, the midwest would basically dwarf everyone else, and if it wasn't for their pasty-white sensibilities, part of cheesewheel-land would be factories and another other part would be southern.
There are rebels within the New England because New England is diverse, it's just diverse in various forms of degeneracy.
Alaska feels like the South + the Midwest + Hypothermia, Hawaii is a Westcoast-er colony

Fuck you muhamed. Drumpf is plague on our nation. Go back to Pakistan you Muslim filth. Also anyone who helps this paki is a turbo autist. I'd do a map but I'm out of Ritalin.

I can say Ohioans do not have accents. I'm sure we sound weird to people from other areas since we don't have their accents, but my point stands.

fuck off with based yupers getting lumped in with the degenerates in new england

pa is a rust belt area and coal

This map is accurate, OP.

Source: am West coast degenerate

I'm from Ohio as well. We have the very normal American accent.

Columbus native here. This is a fact. Out of towners always sound like redneck retards or some other nonsense.

This used to be the mid Atlantic accent, I miss my country

youtube.com/watch?v=BLT-SQUBRDw

Not to mention that weird ass Pittsburgh accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=nH2DKZ-2m74

I'm pretty pissed we lost this accent

They're Canadians pretending to be Americans so in the bin they go.

I agree with this, but it's too hard to rule out Midwest and New England influences all-together, so I left it as a no-man zone.

Yooper here
fuck you nigger

There are A LOT of different ways to separate the states, but the cultures of our country blend into one another.

For example, I'm in WI. The UK is about the size of my state. Many lesser cultures, with a few intermediate, and a few greater cultures. The greater cultures blend across states, lesser ones often across state lines.

Kansas and Nebraska have much more in common than Kansas and Wisconsin, yet are two different colors on your map.

The Northern Midwest has beautiful forests, hard workers, dairy farms, lots of lakes. The people are friendly as fuck, and as long as you're not in a large city, your personal liberty is respected, and the people are honorable. (They'll turn in walkers to the police with all the cash inside - shit like that.).

I grew up here. Lived all over the place in my young adulthood, and moved back - BC the rest of the country is full of laziness and willful ignorance.

Also, the whole goddamn state is German.

Mid-Atlantic accent is one of the most tragic losses to our country

like saint Tray-tray?

Meant to add pic. Still isn't very accurate though.

Fun fact, the New England accent (more specifically Boston) is believed to be the closest surviving accent to the original American accent, that of the Pilgrims.

I'm in VA and we're a little more apt to be grouped with the southeast coast.

Mid-Atlantic accent is patrician tier though

Wisconsin is know for beer and cheese, and the people there can drink like there pro's

Mich has niggers but thats more in the inner cities. we have good food, ta vacation spot in the north, and fudge but thats it basically

Georgia needs to annex north Florida

Idaho is considered part of PNW
Never seen someone group the rockies up like that

I lived there. Was probably the state I hated least outside my beloved WI. Largest military base in the world probably had something to do with that

Texas is it's own area...

>HEB the best grocery store ever
>Whataburger - your shit tier joints don't even have spicy ketchup
>Muh Alamo

Austin isn't Texas btw...

Arizona fag here that means I get Southwest first captain. New Mexico for sure. Texas is on its own.
Wyoming is very western so we want them in the southwest. Nevada might as well be California, but Vegas is rightful Arizona clay. Utah too. And Alaska & Montana. Might as well take Idaho. Oklahoma as well. So there it is.

That's the new southwest.

uh no, we definitely call it mid-atlantic

t. PA fag

I agree with this wholeheartedly. North Florida is salvageable, south Florida is a mexican colony.

Breddy accurate first off, the zone I live in which is Oregon Washington Idaho is refered to as the PNW or pacific north west. Arguably part of the northernmost california territory could be lumped in but I understand that would complicate the maps simplicity.

>what not so obvious sterotypes exist
Well if you go to either the south or west coast you'll notice a very 'friendly' vibe from folks there, like for a European especially a Brit, you might find it a little creepy or off putting at first but it's just people genuinely being friendly or wanting to come off that way. Southern hospitality is a real thing and it's different from what you'll get on the west coast in a lot of ways I can't describe.

>what were the greatest eras?
The Pacific Northwest is arguably just entering its greatest era so to speak, we had Seattle and the coffee culture going in the 80s but we've seen a huge surge in popularity in Oregon and Washington, somewhat Idaho as well due to the abundance of vast natural recreation areas, really pushed fourth into public awareness through social media in the past decade.

Tampa, Orlando and above can still be salvaged

the dark blue is new england
the nroth east consists of new england + newyork, new jersey, and sometimes penn.
pennsylvania can be both in both the north east and mid Atlantic. its a mainstay in the mid Atlantic but can also be classified in as north east

FACT

>Austin isn't Texas

Amen. Fuck those stupid liberals. The only thing close to Texas in that fucking city is Alex Jones.

I think the mountain states like montana, wyoming, idaho, etc need to be their own group.

also I really only feel the only states that I would consider midwest are Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and nebraska. Maybe Illinios and Indiana