Balck Nationalism

What if we memed a black nationalist movement into exsistence? One that would advocate for either black exodus to Africa or the creation of a black ethnostate in a place like GA (I only say GA because they have the higest percentage of nogs 30% i believe) I think this could be beneficial to us, thoughts?

Can I get digits to back me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6GeVcee7S4
youtube.com/watch?v=y9rOdeK9CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=UE_-obgiWm0
youtube.com/watch?v=zBTpoKvre84
youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take these digits and make blacks kangz again

We shall call it: Kings Again. All that is needed would be to bring arguments for moving back there, start a new life, more "educated" than Africans, become leaders, etc

WE

WUZ

GUYS LETS SUMMON THE NIGGER user TO HELP US WITH THIS

Kek'd

>believing that they would actually move back to africa

they already believe that they are native americans

Yea it could be something like, "We need to help our brothers in the motherland" or sonething gay like that

>black ethnostate
What is the US?
50 shades of negro the country

Rich whites have been doing this for centuries

t.george soros

I'd be 100% fine with the nigs having mississippi, alabama, and georgia in exchange for not living anywhere else in the US, and I say that as an alabama resident

What exactly was wrong with segregation? Could we improve it to allow both white and black nationalism to have a space?

Kek

I'm here.

The problem with this is that blacks tried this before only to see the Feds and racist groups attack them.

Whites didn't like black nationalism.

This! I want to create a new sountern nation state, this could help

But we like it, and we are white nationalists, we'd support it

>Kings Again
Fucking genius

This could actually be a positive thing for black people in the long run.

Are you the one that does the timestamps with the little bandana on his head?

That was then, this is now. Now, we *ARE* "racist groups*. Stormfront, Niggermania, the KKK, they've all been infected with Sup Forums memes. They collect rare pepes, share CAN'T STUMP videos, even try to greentext on sites that don't support it.

Our memetic viruses have infected every white nationalist faction their is. We control them all.

It's too late. After blacks saw how fierce a crackdown black nationalism receiver, they are supremely unlikely to try again. All the current black nationalist movements are low rate bullshitters.

The new thing is now to integrate and get reparations and make America the true home for African Americans.

Sorry, that train has left the station.

No. I never post here on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=s6GeVcee7S4
>my neighborhood fag.

It's too late. The threat of federal assassination makes it hard for any quality person to lead black nationalism. Everyone thinks the biggest figure will get MLK'd or Fred Hampton'd.

This would work especially now since apparently Trump hates black people (according to cnn, huff, ny,...). Trump says he wants to help the black community. He says he wants change for the better. "Well what if we don't need the white man's help?" "I'm not going to change for the white man Trump! Africa never changed for the white man so why should I?" (Except it has, tremendously. That's the joke, black people are still retarded this is scenario)

it's honestly not about "color" you fucking idiots.

It's us v. the system.

(you)

us

Are you completely unaware that the majority of the "hate groups" that were founded last year in America were black separatists? You don't have to meme this shit, it's already there.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9rOdeK9CiM

>Black Wallstreet 2: 2Crispy2Fried.

Attack their inflated egos with stuff like
"Yo nigga! MLK was more hood den' yo sorry black ass. Bet you couldn't do half da shit he did, nigga! Led us back to Africa like dat Moses nigga."

youtube.com/watch?v=UE_-obgiWm0

You actually are both racist and a retard if you think the majority of blacks think like that.

I fully support this idea OP. How would you go about this?

>pol
>racist
nah mayne das jus satire dawg

We need to create a false impression that Africa is actually great and whitey is lieing to the American blacks to keep them enslaved here

HOW ABOUT, EVERY BODY JUST DON'T BE NIGGERS.
#alt(mmhmmm)Right

We'll help you build houses in africa.....but you can take that reperations idea and shove it up your ass. Everyone knows what handouts get used on.

Shut up nigger

>Can't tell if bait or newfag

in any case you're a faggot

Black people were shit at everything and they blamed it all on whitey. Now things definitely weren't easy for them, but blacks consider the segregation era to be comparable to literal pre-1865 slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBTpoKvre84

Black people are shit at every thing that's why we want them gone

Bump

>30%
I really don't understand how you think the entire state of ga isn't at least 70 percent dark.

This is the next plan.

The previous plan was getting trump elected, now that we have succeded lets help him make america great again.

Yes. It's time for the niggers to have a home of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE

No nigger it's like this. The original American Nazis would have meetings with the Black Panthers, sitting on opposite sides of the aisle. There was actual peaceful cooperation towards the goal of separation until the JEWS fucked everything up for obvious reasons. Now with that said you can see how Jew-controlled fake Nazi groups go after Black Nationalist rather than the real enemy.